Options

Random thread about anything

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    its a great feeling to have a good memory for victims and myself to be told... God.. Jesus... the king.... and green mother nature..... know im innocent..and so does my poor friend remembers and knows too...
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    it sucks when you can't stop yawning....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    im friggin tired
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Two weird/interesting food items:
    In honor of Veterans Day in the United States, the Baskin Robbins has released First Class Camouflage, made with chocolate, salty caramel and cake-flavored ice cream.

And I saw an ad for Papa John's pizza which featured a chili Fritos pizza. Huh? Wouldn't that be messy?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

In honor of Veterans Day in the United States, the Baskin Robbins has released First Class Camouflage, made with chocolate, salty caramel and cake-flavored ice cream.

And I saw an ad for Papa John's pizza which featured a chili Fritos pizza. Huh? Wouldn't that be messy?

That ice cream sounds divine!!!

I'll pass on the pizza!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    SD48277 said:

"Cake-flavoured"?? Does cake have its own flavour? All the cakes I have known had another flavour (chocolate, vanilla, etc.).
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

SD48277 said:

"Cake-flavoured"?? Does cake have its own flavour? All the cakes I have known had another flavour (chocolate, vanilla, etc.).
    I can't speak for that one, but cake ice cream is usually vanilla cake batter flavored....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    PJSiren said:

SD48277 said:

I can't speak for that one, but cake ice cream is usually vanilla cake batter flavored....
    You're right, most cake is vanilla flavored.. But there is a plain cake.. It's not very yummy.. Better to flavor the cake..
  • Options
    I just overheard a man say "I feel like calling in sick tomorrow....my ovaries are falling out again."

I kid you not....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

I just overheard a man say "I feel like calling in sick tomorrow....my ovaries are falling out again."

I kid you not....

Hahahaha hahahaha!!! I would have burst out laughing!
  • Options

PJSiren said:

I kid you not....

Hahahaha hahahaha!!! I would have burst out laughing!
    I sat here kind of stunned, I was like "Did I really just hear that?" =))
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    How funny!!
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

What about these?
    http://kotaku.com/please-dont-be-real-doritos-flavored-mountain-dew-1655850490
    http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/11/10/pepsico-confirms-dewitos-_n_6136060.html

mmm :-&
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836

SD48277 said:

What about these?
    http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/11/10/pepsico-confirms-dewitos-_n_6136060.html

I just threw up in my mouth a little......
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

SD48277 said:

What about these?

I think they could be interesting....lol
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    edited November 2014
    norm said:

That look on his face :))

Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,737
    edited November 2014

SD48277 said:

Maybe it's like red velvet cake... i.e. it really tastes like nothing. Just sweetness/cake. A completely indefinable flavour that isn't even unique to red velvet cake somehow. I find it very bizarre, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Totally agree on the red velvet cake. I always thought it looked so cool and had all kinds of imaginations what would taste like. Then I tasted it and was kind of disappointed. All looks and no flavour!
  • Options
    didn't get any sleep last night so I'm going to take a rain check tonight.. going to feel horrible when I go out today
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    PJ_Soul said:

SD48277 said:

Maybe it's like red velvet cake... i.e. it really tastes like nothing. Just sweetness/cake. A completely indefinable flavour that isn't even unique to red velvet cake somehow. I find it very bizarre, lol.
    So cake flavour is essentially sugary-flour flavour? I'm looking forward to that.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Totally agree on the red velvet cake. I always thought it looked so cool and had all kinds of imaginations what would taste like. Then I tasted it and was kind of disappointed. All looks and no flavour!

Then you have not had GOOD red velvet cake because it does have flavor when it's made right. It's my absolute favorite cake!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    PJSiren said:

Then you have not had GOOD red velvet cake because it does have flavor when it's made right. It's my absolute favorite cake!
    So what does it taste like to you??
    I didn't mean to say it doesn't have flavour. I hqve eaten red velvet cake many times fro various sources. Some are technically better than others, but they all basically have the same confusing taste. What I mean is that it has a flavour that can't be defined at anything... it just tastes like sweet, kinda, but not just like sugar. It's like nothing flavored, lol. That's why I find it a bizarre tasting cake! I seem able to kind of define the flavors of other cakes and foods in general, but not red velvet, lol.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    it's almost like a light chocolate flavor but barely there and definitely sweet and so good when it has the cream cheese frosting...I had some recently with whipped frosting and it was terrible...lol NO BUENO!!!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Just saw your reply, PJSiren, well and it confirmed what I thought :)

I know exactly what you mean, PJ_Soul, I feel just the same lol The frosting has a distinctive flavour, yes. The cake was originally made with lots of cocoa, that's where it got the reddish colour from (I researched it a while ago because I loved the look). But it does not taste like chocolate. It's deceiving. I think Oreos are the same to me. Just sweet, no distinctive flavour. Boring.

But I am very willing to try the cake again :D
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • Options
    obviously someone wants to lose the light...
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I could eat creamed cheese frosting with a spoon, lol.
  • Options
    is it me, or does everybody seem strange to me today? did I miss anything on the boards while trying to get to sleep last night like a pj lottery and everybody's sour for missing out? i came on here to find what seem to be friction or do I just need sleep and am delusional? did or are people creating contention because God knows you get into trouble for that...how much more so when it's lies...
  • Options
    I'm just going to say Huh?