Saturday Plans

Comments

• STAYSEA wrote:
    I set up my printer. To scan some photos for a friend. I asked if he got them, he says he's on a kinda date.
    Ok, awesome. Nevermind that 50 bucks, cause u suck. Enjoy the pictures. :oops:

Just filled with bitterness
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    :lol:
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Big day today.shoveling dog shit from my driveway onto my neighbors front porch, I hate dogs with a passion.
    Then I grease up the body for the Full Body Shave. Completely hairless
    Tonight eat a couple greasy pizzas and drink about 10 beers, not many left so I think I'll shotgun a few.

Maybe grab a shower, it's been awhile, 5 days I think, then I can change my underwear, I got them flipped inside out now,
    I got to make sure I'm all cleaned up for my date on Tuesday
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Big day today.shoveling dog shit from my driveway onto my neighbors front porch, I hate dogs with a passion.
    Tonight eat a couple greasy pizzas and drink about 10 beers, not many left so I think I'll shotgun a few.

Maybe grab a shower, it's been awhile, 5 days I think, then I can change my underwear, I got them flipped inside out now,
    :clap:
  • pj1981pj1981 Posts: 288
    looking forward to just nothing, a book, a beer, a walk, sleep, lots of sleep
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    I'm going to the Flying Saucer next Saturday! I might even have a pint of Strongbow....
    STAYSEA wrote:
    I'm going to the Flying Saucer next Saturday! I might even have a pint of Strongbow....
    Pretty good English Cider, 6although I much prefer Magners.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Big day today.shoveling dog shit from my driveway onto my neighbors front porch, I hate dogs with a passion.

:clap:

:lol::lol::lol:

Lucky lady :mrgreen:
    STAYSEA wrote:

Magners is too weak and way too sweet for me...
    I'd rather a Hornsby
    STAYSEA wrote:
    STAYSEA wrote:

Magners is too weak and way too sweet for me...
    I'd rather a Hornsby
    Hmm, I dont find Magners sweet at all. Plus it has a subtle cider taste.
    Magners is the reddish one? I thought. There is this cider that comes in a black bottle. It has a K in red... That stuff is very good. I will give Magners another try I guess I had it confused with Killian's Hard Cider.

Wait?! I'm correct, Killian's is the good stuff. Are you messing with me? :lol:
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Magners is the reddish one? I thought. There is this cider that comes in a black bottle. It has a K in red... That stuff is very good. I will give Magners another try I guess I had it confused with Killian's Hard Cider.

Reddish what? Bottle or color of cider?
    This is Magners.
    Magners.jpg
    STAYSEA wrote:

Reddish what? Bottle or color of cider?
    This is Magners.
    Magners.jpg

The alcohol content of Magner's Irish cider is: 4.5%.

It was Irish... When the pub only sells this I leave. IT is Magners! I won't be drinking that Saturday...
    I guess some types have a reddish tint? It's not for me...
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Somehow I got myself into a dog transfer, driving from Morristown NJ to White Plains NY. These peeps better be on time.....
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Mow the grass, work in the yard. Cousins are visiting from central Florida. WE are also supposed to be getting the coldest temperatures of the year down here.. might hit 30s or 40s (F), so I might test out the new fireplace too.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Sleep
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Mow the grass, work in the yard. Cousins are visiting from central Florida. WE are also supposed to be getting the coldest temperatures of the year down here.. might hit 30s or 40s (F), so I might test out the new fireplace too.

You have a fireplace? in Florida?
  • Mow the grass, work in the yard. Cousins are visiting from central Florida. WE are also supposed to be getting the coldest temperatures of the year down here.. might hit 30s or 40s (F), so I might test out the new fireplace too.

You have a fireplace? in Florida?

haha, yeah. I have no idea why. its a big old house, built in 1925. I think they just did it because that was when people were moving here a lot from the north and that what they were used to maybe.. :? I never figured we'd use it. Its huge too!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Budweiser Shootout or Sprint Unlimited, whatever its being called these days. Just nice to have some racing back. Always a good reason to grill!
  • Working 2-9 at the liquor store and then home to a bunch of people at the house for the Mrs GreenCircles birthday
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    Driving to Connecticut so that the kids can visit their grandparents.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Going to Milwaukee
    I lost a bet...
    Going to Milwaukee
    For?
    Going to Milwaukee
    For?

Beer and cheese curds...is there really any other reason to visit Wisconsin?!?
    I lost a bet...
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,835
    Going to Milwaukee
    For?

Cow tippin'?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Going to Milwaukee
    For?

This list is too long by cheese curds.
    Going to Milwaukee
    For?

No, not really.

No, not really.

I'm going to this..

http://www.pabsttheater.org/show/walkin ... eators2013

so, hopefully making out with Norman Reedus will be added the list.
    I lost a bet...
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    working...shopping...lunch with a friend....soccer...driving...movie...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

and they say i've gone off the deep end :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg