Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,323

I'd like a shirt that says "Life" in the style of the Vitalogy artwork. Like on the promo cd of the same name.

image:smile:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Release your catalog on vinyl. No remaster. Get the plates from Sony or whoever and repress them.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

Release your catalog on vinyl. No remaster. Get the plates from Sony or whoever and repress them.

Yes please.
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    Pap said:

I'd like a shirt that says "Life" in the style of the Vitalogy artwork. Like on the promo cd of the same name.

image:smile:
    that's Buenos Aires 2005
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Can we get an edit option for PM's, please?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

2nd that
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

SD48277 said:

2nd that
    Who's on first third?

• Options
    can we just upload pics?

• Options
    Re-release the Vote For Change? 2004 DVD please...
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    No cherry picking shows from the vault. Just open the dang thing. Start today, keep us posted.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,629
    edited September 2015
    Pap said:

I think it's available on youtube, FYI (just in case you weren't aware). :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Pap said:

I think it's available on youtube, FYI (just in case you weren't aware). :)
    Thanks! :smile: I watched it yesterday for the first time, and now I want the official DVD. I really enjoyed it!

P.S: I'd also like to lay my hands on the following two CDs: 1) Live at Easy Street and 2) No Code (the original edition with the photographs inside).
  • Options
    PLEASE LEASH ON BOGOTA OR/AND SANTIAGO

IF NOT I TAKE LIGHT YEARS INSTEAD

COME TO LIMA, PERU SOMEDAY
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
    Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

PLEASE LEASH ON BOGOTA OR/AND SANTIAGO

IF NOT I TAKE LIGHT YEARS INSTEAD

COME TO LIMA, PERU SOMEDAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3I97IFc_zU

You inspired me, Cheo (great name, by the way).
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Can 10c please donate something for my charity raffle? Pretty please?
    I promise to keep the donor name anonymous for whatever mysterious item may show up at the cali place.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722

THIS.
    All the other bands are doing it at the moment, Metallica just did it this month, Foo Fighters, Led Zeppelin, Queen, you name it. I wanna go to the record store and be able to get what I want, not only this (picture taken today)

PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    epieepie Posts: 290
    As we start thinking about 2016 member gifts , wanted to thow out idea for vinyl slip mats again. Really would love to see a series of these issued.
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,107
    edited September 2015
    Has any voice been heard yet?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,951
    Will it be possible for 10club / Pearl Jam release last night's Global Citizen Festival show on Blu-ray disc & sell it exclusively at the 10club store where money raised will go to Global Citizen?

Thanks!
  • Options
    epie said:

As we start thinking about 2016 member gifts , wanted to thow out idea for vinyl slip mats again. Really would love to see a series of these issued.

+1, besides, it's a good money grab for turning digital members into analog, they start with the slipmat, but the slipmat alone is a sad picture, so eventually they'll start buying wax and stuff

• Options
    epie said:

And/or coasters. Please never forget about the coasters. Or just make some really nice glass or Chrome coasters and sell them. Go for high quality and consider a nice holder too - people will buy them.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

epie said:

And/or coasters. Please never forget about the coasters. Or just make some really nice glass or Chrome coasters and sell them. Go for high quality and consider a nice holder too - people will buy them.
    It all comes down to V&B - Vinyl & Booze (sorry fellas, already registered as trade mark)

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

epie said:

It all comes down to V&B - Vinyl & Booze (sorry fellas, already registered as trade mark)
    :lol: You're right!
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,848

PJ_Soul said:

epie said:

that would be a kick ass store to open. buy a new vinyl, and get your vintage scotch and a cigar (and maybe even an evening robe) at the same store!

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

epie said:

that would be a kick ass store to open. buy a new vinyl, and get your vintage scotch and a cigar (and maybe even an evening robe) at the same store!

PJ_Soul said:

epie said:

Cigars near vynil is a no-no, but yes, comfy arm chairs, a wide selection of whiskey, bourbon, brewed root beer, coffee and tea, I won't serve meals, but snacks and appetizers, it wont be a store though, but a boutique...

• Options
    mandm621mandm621 moran, mi Posts: 93
    Hi 10 Club, I was wondering....do you think Pearl Jam would ever consider video bootlegs? That would amazing! :) Also want to say the GC show was amazing, band was spot on! Waiting to see the tour schedule for 2016. Sure hope it comes near Michigan! Thanks!
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    12£ postage fee for a t-shirt? :angry:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    thanks 10c for the understanding to our situation (political-economy) here in Greece and all the help to the problem we have as comes to renew our membership cos we are blocked..
    Thank YOU
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Anyone else having problems with the download link of Staring Down The Dust? I could find it neither in my order history nor in the confirmation e-mail. :worried:
  • Options
    ^ Problem solved. Thank you TC! :smile: