Random thread about anything

Comments

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I wonder if Yellow Starburst know that no one likes them.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mickeyrat wrote:
    this thread was on page 164. edit, I knew it would flip to 165!!!!

The first section of the book Alcoholics Anonymous is 164 pages long. It contains the 12 suggested steps(actions) , a design for living, that I have found to be beneficial to my life. It is a record of what the first 100 or so drunks did(approximately what they did, they tried various things) to get and stay sober.

so are you saying this thread is the big book of the aet? :lol:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I wonder if Yellow Starburst know that no one likes them.

I like yellow starburst. :(
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    The previous owners didn't know how to handle their caulk...at all. They made a mess of all the bathrooms.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    RKCNDY wrote:
    The previous owners didn't know how to handle their caulk...at all. They made a mess of all the bathrooms.

A lot of guys don't know how to handle their caulk.
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

A lot of guys don't know how to handle their caulk.

He he he he
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,821
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    this thread was on page 164. edit, I knew it would flip to 165!!!!

The first section of the book Alcoholics Anonymous is 164 pages long. It contains the 12 suggested steps(actions) , a design for living, that I have found to be beneficial to my life. It is a record of what the first 100 or so drunks did(approximately what they did, they tried various things) to get and stay sober.

so are you saying this thread is the big book of the aet? :lol:
    well the back half of the book is personal stories of drinking etc, so this "could" loosely be called the pre big book? yu know, all the dumb shit we do when trashed before we seek help?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    "Money owns this town"

:lol:

Fuck this show
    What should I get for lunch?
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Mongolian bbq
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Mongolian bbq

http://www.huhot.com/
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Mongolian bbq

mongolian BBQ?

How is that different from a Mongolian Grill place?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    oh, any random sandwich from the warmer in front of the coffee stand.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Mongolian bbq

mongolian BBQ?

It isn't.

I think.
    mickeyrat wrote:
    oh, any random sandwich from the warmer in front of the coffee stand.

Did I talk about the packaged chili dogs we sell?

Holy shit! :lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Mongolian bbq

mongolian BBQ?

Not sure...probably the same thing but here we call it bbq...maybe a regional thing?? :?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Mongolian bbq

http://www.huhot.com/

DO IT.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    it's pretty windy right now
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Not sure...probably the same thing but here we call it bbq...maybe a regional thing?? :?

well, you go there, get a plate/bowl, and pile on everything you want (like a buffet) and then hand it to the dude at the big grill and he does a little "chopchopchop-ding-ding-di-ding-ding" thing to your food and then gives it back to you...yes/no?

- Christopher McCandless
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DO IT.

Na
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

well, you go there, get a plate/bowl, and pile on everything you want (like a buffet) and then hand it to the dude at the big grill and he does a little "chopchopchop-ding-ding-di-ding-ding" thing to your food and then gives it back to you...yes/no?

Not all of them do that.

Sometimes you just order from a menu and they make it at your table.
    RKCNDY wrote:

Not all of them do that.

Sometimes you just order from a menu and they make it at your table.

Yeah a lot of them have stuff to order off the menu too in addition (well around here) but that's the general gist of it yes! Mmm now I want some FlatTop...
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i don't want to eat a mongolian...that's just wrong
    norm wrote:
    i don't want to eat a mongolian...that's just wrong
    just add MSG. tastes just like chicken!! or cat. or rat,. or ................

I found out what Will's roommate uses for his fake ID!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... shire.html

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    he does a little "chopchopchop-ding-ding-di-ding-ding" thing

:lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    right now threads need to go away right now
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    or at least change to 'right meow'
  • i make very little REAL contribution to anything on this forum ---- i mostly just float around looking to fire off a smart ass comment here and there.
    81 wrote:

You can always log off. :lol: