Options

Tickets Released For Pearl Jam's 9/30 Missoula Concert

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    section 211... little disappointed that my $250 tix are in the back corner, might have been better off behind the stage. Oh well, at least I'm in the building....
    those are from second round of Jon Tester tickets?and are o them the word VIP?
    and what that means?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    section 211... little disappointed that my $250 tix are in the back corner, might have been better off behind the stage. Oh well, at least I'm in the building....
    and what that means?

Yes, from the second round of Tester tickets. They say "VIP" on the ticket, not sure what that means. The second round of tickets that were sold are not meet and greet.
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    the meet and greet people do not have the tickets yet. we can only pick them up in missoula this week.

so we do not know for sure where the meet and greet tickets are.... i would still say in section 109 and 110, or at least that is what they said when they sold the tickets.

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    and what that means?

Yes, from the second round of Tester tickets. They say "VIP" on the ticket, not sure what that means. The second round of tickets that were sold are not meet and greet.
    ok..thanks alot..

its just strange someone pay 250 each and this vip doesnt mean anything.
    and its written on the ticket..i just saw foto of them..i have a friend wanna sell them,but he dont know what this vip means
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Looking for a GA ticket for Sundays show. Turns out I don't have to work. Woo Woo
    PM or text-560-2834, or <!-- e --><a href="mailto:email-racesla@yahoo.com">email-racesla@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
  • Options
    the rest of us not going...

party starts here..

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=196566