Random thread about anything

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Watching a news clip of of the hippies protesting hydro fracking in ALbany today. :lol: Do you granola eating fucktards even realize it's been going on for decades? :lol: Go bury your head back in a bong and shut the hell up. :lol:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    http://dirt.asla.org/2012/08/01/parks-are-part-of-our-healthcare-system/

"The more someone spends outdoors, the less likely they are to suffer from mental or physical disorders."

Have they met SnakeDuck??
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    It's like we're looking down on Wayne's basement.....
    But that's not Wayne's basement.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    tVT5G.jpg
    Inup5.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    stupid is as stupid does
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Awesome.

8Y4hj.jpg

Look at that pick! :P
    norm wrote:
    tVT5G.jpg
    Inup5.jpg

Hammed!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    LloydXmas wrote:
    New guy moved into an office near me. He has a WAAF pearl jam Sticker and caught me staring into his office twice. Awkward.
    Go talk to him. :) I wish I had another PJ fan in my office.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    LloydXmas wrote:
    81 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    New guy moved into an office near me. He has a WAAF pearl jam Sticker and caught me staring into his office twice. Awkward.

go say hi
    This happened last week. He's out of the office today.
    Oh. :(
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I have that sticker. Will you stare at me?

:shock:

Thank you.
    :lol:
    Edgein.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Will you would appreciate this one...I was at my fantasy draft in Indiana on Sunday night and there was a guy there I'd never met...he told me he loved my accent...I was baffled...then he asked me where in Wisconsin I'm from.

I'm from Chicago :-|
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Will you would appreciate this one...I was at my fantasy draft in Indiana on Sunday night and there was a guy there I'd never met...he told me he loved my accent...I was baffled...then he asked me where in Wisconsin I'm from.

Fuckers. I think the further east I go, the more my accent becomes strange to people.
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Fuckers. I think the further east I go, the more my accent becomes strange to people.

They just can't handle the awesomeness of midwesterners is all.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

No... Just further east into Wisconsin.

:lol::lol::lol: Get out!
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I'm serious :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I'm serious :lol:

:fp:
    As I went out for my usual end of the shift cigarette, a fat ass that I had just just sold a tray of Nachos, a bag of Lays, and an ice cream cone, had the balls to tell me, and I quote, "Those things will kill you".

Thanks fatty, see you in hell. :lol: :corn:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

it's okay...there is some show (on Travel Channel I think) "Where do accents come from?" and apparently the NW got lumped in with California. :x I have NEVER heard anybody around here talk like a surfer...yeah, they used the surfer accent as the 'general accent of the entire west coast'.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    As I went out for my usual end of the shift cigarette, a fat ass that I had just just sold a tray of Nachos, a bag of Lays, and an ice cream cone, had the balls to tell me, and I quote, "Those things will kill you".

Not nice to make fun of fat people, but that guy should shut the fuck up and mind his own fucking business.
    RKCNDY wrote:

it's okay...there is some show (on Travel Channel I think) "Where do accents come from?" and apparently the NW got lumped in with California. :x I have NEVER heard anybody around here talk like a surfer...yeah, they used the surfer accent as the 'general accent of the entire west coast'.

:fp:
    edited August 2012
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Not nice to make fun of fat people, but that guy should shut the fuck up and mind his own fucking business.

:roll:

It was warranted
    Post edited by peacefrompaul on
    RKCNDY wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:roll:

It was warranted
    Yeah, I know ... just sayin'.
    I hate people who do shit like that. MYOB.
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Aight. :P
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I personally hate the fuckers who go around telling perfectly normal women walking down the street with perfectly normal expressions that they should smile. As though we're all supposed to walk around with a shit-eating grin our faces all the time so that these guys can feel like the chicks are happy to be near them or something. I mean, fuck off. Plus, what if my mom just died or something, a-hole?
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Texting total for last month: 1900 messages. :shock: Thankful for unlimited texting.
    I lost a bet...
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I personally hate the fuckers who go around telling perfectly normal women walking down the street with perfectly normal expressions that they should smile. As though we're all supposed to walk around with a shit-eating grin our faces all the time so that these guys can feel like the chicks are happy to be near them or something. I mean, fuck off. Plus, what if my mom just died or something, a-hole?

why now u dont smiling?
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    PJ_Soul wrote:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_ur ... McVI&gl=US