Options

Tickets Released For Pearl Jam's 9/30 Missoula Concert

Comments

• Options
    jwhjr17 wrote:
    pjquadmom wrote:
    Scored tix by phone today; section 215, row 3. After shutout of 10c and public sale, it appears the third time's a charm!! :D I'm so stoked! Much thanks to jwhjr17 in Minnesota who scored 2 for me. You are incredibly thoughtful and want to meet you at the show! I'm glad I got tix on my own so now another deserving fan can have this extra pair in their hands.
    Just glad you finally got a pair. I was able to sell them to someone on the board here, so there will be another pair of fans in the building. Now we all wait...

I am happy pjquadmom got tickets too. :)
    We will all have to get together and have some drinks before the show!
    1995: San Francisco, San Diego
    2000: Phoenix
    2008: Camden 2
    2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
    2011: Alpine 1, Alpine 2
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Wrigley, Phoenix, San Diego, LA1, LA2, Oakland
    2014: Denver
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1
  • Options
    jwhjr17jwhjr17 Posts: 1,898
    jwhjr17 wrote:
    pjquadmom wrote:
    Scored tix by phone today; section 215, row 3. After shutout of 10c and public sale, it appears the third time's a charm!! :D I'm so stoked! Much thanks to jwhjr17 in Minnesota who scored 2 for me. You are incredibly thoughtful and want to meet you at the show! I'm glad I got tix on my own so now another deserving fan can have this extra pair in their hands.
    Just glad you finally got a pair. I was able to sell them to someone on the board here, so there will be another pair of fans in the building. Now we all wait...

I am happy pjquadmom got tickets too. :)
    We will all have to get together and have some drinks before the show!
    Yes it worked out nicely for you. ;). My buddy and I are planning on hitting a pre-party spot or 2, so drinks before the show are definitely in order.
    1998-06-30 Mpls | 2006-07-06 Las Vegas | 2010-05-03 Kansas City | 2011-07-01 St. Louis EV | 2011-07-02 Mpls EV | 2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20 | 2011-09-17 Winnipeg | 2012-09-30 Missoula | 2012-11-18 Tulsa EV | 2013-07-19 Chicago | 2013-11-15 Dallas
    2013-11-16 OKC | 2014-10-09 Lincoln | 2014-10-17 Moline | 2014-10-19 St. Paul | 2014-10-20 Milwaukee | 2016-08-20 Chicago
    2016-08-22 Chicago | 2018-08-18 Chicago | 2018-08-20 Chicago | 2022-05-09 Phoenix | 2022-05-20 Las Vegas | 2022-09-18 St. Louis 
    2022-09-20 OKC | 2023-08-31 St. Paul | 2023-09-02 St. Paul | **2024-05-16 Las Vegas** | **2024-05-18 Las Vegas** |
  • Options
    pjquadmompjquadmom Posts: 34
    Yes, we will all have drinks before the show and I'll be happy to buy drinks for jwhjr17 (whoever you are) :lol:

I like how you said "Now, we all wait." I say "the waiting drove me mad!!!!!!!"
  • Options
    SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    All I have to say is that PJ fans are the best. Lauri, you are my new best friend. That sucks for you probably, but works out well for me... :twisted:

Complete stranger hooked me up with a couple of tix. Totally stoked to see the show and meet some of you crazy mofos...
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Snakeduck wrote:
    All I have to say is that PJ fans are the best. Lauri, you are my new best friend. That sucks for you probably, but works out well for me... :twisted:

Complete stranger hooked me up with a couple of tix. Totally stoked to see the show and meet some of you crazy mofos...

A "couple" of tix??? Do you need both?
  • Options
    Snakeduck wrote:

One for me and one for my ego... Shit, I might need 3. :lol:
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

:D:D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

:lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Snakeduck wrote:

:lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Posts: 12
    Hey everyone!

Does anyone - ANYONE - have 2 extra tickets to the Missoula show that they are willing to sell?!? I live in Toronto, Canada and am dyinggggg to go!! Already made plans to drive up there and everything and will be crying huge crocodile tears if i don't get to go :(

Thanks in advance!!

- Kat
    This city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • Options
    Katya wrote:
    Hey everyone!

Does anyone - ANYONE - have 2 extra tickets to the Missoula show that they are willing to sell?!? I live in Toronto, Canada and am dyinggggg to go!! Already made plans to drive up there and everything and will be crying huge crocodile tears if i don't get to go :(

Thanks in advance!!

- Kat

so, now KAT needs a ticket, eh? Mwahahahahahahaha! I knew there would come a day we'd see you cry and beg...

Wait, do I have the wrong KAT?
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Katya wrote:
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance!!

- Kat

so, now KAT needs a ticket, eh? Mwahahahahahahaha! I knew there would come a day we'd see you cry and beg...

hehehee
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,525
    Katya wrote:
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance!!

- Kat

You're planning on driving from Toronto to Missoula?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    100 Pacer wrote:
    Katya wrote:
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance!!

- Kat

Just Google Mapped that...2,005 mi, 3,227 km, 34 hours!
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    Katya wrote:
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance!!

- Kat

Well, she also said drive "up there" when going from Toronto to Missoula. Just some friendly advice, please refrain from heading north to get to Montana unless you plan on circumnavigating the globe the hard way.
  • Options
    Hunger StrikeHunger Strike Scottsdale, AZ Posts: 229
    Hi,
    Ok, now thinking of going, solo. I need a ticket, so please PM me if you have an extra or know someone who does. Thanks!!!
  • Options
    Very cool of those who bought tickets to go to a fellow fan 8-) instead of a scalper.

I'm going to keep that in mind for any future small venue.

Maybe even get together for a planned group effort ;)
  • Options
    Snakeduck wrote:
    Katya wrote:
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance!!

- Kat

Yesssssss, you do... Not sure if that's a good or bad thing....
  • Options
    Snakeduck wrote:
    100 Pacer wrote:
    Katya wrote:
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance!!

- Kat

Well, she also said drive "up there" when going from Toronto to Missoula. Just some friendly advice, please refrain from heading north to get to Montana unless you plan on circumnavigating the globe the hard way.

Hahahhah so maybe, JUST MAYBE, amidst all my excitement and enthusiasm to try to obtain these tickets, I had a geographical brain fart...... Although I would love to frolick with the polar bears in the North West Territories, I do agree that driving "up" may hinder my journey to the concert just a smidge.....
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    100 Pacer wrote:
    Katya wrote:
    Hey everyone!

Thanks in advance!!

- Kat

Road trip! A fan's gotta do what a fan's gotta do...
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    Katya wrote:
    NAUjackfan wrote:

Road trip! A fan's gotta do what a fan's gotta do...

I drove about 1,800 miles from the Edmonton show last year back home to Indy. What I learned is the drive out there is a lot more fun than the drive back (maybe because I stopped in Winnipeg, Saskatoon and Calgary on the way there!). There is something relaxing about getting in the car and just driving. No work, no emails to read through.
  • Options
    I have 1 extra fan club ticket for the show. Can't get tix until day of show. Will only offer it to a Fan Club Member.
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    Is it reserved or ga ticket.

Either way i am interested. Can't pm from phone.
    EVERONWARD wrote:
    I have 1 extra fan club ticket for the show. Can't get tix until day of show. Will only offer it to a Fan Club Member.
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    dwhite needs a ticket if this still up for grabs
    ajb
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    wpg pearl wrote:
    dwhite needs a ticket if this still up for grabs

thanks
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Any one have a spare ticket

I dont care where it is I just need one for my wife to get in. I made the flight reservations and didnt think finding her a ticket would be that hard. Only reason I have 1 is because a Great buddy asked me to come along.

Any help would be greatly apreciated. I will pay for the ticket and add a Signed and Numbered McFarlane poster if some one can hook me3 up with a GA early entry

Just as a Thank You gift. Pass the word
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    JG257896JG257896 Posts: 23
    I have two 10 club reserved tickets if there is a member interested let me know. Thanks
  • Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Yes, definitely interested. Tried to pm but can't get it to send from here.
    I win.
  • Options
    If someone wanted to sell their 10 club reserved tickets, How would that transaction take place without that person being in Missoula the day of the show to pick them up??
  • Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    If someone wanted to sell their 10 club reserved tickets, How would that transaction take place without that person being in Missoula the day of the show to pick them up??

Good question. I assume he/she is going anyway, but I guess we'll see. I'll keep my eyes peeled for others, in case neither of us gets these. Good luck!
    I win.