Random thread about anything

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Thinking about starting a fundraiser do I can raise money for Atlanta airfare. It's been done here already for sillier shit like asking for help moving. So y can't I ask for airfare money. New thread to come..... ;)
    hmm. the wife know yet?

Soemthing tell me she does now. That's why he's looking for doantions! :lol:
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    why is it news that Snookie had offspring? why is Snookie news at all? I hate the media.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Heisenberg wrote:
    why is it news that Snookie had offspring? why is Snookie news at all? I hate the media.
    I am taking it more as a warning to humankind.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    just saw this comment on facebook:

I was at my favorite Happy Hour spot last night, and I mentioned to the bartender that Neil Armstrong had died. Another employee within earshot said, "omg! ...and right after he had to give up his swimming medals!" (obviously thinking of LANCE Armstrong, but thinking he's a swimmer) and another said, "no, no...Neil Armstrong - he's that trumpet player." And I'm not even making this up.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    norm wrote:

I was at my favorite Happy Hour spot last night, and I mentioned to the bartender that Neil Armstrong had died. Another employee within earshot said, "omg! ...and right after he had to give up his swimming medals!" (obviously thinking of LANCE Armstrong, but thinking he's a swimmer) and another said, "no, no...Neil Armstrong - he's that trumpet player." And I'm not even making this up.

and don't forget about this...

media_xl_5111206.jpg
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    Claireack wrote:
    Who is Snookie?

It is something you can get if you have unprotected sex. Soon scientists will have a cure.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    afroannnie wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Who is Snookie?

It is something you can get if you have unprotected sex. Soon scientists will have a cure.

Thank goodness! I hope it's in cream form.
    Claireack wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Who is Snookie?

Thank goodness! I hope it's in cream form.

:lol::lol:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    afroannnie wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    Who is Snookie?

well played! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    afroannnie wrote:
    norm wrote:

and don't forget about this...

media_xl_5111206.jpg

whoever did this was probably too distracted by really important news like snooki having a litter
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    Thinking about starting a fundraiser do I can raise money for Atlanta airfare. It's been done here already for sillier shit like asking for help moving. So y can't I ask for airfare money. New thread to come..... ;)
    hmm. the wife know yet?
    No. She not know yet. I'm just fuckin around about donations too. Lol. I'll make it happen one way or another.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I can't figure out who the bigger douche is, Adam Richman or Guy Fieri
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    My balls are very bouncy.. they are inflated to the max..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I can't figure out who the bigger douche is, Adam Richman or Guy Fieri

Guy is cool. Made some pretty good shit for Applebees a few years ago. Adam is a clown.
    I'm sick of fuckers that drive up to pump gas right as I'm lighting a cigarette.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    No one makes the play in the hole better than Derek Jeter.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Just because someone is good at calming someone or something down and getting them to do what they want, doesn't automatically make them a "whisperer."
    ELITIST FUK
    DS1119 wrote:

Fuck the Yankees
    DS1119 wrote:

Fuck the Yankees
    I don't think he's talking about his baseball career
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    LloydXmas wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Fuck the Yankees
    I don't think he's talking about his baseball career

:lol::clap:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Awesome.

8Y4hj.jpg
    New guy moved into an office near me. He has a WAAF pearl jam Sticker and caught me staring into his office twice. Awkward.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    LloydXmas wrote:
    New guy moved into an office near me. He has a WAAF pearl jam Sticker and caught me staring into his office twice. Awkward.

go say hi
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    LloydXmas wrote:

I have that sticker. Will you stare at me?
    81 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

go say hi
    This happened last week. He's out of the office today.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    LloydXmas wrote:

:shock:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

:shock:

Thank you.

Thank you.
    I'm on Oakland beach ave right now
    LloydXmas wrote:

Thank you.
    I'm on Oakland beach ave right now

Then that is my wife you are staring at.