Options

Random thread about anything

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Mums wasnt sleeping my cousin was it was too early in the night..
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    The Titanic was the name of a big ship that sunk in the Atlantic Ocean in 1912 after it struck an iceberg. There were a couple of movies made about it, including one with Kathy Bates.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    wanna see a picture of Mah Boob?

aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Me at the drive thru today:
    Do you have raisin bran muffins?
    No I'm sorry we don't.
    Do you have anything like it?
    We have apple bran.
    Okay I'll have that. Can I get it with butter?
    Yes, butter is on the side.
    Ok.
    How many would you like?
    Two.

Drive up and pay. Drive away and look inside the bag: 2 Apple bran muffins with 1 butter.

:|
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    have to go now got a long day today and have to go shopping and buy my lamb shanks etc
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    AMBIEEEEEEEN

Y U no working?
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    I have the best hat....,...,..... along with the best lippy along with a really nice outfit, but its collecting dust just because...
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    i feel like banging my head against my desk because I want to go home and I still have an hour and 45 minutes to go....UNGA BUNGA!!!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    at least when you finally get out you will be free...
  • Options
    yes, for the weekend...but right now I'm going crazy, today has been hell!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    I often wonder why people act so surprised when they ask me if I believe in God and I say no. They look at me as if I just kicked a child in forehead. They then ask me "well, where the hell did we all come from?" To which I reply "who fucking cares? You're here, deal with it and shutup." Or shut up and deal with it. Whatever.
  • Options
    i know but it could be worse?
    im alone for the day, mum has gone out to a religious convention thats all she knows, her only past time is reading, preaching sleeping, gardening, eating out enjoying family and watching movies, she doesnt have any talents other than sewing and dancing but she wont dance because of what she believes, so shes boring but my dad loves her and so do i , and her spoiler is she can be really really dumb sometimes :-t my dad on the other hand is gifted big time, mum loves to be simple but shes very very sweet when she wants to be and she has the most beautiful heart, i love her and her family comes first, a gift i have from her
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    It could be worse in that I didn't have a job at all....Yes you're right...lol So I am thankful for that...but my ADD is in high gear today and not helping matter is the fact that I didn't get enough sleep...so I'm all kinds of weird...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    oh dear sounds like me lol
  • Options
    and I can't stop watching the clock....lol...almost down to an hour though...I've almost survived the day...then I'll jump in the car and jam to Lightning Bolt all the way home...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    cool, i have to do some cleaning today, yay dont have to cook as i did plenty yesterday, but have to do some shopping and today i think i may have some whiskey
  • Options
    I drank whiskey once...that was all it took, I pounded 8 shots, and went to bed shortly there after and as soon as I hit the pillow it was all coming back up and I barely made it to the toilet in time...now just the smell, even looking at whiskey in a bottle turns my stomach...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    Whiskey is one of my faves but bourbon makes me want to puke at the smell of it from bingeing as a teenager, used to drink a 750ml bottle to myself and get absolutely sloshed with my drinking buddies, surprised my brain still works kinda lol shameful conduct we were smoking drinking debating muckin around, walking the streets meeting others alike when it was safer to do so, thankfully i dont get sloshed anymore, but if i was married, i would have to at lease get sloshed with my husband just to see how funny we were and if we had fun lol
  • Options
    I don't really get drunk anymore either...except maybe on my birthday, but that won't happen this year because I'll be working on my birthday...and my hubby will be out of town still...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    they should make it law to give time and a half on birthdays ;))
  • Options
    I agree! Whole Heartedly! lol :D
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

I don't really get drunk anymore either...except maybe on my birthday, but that won't happen this year because I'll be working on my birthday...and my hubby will be out of town still...

its just a good reason to be silly,funny and open up more and alcohol does make you horny
  • Options
    LMAO...True story...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    I used to make my fiance laugh when i was drunk lol
  • Options
    I make everyone laugh when I'm drunk...I get stupid! and LOUD! lol
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    I dont get loud but i get clumsy which is the opposite of me, and my judgement of things is horrendous which is also the opposite of me, and it gets contageous somehow and becomes very funny for the party drinking with me, i get meself into all sorts of shit lol
  • Options
    Yeah, stupid and Loud are very much the opposite of me too...but that's the effect alcohol has on me and then everyone just laughs at me...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    cant beat the laughing high
  • Options
    lol, yeah, when they laugh then I laugh, it's fun! Well, it's been fun chatting...I'm about to head out of work finally, go home and take care of dinner and my nails, but I might be back on before bed....if not I'll catch you another day! :-)
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    ok drive safe, at least you may be a fun drunk not a stupid one lol