Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,856

Can't someone just update us on the reissue program? A simple yes or no or we're working on it would be great.

Yes, but wouldn't that require open communication b/t 10C and the fans? It couldn't possibly be that easy..?
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
    jjflash said:

Can't someone just update us on the reissue program? A simple yes or no or we're working on it would be great.

Yes, but wouldn't that require open communication b/t 10C and the fans? It couldn't possibly be that easy..?
    I seem to recall a past statement from Tim or Sea or Kat or Santos to the effect of 'we don't share news until it's definitely happening.' May have been in regards to touring, which makes sense. However, the old newsletters would reveal more and more often than they do these days. It would be nice to know, hey, what is 10c working on?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    10c are you out there?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,535
    Τhank you 10c for your understanding to our situation..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Wondering if they will repress Benaroya Hall. They could raise a crazy amount of money to donate, deflate the insanely overpriced market on these records & make a TON of fans happy.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    In plainspeak that is a win, win, win.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948

Wondering if they will repress Benaroya Hall. They could raise a crazy amount of money to donate, deflate the insanely overpriced market on these records & make a TON of fans happy.

Gonna take a wild guess & say ... If those illegal European pirated vinyl bootleggers warehouses create & sell various colored Pearl Jam Benaroya Hall vinyl box sets on eBay, 10club will probably step in and reissue it officially. This is probably the only way they will take notice & reissue the product. I wish they could reissue this on Record Store Day.
  • Options
    Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,494
    demetrios said:

Gonna take a wild guess & say ... If those illegal European pirated vinyl bootleggers warehouses create & sell various colored Pearl Jam Benaroya Hall vinyl box sets on eBay, 10club will probably step in and reissue it officially. This is probably the only way they will take notice & reissue the product. I wish they could reissue this on Record Store Day.
    There are plenty of bootlegged studio albums and they haven't stepped up to reissue those yet.
  • Options
    guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    any chance of you guys playing Glastonbury festi next year ??
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
    This Sunday, please capture Raw Power A Tribute To Igguy And The Stooges performing on the roof of Pike Place Market presented by KEXP! And make it available via CD, 24Bit Flac-HD, Vinyl & Blu-ray.

Thanks! :)
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,318
    Could you please upload 1/2 Full and Porch from Ed Sullivan Theatre on your official channel on YouTube?

Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    See me, feel me...hear me
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I don't know what happened, but I stared to see the forums on my Nokia 520 as if I was using my PC. It was quite messy since I had to scroll up and down, left to right to read a one-lined sentence. I don't know what happened but it seems to have been solved by itself. Now I know that I have to type community.pearljam.com for a user friendly forum with my phone.

Trying to solve this issue, I browsed the site, checked all the FAQ's available but there wasn't anything that could provide a solution. I'm amazed of the fact that the Help section in any site does everything but help.

While browsing, I found out that an App for Android is being developed. The App for Apple devices was available way before June 2012. This makes me wonder how long I will have to wait for a Windows Phone App becomes available. And when the app for Apple is fixed, and the ones for Android and Windows Phone see available, will we be able to listen Ten Club Radio on our mobile phones, or buy tix and/or merch?
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,626

I don't know what happened, but I stared to see the forums on my Nokia 520 as if I was using my PC. It was quite messy since I had to scroll up and down, left to right to read a one-lined sentence. I don't know what happened but it seems to have been solved by itself. Now I know that I have to type community.pearljam.com for a user friendly forum with my phone.

Trying to solve this issue, I browsed the site, checked all the FAQ's available but there wasn't anything that could provide a solution. I'm amazed of the fact that the Help section in any site does everything but help.

While browsing, I found out that an App for Android is being developed. The App for Apple devices was available way before June 2012. This makes me wonder how long I will have to wait for a Windows Phone App becomes available. And when the app for Apple is fixed, and the ones for Android and Windows Phone see available, will we be able to listen Ten Club Radio on our mobile phones, or buy tix and/or merch?

Sounds like you accidently went to the desktop version. To stop this look waaaay down at the very bottom left corner of the screen. See that teensy, tiny little blue link? You might have to zoom in, lol. That will get you back to the mobile view. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    PJ_Soul said:

Sounds like you accidently went to the desktop version. To stop this look waaaay down at the very bottom left corner of the screen. See that teensy, tiny little blue link? You might have to zoom in, lol. That will get you back to the mobile view. :)
    Thanks Alli. Kinda it sorted out itself, mobile version doesn't look as nice but it's very user friendly

... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    PJ212PJ212 Posts: 811
    edited September 2015
    I have a suggestion for merchandise. I would love a special Pearl Jam box for my holiday singles and assorted PJ 45s. Third Man Records sells a cute 45 Carrier Case thirdmanstore.com/broken-record-45-carrier-case and I've been eyeing vintage ones on eBay and Etsy, while I search antique stores for them. Would be fun to have a PJ one.
    2000: CLT, Greensboro, 2003: MSG 1 & 2, 2008: MSG 1 & 2, 2009: LA 2 & 3, 2011: Vancouver, 2012: Missoula, 2013: Wrigley, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Voodoo, SD, LA 1 & 2, OAK, PDX, Vancouver, SEA, 2014: Cincy, ACL1, Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, MKE, DEN, Bridge 1 & 2, 2015: GCF, Mexico City, 2016: FLL, MIA, TPA, Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Bonnaroo, Telluride, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, 2017: ROHF, 2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Would love vintage tshirt reprints or posters.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

Would love vintage tshirt reprints or posters.

+1 for tshirts..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    MelgmorMelgmor Canada Posts: 22
    SOLAT319 said:

Very brave move...congratulations.

1. Could you possibly make the Women's shirts less girlie? Almost always Men's shirt designs are cooler looking than Ladies'. Female fans are more badass than most male fans in this community, I can tell you that much :D

2. Maybe the band might consider doing something like this?

http://mymorningjacket.com/news/85572

THANK YOU! :mrgreen:

Yes, there is a shortage of cool shirts for the ladies...and the styling should be addressed too. I bought the grey PJ tank that was for sale in Europe last summer - it's awesome and I wear it all the time. I'd order another if it were available on this website. Soft fabric, great cut. Also, why are the women's shirts on the website significantly more (at least $5 more) than the guys' shirts? Hmmm.
  • Options
    There are so many good suggestions in these 68 pages.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,845

jjflash said:

I seem to recall a past statement from Tim or Sea or Kat or Santos to the effect of 'we don't share news until it's definitely happening.' May have been in regards to touring, which makes sense. However, the old newsletters would reveal more and more often than they do these days. It would be nice to know, hey, what is 10c working on?
    they don't do that anymore because of big bold and free.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Yep. They will only confirm things that are actually happening and usually well after we have found out somewhere else. Id bet that they are listening to all the suggestions here though.

Id sure like to know the schedule for the global fest though!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I just want to state my case again...Pearl Jam should play 2 weeks of shows in the Northeast . All would sell out and we would be happy. They would make a butt load of money and maybe the demand for tickets will not make us want to stick our heads in the oven after getting our face ripped off.
    That said this chick will be at Global. A million miles away from the stage but still happy to have won a ticket.oping next year brings us a saturation of Pearl Jam!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    Sprunkn7 said:

I just want to state my case again...Pearl Jam should play 2 weeks of shows in the Northeast . All would sell out and we would be happy. They would make a butt load of money and maybe the demand for tickets will not make us want to stick our heads in the oven after getting our face ripped off.
    That said this chick will be at Global. A million miles away from the stage but still happy to have won a ticket.oping next year brings us a saturation of Pearl Jam!

Where ever they will play will sell out
    Its one of the biggest bands on the planet
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,626

Sprunkn7 said:

They have had trouble in some places in the US and Canada. There were empty seats behind the stage in Vancouver 2013, and same story in Spokane and a few other venues that tour.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    PJ_Soul said:

Sprunkn7 said:

They have had trouble in some places in the US and Canada. There were empty seats behind the stage in Vancouver 2013, and same story in Spokane and a few other venues that tour.
    right, and here it's like murder to get a ticket.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Sprunkn7 said:

Sold out in Calgary! No empty seats in the middle of a blizzard. Proves once again, Calgary is better than Vancouver.
    PJ loves Calgary, look at that setlist :)

"Light your pillow, watch the FLAMES" , "this one goes out to rat free Alberts Canada" EV
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    PJ_Soul said:

Sprunkn7 said:

Yep..thays why they tour all over the world..coa they sell out everywhere else on the planet
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Thank you Sea..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,845
    I'd like a shirt that says "Life" in the style of the Vitalogy artwork. Like on the promo cd of the same name.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com