Random thread about anything

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Oh wow... just had the worst head rush ever... almost passed out! Holy cow!
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Be careful out there hey!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

It's your body telling you ot do more drugs and alcohol. Either that or less drugs...I get those two confused. :?
    DS1119 wrote:

It's your body telling you ot do more drugs and alcohol. Either that or less drugs...I get those two confused. :?
    I was sitting in the heat in a really weird position outside for about 30 minutes. Pretty dehydrated too... water time.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I was sitting in the heat in a really weird position outside for about 30 minutes. Pretty dehydrated too... water time.

what brand of water does your store carry
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Aquafina, Disani, fred, our store brand, smart water, probably some others I can't remember.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    81 wrote:

Aquafina, Disani, fred, our store brand, smart water, probably some others I can't remember.
    I'm not sure I would buy water called "Fred."
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I'm not sure I would buy water called "Fred."
    Yeah... I'm not sure what Fred is all about. Gives me a good chuckle when I see it as I stock the cooler.
    This guy rules and his commentary during the show.

"This perp in a stolen car thought he had a free ticket to ride, but all he got was a free ticket to the slammer"! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wwpv.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Maybe we just don't like you.

:lolno:

they don't like me either... :lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Ever since that Russian band got into trouble I've been waiting for the reporter to say 'Pussy Riot', just so I can laugh (like a 7th grade school girl)

They will say Pussycat Dolls with no problem, but they won't say Pussy Riot.

:|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Ever since that Russian band got into trouble I've been waiting for the reporter to say 'Pussy Riot', just so I can laugh (like a 7th grade school girl)

They will say Pussycat Dolls with no problem, but they won't say Pussy Riot.

they did on my local morning "news" show last week...some peroxided, talking head said it twice...i laughed :lol:
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    DS1119 wrote:

"This perp in a stolen car thought he had a free ticket to ride, but all he got was a free ticket to the slammer"! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wwpv.jpg

Omg, I LOVE that guy, and the alliterative commentary! "The crazy cracked-out criminal careening off the curb in his car!" :lol: Dammit, I miss cable!
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009
    DS1119 wrote:

wwpv.jpg

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    DS1119 wrote:

wwpv.jpg

Oohh, lighten up accent man. ;);)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    DS1119 wrote:

wwpv.jpg

Omg, I LOVE that guy, and the alliterative commentary! "The crazy cracked-out criminal careening off the curb in his car!" :lol: Dammit, I miss cable!

:lol::lol:

"The perp high on life and even higher on speed took a one way ride to the city slammer"!
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Chicken%20Prom%2022AUG2011.jpg
  • saw Built to Spill last night. It was real nice.
    SOmeone just mentioned fried dough and I literally drooled. Little embarrassed about that. :fp:
    DS1119 wrote:
    SOmeone just mentioned fried dough and I literally drooled. Little embarrassed about that. :fp:

I've had way to much of that this summer.

And by too much I mean I've had it twice.
  • SnakeduckSnakeduck Posts: 1,056
    saw Built to Spill last night. It was real nice.

I miss playing hoops with Doug because we always fouled the shit out of each other but neither ever called anything... No blood no foul, that's old school Northend Boise B-ball, hommies!
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    DS1119 wrote:
    Reading this I drooled.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Reading this I drooled.

Tell me about it! :fp: I just went on a google spree looking at pictures of fried dough. :fp: :lol:

chicken sister wives?

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:

chicken sister wives?

holding their (word that rhymes with rocks)
    RKCNDY wrote:

chicken sister wives?

Somethin just ain't right...
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Reading this I drooled.

Tell me about it! :fp: I just went on a google spree looking at pictures of fried dough. :fp: :lol:

:lol::lol: Did you drool again?
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Reading this I drooled.

Oh yes. Fry bread.
    DS1119 wrote:

Reading this I drooled.

Oh yes. Fry bread.

Dough Boys in these parts...