81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    traded a queen bed for a king bed. 8-)

yeah, i'm a snob :lol:

it took you this long?

First mattress I bought was a king.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

it took you this long?

well la-di-frickin-da!

original.jpg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

it took you this long?

hotel. i can't sleep in small beds anymore. i needs my space :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

it took you this long?

hotel. i can't sleep in small beds anymore. i needs my space :lol:

you're gonna hate the price of the sheets! :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

wtf are you talking about.... :fp:

i have a king bed at home....already have sheets. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

wtf are you talking about.... :fp:

i have a king bed at home....already have sheets. :lol:

Doesn't mean you have to like the price.

:D
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    You want a revelation, you wana get right, well that's a conversation i just cant have tonight
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Come on Jeter!!!
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    no motivation to work today.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I had a dream last night that a pickle was eating me
    LloydXmas wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

post of the day award goes to....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    LloydXmas wrote:

Well that's....interesting...

:lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    LloydXmas wrote:

haha

pickles..
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    LloydXmas wrote:

pickle_monster_sticker-p217968532939536685envb3_400.jpg
    company is offering 160$ tickets to San Fran v the Jets in east Ruth on 9/30

Includes tailgate food
    Round trip bus
    BYOB

Foos/neil/keys central park show is 9/29.

Fucking torn. I should go and see my boys whoop on the Jets.
    LloydXmas wrote:

Includes tailgate food
    Round trip bus
    BYOB

Do both!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Includes tailgate food
    Round trip bus
    BYOB

Do both!
    I'm sure the wife would love that idea. Unless I take her to the game on Sunday. Hmmmmmmm
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Includes tailgate food
    Round trip bus
    BYOB

Do both!
    I'm sure the wife would love that idea. Unless I take her to the game on Sunday. Hmmmmmmm

Well there ya go, creating solutions! :lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    tumblr_m9ixganNzH1rd4ybro1_400.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,801
    norm wrote:
    ooh boy, back in the day....... waaaay back in the day. Like H.S.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mickeyrat wrote:
    norm wrote:

you drank jim with dennis hopper and john huston? in high school? awesome :lol:
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,801
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    norm wrote:

you drank jim with dennis hopper and john huston? in high school? awesome :lol:
    might have. was pretty drunk. they coulda been there.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    norm wrote:

jim beam is way better than jack danials....yeah, i said it.

that said, i can't drink it unless it is mixed. it's not aged anywhere near long enough and/or they are taking hte lower quality barrels.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I had a conversation with myself earlier today and we decided that taking Friday off is an excellent idea....ahh...4-day weekend coming up. :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:

jim beam is way better than jack danials....yeah, i said it.

that said, i can't drink it unless it is mixed. it's not aged anywhere near long enough and/or they are taking hte lower quality barrels.

cant i love them equally?
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Well where the frig' have I been.... Sooooooo much forum catching up to do!! :fp: Working SUCKS!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Well where the frig' have I been.... Sooooooo much forum catching up to do!! :fp: Working SUCKS!

Hi Pamela! I noticed that mca has been MIA lately...do you have him locked up in your basement or something? :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:

Hi Pamela! I noticed that mca has been MIA lately...do you have him locked up in your basement or something? :lol:

I will never tell.........
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols