SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,954
edited September 2012 in The Porch
Update August 09 2012: http://pearljam.com/news/0/1/21474/limi ... soula_show

TICKETS RELEASED FOR PEARL JAM'S SOLD OUT 9/30 MISSOULA CONCERT
July 18 2012
http://pearljam.com/news/0/1/21457/tick ... la_concert

Tickets On Sale Friday, July 20th In-Person-Only at the Adams Center Box Office
Beginning at 5PM MDT

Pearl Jam announced today that they will release 1,100 additional tickets for the band's sold out September 30th show at the Adams Center in Missoula, MT -- making the concert an end stage 360-degree event. These tickets will be available for sale in-person-only at the Adams Center box office on Friday, July 20th beginning at 5:00 PM MDT (full details below).

Ticket On Sale Information:

- Released tickets are located in sections 201, 202, 210, 211, 212, 214, 215, 216 and 217.

- There is a two (2)-ticket limit per person.

- Tickets are $55.00 each plus applicable service charges.

- All available tickets go on sale this Friday, July 20th in person only at the Adams Center box office (32 Campus Drive, University of Montana Missoula, MT 59812).

- Special box office hours begin at 5:00 PM MDT for this on sale.

- The ticket sale will last until 8:00 PM MDT or all available tickets sell out, whichever comes first.

- Patrons can begin lining up at 8:00 AM MDT when the building opens. At 3:00 PM MDT, numbered tickets will be given to patrons in the order in which they are lined up. This number does not guarantee an opportunity to purchase tickets, it is simply to ensure that there is no cutting, skipping or holding spots in line.

- Adams Center box office staff will continually monitor the line throughout the day. In the event that more people are in line than pairs of tickets are available, they will communicate that information as quickly as possible.

- The Adams Center box office is closed on Saturday and Sunday. In the event that any tickets remain after Friday's in person sale, these will be made available in person, online and by phone beginning Monday, July 23rd. Stay tuned to pearljam.com for more information.

Initial tickets to Pearl Jam's Missoula show sold out in 15 minutes. The concert marks the band's only U.S. non-festival date for 2012 as well as their last scheduled performance for the year. Earlier in the month, Pearl Jam headlines three U.S. festivals -- Made in America, DeLuna Fest and Music Midtown.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    in-person-only

:lol: :corn:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Sea wrote:
    - All available tickets go on sale this Friday, July 20th in person only at the Adams Center box office (32 Campus Drive, University of Montana Missoula, MT 59812).

seriously???
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    what a pile of dung
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    Do 1100 people live in that town? Good for them! Glad some locals get a shot. Fuck the scalpers!
  • Options
    Fuck the scalpers!

you mean the same ones that are currently dispatching minions to missoula to snatch up these tix?
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    what a pile of dung
    Think about the people that live there! This a HUGE deal I bet for them. Some spread around this site would have been nice though I do agree on that.
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    Fuck the scalpers!

you mean the same ones that are currently dispatching minions to missoula to snatch up these tix?
    HAHAHA, do you think they would make it? I live in the country, but that is THE COUNTRY!!!!!
  • Options
    tater926tater926 Posts: 263
    This is interesting. Wonder if and when they will sell out?
    United Center-Jun 29 1998 Alpine Valley-Oct 8 2000
    Assembly Hall-Apr 23 2003 Alpine Valley-Jun 21 2003
    Grant Park-Aug 5 2007 United Center-Aug 23 2009
    United Center-Aug 24 2009 Alpine Valley-Sep 3 2011
    Alpine Valley-Sep 4 2011 Wrigley Field-Jul 19 2013
  • Options
    feederfeeder Boise, ID Posts: 80
    Damn, half of these tix or more will be inflated on craigslist by Friday evening.
    "Have we got a show for you??  No, it's a question!" EV 5/12/22
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,733
    Please commence the bitching here as well as 5 other threads please.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Go Beavers wrote:
    Please commence the bitching here as well as 5 other threads please.
    #fact
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,594
    norm wrote:
    Fuck the scalpers!

Dispatching the minions!

Awesome :lol:
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,951
    You should do local sales only for the next MSG shows too :D
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    dugangsxrdugangsxr Covington KY Posts: 676
    I'm glad I just renewed my membership!!!
    Paul D.
  • Options
    according to the adams center facebook page, box office only was decided by band management
  • Options
    laurimae71laurimae71 Posts: 134
    So if I'm reading it right it says "The line will begin to form at 3:00 pm MDT." I live in Idaho,if I make the 2.5 hr drive to Missoula,get there around 2:00 pm MDT. Friday,do you all think I have a shot at scoring some tickets? It sounds to me like no camping in line to hold spots? I would leave Thursday but unfortunately I have this thing called a JOB where there is NO way I can get it off,they don't understand my passion for PJ! I'm just curious at how you all read it? I would be so,so bummed if i drove all that way for nothing :fp:
    It is what it is.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,640
    Bummer. It looks like my decision to go to Missoula has been made for me. I'm fine if they want to keep it local I guess. We'll find out from stubhub how local these tickets stay.
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    according to the adams center facebook page, box office only was decided by band management
    :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    :fp:

they don't like us :cry:
  • Options
    SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    laurimae71 wrote:
    So if I'm reading it right it says "The line will begin to form at 3:00 pm MDT." I live in Idaho,if I make the 2.5 hr drive to Missoula,get there around 2:00 pm MDT. Friday,do you all think I have a shot at scoring some tickets? It sounds to me like no camping in line to hold spots? I would leave Thursday but unfortunately I have this thing called a JOB where there is NO way I can get it off,they don't understand my passion for PJ! I'm just curious at how you all read it? I would be so,so bummed if i drove all that way for nothing :fp:

Not only that, are we gambling on this road trip for tickets only to get crap seats or what? I live in Boise, fellow Idahoan, and I'd take your Missoula commute over mine any day.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,640
    laurimae71 wrote:

Where and when does the line for the 3:00pm line start?
  • Options
    laurimae71 wrote:

official line will start at 3pm. I wonder when and where the unofficial line will be and how that will go. somebody check if they have already started.
  • Options
    SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    laurimae71 wrote:

official line will start at 3pm. I wonder when and where the unofficial line will be and how that will go

I'm bringing my Montana grizzly bear spray. I guarantee I can be at the front of that line...
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    edited July 2012
    Do I have any friends in Missoula?
    Kidding? Geez man. :shock: :roll:
    so much for that idea :cry:

well. did we or did we not say we preferred the Old School methods of ticketing?
    Be careful what you wish for .....
    Post edited by StillHere on
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    worse thing about this is.....

this isn't even Tuesday...
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    edited July 2012
    norm wrote:

yeah, thanks for that one
    of all the decisions they could have made, this one was it?

well, we are always saying locals should get tickets first (but only in MY case of course lol!)
    and that we liked the old-school method of ticketing
    well....we got slapped right in the face with what we asked for didn't we?
    Post edited by StillHere on
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    laurimae71laurimae71 Posts: 134
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    laurimae71 wrote:

official line will start at 3pm. I wonder when and where the unofficial line will be and how that will go. somebody check if they have already started.

My thoughts exactly! I probably don't stand a chance! I better not go and save myself from getting really pissed off :lol:
    It is what it is.
  • Options
    KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    laurimae71 wrote:

It says there will be somebody monitoring the line "all day" and will let people know if there are more people in line than tickets availiable. If you get there at 2pm you may be out of luck. If you really want these tickets I would plan on camping or getting their really early in the morning. Nowhere did it say you can't get in line early. Just trying to help you out, good luck.
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • Options
    OkumOkum Vancouver, BC Posts: 231
    I think "in person only" will lead to more tickets for secondary market place then if it was will call only for those tickets.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Opps..in person only??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”