Options

Let Your Voice Be Heard

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,724
    BLACK35 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    How about selling some of these babies @ the 10club store?

mq4HKp9gkPC1ct_ANqi3fmA.jpg

BUMP

Now that's what I'm talking about!! :D
  • Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    Love the vid for MYM :thumbup:
  • Options
    AzWickerAzWicker Posts: 1,162
    AzWicker wrote:
    The 'Mind your Manners' T-Shirts sold at Wrigley are not specific to that show and really should be in the shop NOW! The first promo single off the new album, get these shirts out!!!!

Thanks,
    -Brian

I want to thank the 10 club for reviewing all the posts in this thread and taking heed in mine and then following through with its implementation. Being that the shirt is promoting both the lead single and the new album, it is best to have your fan fase assist in its promotion while simultaneously generating cash flow. Feel free to contact me with for any other suggestions. ;););)
    Ed: 2011-07-09 2012-11-04
    PJ: 2011-09-03 2011-09-04
  • Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    The track reveal and corresponding artwork are HOT!! Love that it's being presented in such a unique way, and that so much time & effort are obviously being put into it. Thank you for laying the groundwork for what we feel is going to be an AMAZING album!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    While we're on the topic of merch and all - and most of us will buy anything and everything PJ, I would love to see some cool PJ koozies sold in the shop. Been out on the lake and boating all summer and it sure would be nice to be rocking a cool PJ koozie for my drink instead of some other lame one. I was thinking maybe a stickman one, maybe a lightning bolt one for to help hype the new album, maybe some other cool PJ related artwork ones, and definitely would be really cool to have one that is all of the No Code artwork on it.

Also, a PJ slip mat/welcome door mat would be awesome. I know this has been mentioned a lot by others as well.

If we're going to sell PJ dog collars, I would certainly hope the two merch items above would be accommodated.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    YLed2 wrote:
    While we're on the topic of merch and all - and most of us will buy anything and everything PJ, I would love to see some cool PJ koozies sold in the shop. Been out on the lake and boating all summer and it sure would be nice to be rocking a cool PJ koozie for my drink instead of some other lame one. I was thinking maybe a stickman one, maybe a lightning bolt one for to help hype the new album, maybe some other cool PJ related artwork ones, and definitely would be really cool to have one that is all of the No Code artwork on it.

Also, a PJ slip mat/welcome door mat would be awesome. I know this has been mentioned a lot by others as well.

If we're going to sell PJ dog collars, I would certainly hope the two merch items above would be accommodated.

+1 for koozies, man! Great idea. Can y'all make it happen? I'm thinking low overhead on something like this too, keeping it affordable for fans as well.
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• Options
    Is the Wrigley Set List shirt still available? I cannot find it? Can you post the link?

Thanks!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    thegerk wrote:
    Is the Wrigley Set List shirt still available? I cannot find it? Can you post the link?

Thanks!
    All sold out. :(
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    i hate merch
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    I heard a rumour that Pearl Jam are coming to South Africa.
    Are they?
    If not, when the heck are Pearl Jam coming to South Africa!? There are a lot of PJ fans here and they all say the exact same thing!

I became a 10 c member today just in case a pre-ticket sale ever comes out.

I mean we've had Red Hot Chilli Peppers; Metallica (twice); Deftones; Deep Purple; Uriah Heep; Coldplay; Kings of Leon; Korn; Skunk Anansie (several times); Alt-J; Chris Cornell; Live; A-ha; Pink Floyd (i think); Korn; Evenesence; and way more that i can't think of. (not that I necessarilly went to all of these concerts)
    So where are Pearl Jam?
    When are Pearl Jam coming to South Africa ?!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    bbushbaby wrote:
    I heard a rumour that Pearl Jam are coming to South Africa.
    Are they?
    If not, when the heck are Pearl Jam coming to South Africa!? There are a lot of PJ fans here and they all say the exact same thing!

I became a 10 c member today just in case a pre-ticket sale ever comes out.

I mean we've had Red Hot Chilli Peppers; Metallica (twice); Deftones; Deep Purple; Uriah Heep; Coldplay; Kings of Leon; Korn; Skunk Anansie (several times); Alt-J; Chris Cornell; Live; A-ha; Pink Floyd (i think); Korn; Evenesence; and way more that i can't think of. (not that I necessarilly went to all of these concerts)
    So where are Pearl Jam?
    This must happen..give our friends at South Africa a huge smile please!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I am on the hunt for a pair of PJ Brooklyn Night 1 tickets. Until I find them, I have 5 weeks to wait until I am truly home among the Faithful where I belong. I simply can not wait to see the boys.

If I do find Friday night tickets, I am 5 weeks less one day :D
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    I think that The Porch has really become shitty with all the random song and location requests. Can you maybe create a new forum just for shit like that, like a requests forum (with a notice saying that it in no way suggests that a single request will be answered by the band), where no one ever has to look if they don't want to, and then it doesn't clutter up the Porch so badly?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I think that The Porch has really become shitty with all the random song and location requests. Can you maybe create a new forum just for shit like that, like a requests forum (with a notice saying that it in no way suggests that a single request will be answered by the band), where no one ever has to look if they don't want to, and then it doesn't clutter up the Porch so badly?

This is actually not a bad idea, I have to admit...
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I must agree. I don't have a problem with people requesting such and such, but if there's anything else interesting to read, it's certainly annoying to wade through all of that. Thank you!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,847
    YLed2 wrote:

I've been wanting this forever too! Closest is the EV australia one that I use ALL THE TIME. I think there were some PJ ones in Europe or Aussie I think, but they were only at one show or something.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    I've been in the Fan Club for 18 years and with the new lottery system, the last two sales (Wrigley and 2013 North American Tour) were the first time since 1996 I haven't been able to get Ten Club tickets to shows. It's disconcerting. My husband and pay for separate ten club memberships just for a chance at tickets. Maybe the Ten Club should go back to how it was back in the late 90s. Only allow fans to pick tickets to one show that way everyone can get tickets. Or allow more tickets to go to fan club members instead of the public. Just a thought.

Thanks so much for listening!! You guys are the best :)
    1996- 9/28 & 9/29/96
    1998- 8/22, 9/8, 9/10, 9/11
    2000- 8/23, 8/24, 8/25, 8/27, 9/2
    2003- 4/29, 4/30, 5/2, 6/28, 7/8, 7/9, 7/12
    2004- 9/29, 10/2
    2005- 9/15, 9/16
    2006- 5/12, 5/27, 6/3
    2009- 10/30, 10/31
    2010- 5/10, 5/21
    2011- 9/3, 9/4
  • Options
    I want some No Code hubcaps to rock my minivan.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    For the love of god, can we get a song request forum?
    This front page is brutal to look at.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    For the love of god, can we get a song request forum?
    This front page is brutal to look at.

It's become a nuisance now. Unfortunately.
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    I want some No Code hubcaps to rock my minivan.
    best avatar ever!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    If there already is a source for the information I am going to request, I apologize and kindly request directions to that source, but:

There needs to be clear guidelines on the GA procedures for the upcoming tours, and the Ten Club needs to make sure that they are enforced, rather than leaving it all up to the venue.

Even if you think it's totally lame, having GA admission is an invitation for people to camp out all day to get up front. I am pretty sure people did just that very thing for the Wrigley show. The venue and Ten Club need to work together to get information on what door those people should go to, how entry is going to work, how searches/pat-downs are going to work (before or after entry?), etc.

Having done GA shows in the US for other bands, and also having been among that certain [insert your own adjective here, depending upon your view of hanging out in line all day before a show] group of people who wait all day, it is extremely disheartening to have put in all that time and then watch people who just showed up stream past you because of cock-ups on the part of venue staff.

Most of the time, the venue will update their facebook page to give these kinds of details. It would be great if some guidance were to be provided by the 10C also.

Again, if I've missed where that guidance has already been published, I apologize.
  • Options
    If there already is a source for the information I am going to request, I apologize and kindly request directions to that source, but:

There needs to be clear guidelines on the GA procedures for the upcoming tours, and the Ten Club needs to make sure that they are enforced, rather than leaving it all up to the venue.

Even if you think it's totally lame, having GA admission is an invitation for people to camp out all day to get up front. I am pretty sure people did just that very thing for the Wrigley show. The venue and Ten Club need to work together to get information on what door those people should go to, how entry is going to work, how searches/pat-downs are going to work (before or after entry?), etc.

Having done GA shows in the US for other bands, and also having been among that certain [insert your own adjective here, depending upon your view of hanging out in line all day before a show] group of people who wait all day, it is extremely disheartening to have put in all that time and then watch people who just showed up stream past you because of cock-ups on the part of venue staff.

Most of the time, the venue will update their facebook page to give these kinds of details. It would be great if some guidance were to be provided by the 10C also.

Again, if I've missed where that guidance has already been published, I apologize.

I completely agree. I've seen GA instructions spelled out to the letter on a few bands' ticket sales pages on TM. It would definitely be valued information, especially since this is the first time in years PJ has had GA in America. Thanks in advance, 10c!!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• Options

I second this, as I hold Ga tickets for Spokane. I have never done Ga before and would love some help.
  • Options
    asatersasaters Loveland, CO Posts: 41
    Please sell Wrigley PJ flags online for 10C members!!!!

Wasn't able to grab one at the show!

Thanks!
    2013: Wrigley, OKC, Seattle
    2014: Moline, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Greenville, SC, Fenway Night 1 & 2, Wrigley Night 1
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Could you maybe sell some of the LB artwork that was released for the track listing?

A 'Let the Records Play' piece would look pretty cool above my audio setup.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    It's been more than 2 months since the great London show.

Where's the bootleg? Will we get it shortly after LB gets released? Will we be treated to the DVD treatment (that would be great)?

:corn:

Some news on a possible No Code/Yield reissue would also be appreciated.

Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    pjallipjalli Posts: 125
    OK, here I go. This has been bothering me for a while, and it's getting progressively worse...

Let me preface this by saying that I love Pearl Jam, and I have been and always will be a die-hard fan. As the Philly sports fan that I am, I'm going to tell you exactly how I feel, but you should understand that I am writing this because I care a lot about this band.

You really, really need to re-evaluate your social media strategy. Your presence as a band on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is completely inauthentic. If you want to do these posts constantly promoting sales of the album, you should use a record label presence to do that. On your band/artist accounts, you should be speaking authentically from the band, as people. Tell us something that you find interesting, as a band or from individual accounts. Of course you will link to your new videos and the new album, but not non-stop. Let a Monkeywrench presence do all of the constant promoting. All of your "likers/followers" are already buying the record, and it's getting out of hand and lame. This is how you are presenting the band to the world, and for all of these years, I have thought that the band was about a lot more than single and album sales. I work in media and understand the economics of the business; I'm not saying that the band should not be trying to sell albums and make money. I am saying that the constant iTunes links are LAME (not to mention the fact that not everyone in the world is bought into the Apple ecosystem, but that's another topic) and not in line with the use of these social platforms by authentic artists who use these platforms to speak directly to their fans about topics that they are passionate about, and to give insight into their real personalities.

Please, please evaluate this.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,680
    Would love to see an "Add Poll" button here for creating and posting polls like ProBoards has. :)
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    I've ordered the new NIN record from their official store, which is based in the US - when they sent the vinyl to me, the package was marked as "gift", so I did not have to pay customs fees and taxes in addition to the price. I would really appreciate it if the PJ store had this option for their international customers; I'd rather buy my music, shirts and other stuff directly from the band, but with those fees & taxes on top of it it's way too expensive.