Options

Tickets Released For Pearl Jam's 9/30 Missoula Concert

Comments

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,540
    If anyone has an extra, please let me know. I feel like I'm in Dumb and Dumber saying "So you're saying there is a chance?", but hey, it is worth a try posting. Would be great to go to this show and see the mountains in Montana.
  • Options
    Ezo5000Ezo5000 Posts: 155
    My friends are 117th and 118th with a big line behind them. I can guarantee these will be 4 tix that won't be flipped.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Ezo5000 wrote:
    My friends are 117th and 118th with a big line behind them. I can guarantee these will be 4 tix that won't be flipped.

is it a two or four ticket limit?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Ezo5000 wrote:
    and presale starts in 3 hours from now ?
    and if every person can take 2 ,i guess will be sold out there,so no left for online sale..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Ezo5000 wrote:

announcement sayd 2 per person
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Ezo5000Ezo5000 Posts: 155
    81 wrote:
    Ezo5000 wrote:

They are each getting 2. Scored 4 at the original sale. This is basically a local show for those of us in Spokane. The only place closer for us would be The Gorge, so everybody is using their Missoula connections. :)
  • Options
    GS163319GS163319 Posts: 130
    Loujoe wrote:
    Those seats will be great; watch MC beat the kit; I'm sure Mike can launch mad picks up there too!
    Hopefully the majority of the tix go to the fans...

Sure will. I sat behind the stage in east rutherford awhile ago. New perspective, you're close, and the band turns to Matt and jams so you still see a lot of interplay.

Being in the building is what matters. I'll see ya'll behind the stage in Montana rocking out.
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,575
    GS163319 wrote:
    Loujoe wrote:
    Those seats will be great; watch MC beat the kit; I'm sure Mike can launch mad picks up there too!
    Hopefully the majority of the tix go to the fans...

Sure will. I sat behind the stage in east rutherford awhile ago. New perspective, you're close, and the band turns to Matt and jams so you still see a lot of interplay.

Being in the building is what matters. I'll see ya'll behind the stage in Montana rocking out.

Agree. I was first row behind the stage in Hartford in 2010. Very cool view.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    fan club show for the most part.... 8-)

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    so? did they sell out?
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    so? did they sell out?

apparently
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    so? did they sell out?

apparently

not that sold out!

:fp:
  • Options
    tserrano08tserrano08 Posts: 11
    I just scored my tickets! ATX to Missoula! Can not freaking wait! PURE STOKE!!!!!
    trish-UH!
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    so? did they sell out?

apparently
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    tserrano08 wrote:
    I just scored my tickets! ATX to Missoula! Can not freaking wait! PURE STOKE!!!!!
    congrats!!sold out?or more available?
  • Options
    any word yet?

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    tserrano08tserrano08 Posts: 11
    tserrano08 wrote:

I have no idea! I got some Montana love from a complete stranger that was willing to stand in line for 3 hours to score me some tix. My friend Rhio got in touch with her Uncle in Washington state...his son when to Montana U and his old roommate still lived there. She was willing to go just as a favor to him despite the fact that she has never met me a day in her life. Talk about LOVE and GOOD KARMA! I'm soooooooooooooo STOKED!
    trish-UH!
  • Options
    tserrano08 wrote:
    tserrano08 wrote:

I have no idea! I got some Montana love from a complete stranger that was willing to stand in line for 3 hours to score me some tix. My friend Rhio got in touch with her Uncle in Washington state...his son when to Montana U and his old roommate still lived there. She was willing to go just as a favor to him despite the fact that she has never met me a day in her life. Talk about LOVE and GOOD KARMA! I'm soooooooooooooo STOKED!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

only Pearl Fuckin Jam does that things...awesome..enjoy the show!! :)
  • Options

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    norm wrote:
    at the very least they should make these tix will call only or paperless...do something to eliminate scalping
    good idea

Aren't we going around in circles here? Isn't this back to the days of long club ticket lines?

They should just start charging what the tickets are actually worth. That reduces the margin for scalpers and eliminates their need to devise new work arounds to satisfy us.
    Sorry, but that's the worst idea I've ever heard.

I'm glad some people not in 10c had another chance, personally. Yes, easy for me to say, since I've secured a ticket, for which I'm eternally grateful, but still, it's good that some Missoulans got some tix... I don't think they have too many awesome events like this one happen in that town.

PS - do all members really think that no 10c tix are ever sold at massive profits as well?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Has anyone bothered to read the first page yet? More tickets to be released online Monday.
  • Options
    Select tickets for Pearl Jam's September 30th Missoula concert are still available after today's in person sale.

These remaining tickets will be made available for purchase beginning Monday, July 23rd via Griz Tix (in person, online and by phone) at 11 AM Mountain Time.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Has anyone bothered to read the first page yet? More tickets to be released online Monday.

i go directly to the forums, so, no :P
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

i go directly to the forums, so, no :P

I think a little birdie may have told you. :lol:
  • Options
    I wonder how many are left. It can't be a lot.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,540
    ComeToTX wrote:
    I wonder how many are left. It can't be a lot.

Just as long as there is enough for me....and of course all the other good people on here.
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    Select tickets for Pearl Jam's September 30th Missoula concert are still available after today's in person sale.

These remaining tickets will be made available for purchase beginning Monday, July 23rd via Griz Tix (in person, online and by phone) at 11 AM Mountain Time.

please stop tempting me!! make it stop!
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    norm wrote:

please stop tempting me!! make it stop!

benStillerDoIt1.jpg
  • Options
    anyone get lucky?