Options

Random thread about anything

Comments

• Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    Eaten and done with my nails...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,688
    Is it normal for squirrels to scream?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    What did you do to scare one?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

Nothing, lol. The squirrels outside scream regularly here... It's a real racket. it doesn't seem normal, but maybe I just didn't realize it's something they normally do!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    OceanInDisguise13OceanInDisguise13 Behind the sun Posts: 920
    Awareness...it's a scary proposition....
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    PJ_Soul said:

Nothing, lol. The squirrels outside scream regularly here... It's a real racket. it doesn't seem normal, but maybe I just didn't realize it's something they normally do!
    Those are the urban squirrels. They're more tense than the country squirrels. Nut rage, I guess.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    It's a territorial thing. That's their way of telling another squirrel to f-off lol
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

Those are the urban squirrels. They're more tense than the country squirrels. Nut rage, I guess.
    :))
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    i love octopus.....
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

The squirrels outside my house my a terrible racket when they can see my animals in the windows too....it's ridiculous! lol
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    Maybe one squirrel was in need...

• Options
    LOL, One of my coworkers has that picture up at her desk!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    i've never heard squirrels make a noise. I had one crawl up on my lap and take my banana nut muffin out of my hands. These 'urban squirrels' are kind of a-holes.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    There was one on the fence yesterday when I was walking my dog and it was just mocking us...like nananana boo boo you can't get me....I was just so relieved my dog didn't see it...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Longueuil said:

Maybe one squirrel was in need...

pjradio said:

Brutal, just fucking brutal!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Sorry if this has been mentioned on here before, but I just found the Breaking Bad "action figures." Walter White comes with a meth tray and a bag of blue crystals. http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=breaking+bad+toys&tag=mh0b-20&index=aps&hvadid=3488314197&ref=pd_sl_6ddwko8ua5_e
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

Sorry if this has been mentioned on here before, but I just found the Breaking Bad "action figures." Walter White comes with a meth tray and a bag of blue crystals. http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=breaking+bad+toys&tag=mh0b-20&index=aps&hvadid=3488314197&ref=pd_sl_6ddwko8ua5_e

LMAO! My coworker and I were just reading an article about those about how parents are outrages that Toyr R Us is selling them...I do agree they shouldn't be sold at toy stores I think perhaps Hot Topic and Spencers are better suited to them...and their target audience...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    I must have these....Toys R US? Really??
  • Options
    Yup, Toys R US....and they're saying they're keeping them away from the kids toys, but parents are saying they found them within arms reach of GI JOES and Barbie...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    Can you get Skinny Pete and Badger, too? lol
  • Options
    LOL, I have no Idea, I haven't seen them, but I would imagine they have them all...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    That would be too sweet - if they actually had them all and not just Walter and Jesse. If they had all characters: Skylar, Walt Jr., Gus Fring, Jane, etc....I would seriously buy the entire collection. Yes, I'm immature for my age.
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

Yup, Toys R US....and they're saying they're keeping them away from the kids toys, but parents are saying they found them within arms reach of GI JOES and Barbie...

I guess they shouldn't buy them for their kids then! ... Parents can be so silly sometimes!
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    I hate it the most when you tell someone the truth and stress it many times and desparately show it and they still dont believe you, you kinda in the end think they deserve misfortune for not listening to you...
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Not a good way to start the day!! Sent Dad off to emergency surgery this morning.. To start off a ten hour work day.. AND I'm missing PJ tomorrow night!! In my own fucking state.. I may just break down and cry.. Except that last part is 100% my own fault.. I wonder if I'll have time to kick my own ass this afternoon between work and the hospital?????
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,223
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

Not a good way to start the day!! Sent Dad off to emergency surgery this morning.. To start off a ten hour work day.. AND I'm missing PJ tomorrow night!! In my own fucking state.. I may just break down and cry.. Except that last part is 100% my own fault.. I wonder if I'll have time to kick my own ass this afternoon between work and the hospital?????

Oh my gosh, sorry to hear about your dad. I hope things turn around soon.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,223
    That's gotta hurt!