Random thread about anything

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I hope a wolverine shows up in Montana...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Bye kitty!
    Wow. I made 30 bucks tonight.

Thanks Wisconsin Lottery.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Commander Ryker is something of an interstellar man-whore. If it's alien, he'll fuck it.

commander-william-t-riker-star-trek-the-next-generation.jpg
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I hope a wolverine shows up in Montana...

me too...this guy would be fun at the party! :D

wolverine-327x450.jpg
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I bet being the guy who fires the missiles on a nuclear sub would be a cool job.
    Travers today in Saratoga. I know jack shit about horse racing but I'm glad suddenly everyone else is an expert around here. :lolno: :roll:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    DS1119 wrote:
    I bet being the guy who fires the missiles on a nuclear sub would be a cool job.

ever been on a sub? fuckin tiny inside.
    DS1119 wrote:

Just the one at Disney World...10,000 Leagues Under the Sea...and it really wasn't a sub. :lol::lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    :lol::lol: that was so dissappointing
  • A little advice please....Has anyone bought the EV windbreaker?? How was it fitting compared to what you thought it would fit for the size you bought??
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    I'd rather be with an animal
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Just the one at Disney World...10,000 Leagues Under the Sea...and it really wasn't a sub. :lol::lol:

It's a Finding Nemo ride now at Disneyland.

I waited in line for 3 hours. :lol:

It is a Finding Nemo ride now. Thanks for making me feel even older douchebag. :lol:

I went on it 4 years ago
    DS1119 wrote:

It is a Finding Nemo ride now. Thanks for making me feel even older douchebag. :lol:

I went on it 4 years ago

I'm not sure what ride you went on at Disneyworld... 20,000 Leagues has been closed since '94. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

I went on it 4 years ago

I'm not sure what ride you went on at Disneyworld... 20,000 Leagues has been closed since '94. :lol:

It was 1983. :lol:

http://www.20kride.com/
    DS1119 wrote:

It was 1983. :lol:

You got to ride it in its prime. :lol:
    Got the disconnection notice from the energy company today. Hopefully the roommate pays it or he's gonna get an ass kicking in the credit department and from three other roommates. :corn:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Lego-Man-Anatomy-500x450.jpg
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    Bitched at for 20 minutes from a guy becasue his windhsield wiper is causing streaks. I get it...life sucks. No one wants to look through a streaky windshield. It's 2 o clock on a saturday...the Travers is going on...leave and go live a life fucktard. You seriously have nothing better to do on a saturday afternoon but come here and belittle a salesperson and then try to bully me around because your wiper is torn? How about I shove that wiper up your ass as your embarrassed wife continues to watch you in disgust from the passenger seat? Better yet, how about I hop in the driver seat and show your wife a great time in Saratoga today while you fuck that wiper?
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    DS1119 wrote:
    Bitched at for 20 minutes from a guy becasue his windhsield wiper is causing streaks. I get it...life sucks. No one wants to look through a streaky windshield. It's 2 o clock on a saturday...the Travers is going on...leave and go live a life fucktard. You seriously have nothing better to do on a saturday afternoon but come here and belittle a salesperson and then try to bully me around because your wiper is torn? How about I shove that wiper up your ass as your embarrassed wife continues to watch you in disgust from the passenger seat? Better yet, how about I hop in the driver seat and show your wife a great time in Saratoga today while you fuck that wiper?
    :corn: :corn: :lol::lol:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    DS1119 wrote:
    Why don't you tell us what you really think? :lol:
    ... so what happened with the wiper? :corn:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    LloydXmas wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

This clown had me heated today. :x I get it...it's a 70K car you're driving. Sorry the rubber on the $12 dollar wiper was torn. After 20 minutes of bitching it took all of 30 seconds to change it for this fucktard. :x
    DS1119 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

This clown had me heated today. :x I get it...it's a 70K car you're driving. Sorry the rubber on the $12 dollar wiper was torn. After 20 minutes of bitching it took all of 30 seconds to change it for this fucktard. :x

Fuck people.
    I love breakfast.
    DS1119 wrote:
    I love breakfast.
    About to make some scrambled eggs and coffee now.
  • Thinking about starting a fundraiser do I can raise money for Atlanta airfare. It's been done here already for sillier shit like asking for help moving. So y can't I ask for airfare money. New thread to come..... ;)
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
    Thinking about starting a fundraiser do I can raise money for Atlanta airfare. It's been done here already for sillier shit like asking for help moving. So y can't I ask for airfare money. New thread to come..... ;)

:corn:
    Thinking about starting a fundraiser do I can raise money for Atlanta airfare. It's been done here already for sillier shit like asking for help moving. So y can't I ask for airfare money. New thread to come..... ;)

:lol: :corn: :corn:
    hmm. the wife know yet?