Options

Tickets Released For Pearl Jam's 9/30 Missoula Concert

Comments

• Options
    I just got mine yesterday.

Section 201 Row 5. I'm just happy to be in the building.
  • Options
    Got mine today... 211 Row 4
  • Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    I am looking for a single ticket to this show. If anyone has one or knows of someone, please PM me and let me know!

Thanks! :)
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    binxbinx Posts: 21
    I'm also hoping for tickets - anyone last minute not being able to attend? Thanks.
  • Options
    PJArtistPJArtist New Orleans Posts: 542
    Is Section 211 a bad section?
    New Orleans 00/Seattle 02/New Orleans, Houston, Dallas 03/
    Kissimmee 04/Montreal 05/Chicago 06/Gorge 06/Leeds 06/London 07/Lollapalooza 07/EV Chicago 08/EV Santa Barbara 08/Bonnaroo 08/EV @ McCartney NY 09/EV Atlanta 09/Spectrum 09 (4 shows)/Jazz Fest '10/Voices for Justice (EV) 10/Columbus 10/Noblesville 10/EV Sydney, Melbourne 11/EV Philadelphia, Detroit 11/Alpine weekend/Toronto 11 (2 shows)/Made in America 2012/Deluna Fest 2012/Missoula 2012/Brooklyn, Philadelphia, Dallas, OKC, Portland, Spokane, Vancouver, Seattle 2013/Global Citizen/Florida 16/MSG 16/Wrigley 16
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,626
    Ouch. :( ... Although Ed might go back there to smoke during long Mike solos, so it could be cool. :lol: Glad I'm GA though... That floor is tiny.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Ouch. :( ... Although Ed might go back there to smoke during long Mike solos, so it could be cool. :lol:
    this venue is small so all will be great and feel close..
    the best place in the venue to be is....to be in the venue....

and if i rtemember well.this is your first show,right?

gonna have a blast see live the best band in the planet...

you will no believe the feeling...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Ouch. :( ... Although Ed might go back there to smoke during long Mike solos, so it could be cool. :lol:

My first show, GA tix on a floor the size of a gymnasium, in Montana... I could not be more excited!! I can't believe it's only 9 days before I leave! :o
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

My first show, GA tix on a floor the size of a gymnasium, in Montana... I could not be more excited!! I can't believe it's only 9 days before I leave! :o
    u have GA???1st how???you really gonna shit your pants..enjoy.. :)
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

u have GA???1st how???you really gonna shit your pants..enjoy.. :)
    From my amazing ticket buddy, Cutz. :D He set me up! :thumbup: Too bad you can't fly out to MT Dimi. It would be fun to meet you!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    From my amazing ticket buddy, Cutz. :D He set me up! :thumbup: Too bad you can't fly out to MT Dimi. It would be fun to meet you!
    yeah..thanks..u really dont know how i wish to be there too..my favo people and favo girl will be there..
    next time..
  • Options
    section 211... little disappointed that my $250 tix are in the back corner, might have been better off behind the stage. Oh well, at least I'm in the building....
  • Options
    LutesLutes Posts: 43
    Does anybody know when the 10 Club tix pick-up process will be available? I know it is day of show pick-up but has anybody received an email re the specifics? Also, do people remember how much a pair of tix was with all the fees? I may need to resell a pair day of the show and want to make sure I know what face value is with fees so I don't break any rules. Thanks all.
  • Options
    I have one extra Ten Club ticket seat (no idea where it is, naturally, but I have a low member number). Someone wasn't able to make the trip.

If anyone is interested in picking it up (face value) please PM me and we can work something out.
  • Options
    mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    Lutes wrote:
    Does anybody know when the 10 Club tix pick-up process will be available? I know it is day of show pick-up but has anybody received an email re the specifics? Also, do people remember how much a pair of tix was with all the fees? I may need to resell a pair day of the show and want to make sure I know what face value is with fees so I don't break any rules. Thanks all.

$121 was the cost.

I have not received any further notification from the 10C. I imagine this weekend or early next week on that.

See ya there :D
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • Options
    Lutes wrote:
    How do you know that pick up is only the day of? Did it say that somewhere? Isn't pick up sometimes also the day before?
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Lutes wrote:
    How do you know that pick up is only the day of? Did it say that somewhere? Isn't pick up sometimes also the day before?

typically, 10c tickets can only be picked up a few hours the day before the show.

At Alpine, we were able to pick up both day's tickets at the same time. I believe we got to get tickets on Friday night along with merch, but that kind of was a special case.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Lutes wrote:

typically, 10c tickets can only be picked up a few hours the day before the show.

At Alpine, we were able to pick up both day's tickets at the same time. I believe we got to get tickets on Friday night along with merch, but that kind of was a special case.
    Oh, okay, thanks! I wish they could be picked up the day before... having to go to the venue to pick up before the pre-party, go to the party a couple miles away, and then back to the venue... makes time tight.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Oh, okay, thanks! I wish they could be picked up the day before... having to go to the venue to pick up before the pre-party, go to the party a couple miles away, and then back to the venue... makes time tight.

I have to figure out what my ticket buddies are doing... :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Yes... maybe because it's a fund raiser and there is nothing happening at the venue on Saturday they will make them available the day before for this one. I am hoping!
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Yes... maybe because it's a fund raiser and there is nothing happening at the venue on Saturday they will make them available the day before for this one. I am hoping!

THAT would be cool!

i know one ticket buddy won't be there till Sunday morning. in Canada, I remember parking by the venue and walking from the pre-party to the venue, and then afterwards to another bar...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

THAT would be cool!

i know one ticket buddy won't be there till Sunday morning. in Canada, I remember parking by the venue and walking from the pre-party to the venue, and then afterwards to another bar...

im sure it will only be the day of, to get tickets.
    that is why i talked about the press box bar.... walking distance from the parking lot. but that is a mute point

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    I got an email from 10C:
    Ten Club Box Office Opens: 3:00pm
    Public Doors: 6:30pm
    Box Office Close: 9:15pm
    Alpine Valley 1998, Alpine Valley 2003, Milwaukee 2006, PJ20 9/3 & 9/4, Missoula 2012, Chicago - Wrigley Field 2013, Buffalo 2013, St Paul 2014, Fenway Park 2016 1 & 2, Wrigley 2016 2, Seattle 2018 1, Missoula 2018, Wrigley 2018 1, Berlin 2020, St Paul 2023 1 & 2, Austin 2023 1 & 2
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

THAT would be cool!

im sure it will only be the day of, to get tickets.
    that is why i talked about the press box bar.... walking distance from the parking lot. but that is a mute point
    Maybe there is a bus or something from the venue to the rhino...
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    #playbrotherinmissoula2012

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    May have a single 10c seat avail for Missoula show face value PM me if interested.
  • Options
    I now have a GA ticket available for this. PM me if you are interested. looking for Face Value
  • Options
    AAJCAAJC Calgary, AB, Canada Posts: 262
    I'm looking for two 10C reserved tickets. I already have two behind the stage tickets which I'm willing to give away for free to anyone who can't afford to go if I can get my hands on two 10C reserved tickets.

I'll be in Missoula later on Saturday, all day Sunday.

PM me if you've got some.

Aaron
  • Options
    Driving in from Chicago... need 3 tickets. PM if you can make this happen, I'll take what I can get in terms of together, a pair or a single. Willing to pay a bit more than face for quality 10C seats/GA. Cheers!