Random thread about anything

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

if one were to make fluffy waffles, you have to remove the yolk

Did someone say Sunday breakfast in Missoula?

I'm taking you to breakfast in Missoula!

Denny's????
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Denny's????

i love denny's

and i just heard about this

In conjunction with the release of its first mobile app, Denny’s is offering free Grand Slam breakfasts for a year to groups that check in to Denny’s locations in all 50 states.

To participate, individuals need to install Denny’s app for iPhone or Android devices. Users can forms teams of up to three by sending invites through the app. Can’t find a teammate? Solo users are welcome to compete for the grand prize: free Grand Slams for life to the first person to check in to a Denny’s in every state.

:thumbup: :lol:
    norm wrote:
    Denny's????

i love denny's

In conjunction with the release of its first mobile app, Denny’s is offering free Grand Slam breakfasts for a year to groups that check in to Denny’s locations in all 50 states.

To participate, individuals need to install Denny’s app for iPhone or Android devices. Users can forms teams of up to three by sending invites through the app. Can’t find a teammate? Solo users are welcome to compete for the grand prize: free Grand Slams for life to the first person to check in to a Denny’s in every state.

Is this heaven? No, its Denny's.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Just got a phone call from my mom...she's frantic becasue my Dad's low life family who lives in Georgia are trying to shake her down for money. Fucking pieces of white trash they are. That family disowned my father and grandmother becasue my grandmother chose to take in a mentally and physically disabled child and it was too much for my "grandfather" to deal with at the time and he split. Fuck you you piece of shit and I hope you're enjoying hell and the worms crawling through your dead skull you fucking bastard. Leave my family alone you pieces of shit. He passed away in january of 2011 and he owes you nothing!! Preying on my Mom and brother will get you nothing but my wrath you uneducated pieces of trash. Can't believe my mother signed the documents they sent her, just glad everything she has is joint in my name and means shit unless I sign. How the fuck do you prey on a woman that cries every single day for her loss you lazy white trash?? Can't believe I may have to get a lawyer (which I'll go broke paying for before you pieces of shit get anything) you scum sucking assholes. Stay the fuck away from my family!!!! You wanted nothing to do with us but now he's gone and you feel you have rights!? Fuck you. Lowest pieces of trash I have ever seen. Glad I only met that trash once in my life. You have no place on this earth you low life fuckers. SOrry for my rant but it felt good to type and now I'm :lol: and :D
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

Denny's????

no, to the free breakfast at the hotel!

they have waffles!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

Denny's????

they have waffles!

Close enough!
    DS1119 wrote:
    Just got a phone call from my mom...she's frantic becasue my Dad's low life family who lives in Georgia are trying to shake her down for money. Fucking pieces of white trash they are. That family disowned my father and grandmother becasue my grandmother chose to take in a mentally and physically disabled child and it was too much for my "grandfather" to deal with at the time and he split. Fuck you you piece of shit and I hope you're enjoying hell and the worms crawling through your dead skull you fucking bastard. Leave my family alone you pieces of shit. He passed away in january of 2011 and he owes you nothing!! Preying on my Mom and brother will get you nothing but my wrath you uneducated pieces of trash. Can't believe my mother signed the documents they sent her, just glad everything she has is joint in my name and means shit unless I sign. How the fuck do you prey on a woman that cries every single day for her loss you lazy white trash?? Can't believe I may have to get a lawyer (which I'll go broke paying for before you pieces of shit get anything) you scum sucking assholes. Stay the fuck away from my family!!!! You wanted nothing to do with us but now he's gone and you feel you have rights!? Fuck you. Lowest pieces of trash I have ever seen. Glad I only met that trash once in my life. You have no place on this earth you low life fuckers. SOrry for my rant but it felt good to type and now I'm :lol: and :D

So...do you like these people or not?
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    norm wrote:
    Denny's????

i love denny's

You mean Lenny's.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:

Denny's????

they have waffles!

why do they stop serving breakfast so early.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    DS1119 wrote:

I think he has dinner with them every Sunday night...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

Denny's????

they have waffles!

so, wait...the waffles i was promised will be from denny's?!? :x :fp:

**rethinking going to montucky :problem:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    norm wrote:

i love denny's

You mean Lenny's.

The liquor stores?
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Denny's????

they have waffles!

why do they stop serving breakfast so early.

that's why you get up, eat breakfast, and then go back to bed.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

but that plan involves getting up. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    PJ_Soul wrote:

You mean Lenny's.

The liquor stores?
    Breakfast of champions.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Worst plan ever.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    DS1119 wrote:

I was going to ask the same thing.
    reading the paper at lunch today....

read my horoscope

it said, Today is going to be a goofy day.

i'm in.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:

I was going to ask the same thing.

Yeah, they're my favorites.
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

so maybe if you ask nicely, unlost will get you breakfast and serve it to you in bed... :P

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

so maybe if you ask nicely, unlost will get you breakfast and serve it to you in bed... :P

that involves waking up.

how bout we just extend breakfast hours to like 2pm
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    what denny's are y'all going to because they serve breakfast 24/7 :?
    81 wrote:

that involves waking up.

how bout we just extend breakfast hours to like 2pm

I can get some damn waffles for you and you can heat them up over the fire...
    norm wrote:

honestly, if I didn't eat at Denny's again, I wouldn't cry. i must've eaten at Denny's like 6 times on the Canadian tour.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:

honestly, if I didn't eat at Denny's again, I wouldn't cry. i must've eaten at Denny's like 6 times on the Canadian tour.

mmm that's sounds awesome! can't wait fro my road trip...a big, hearty denny's breakfast is great for driving!

:mrgreen:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Cracker Barrel does a fairly decent breakfast all day. I just hate the gift shop though
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    norm wrote:

mmm that's sounds awesome! can't wait fro my road trip...a big, hearty denny's breakfast is great for driving!

:mrgreen:

for you norm, I will eat at Denny's

- Christopher McCandless
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Cracker Barrel does a fairly decent breakfast all day. I just hate the gift shop though

What's with the no booze there??
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

it's a family oriented eating establishment
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

it's a family oriented eating establishment

Yeah, so is Hooters.
    hole in the wall diner is the place to get a good breakfast.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg