Random thread about anything

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:
    hole in the wall diner is the place to get a good breakfast.

i don't disagree but when you don't have time to find one etc, denny's is the bomb! :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Cracker Barrel does a fairly decent breakfast all day. I just hate the gift shop though

What's with the no booze there??

in 42 states...guess who lives in one of the 8 that DOESN'T have one? :roll:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    edited August 2012
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

i don't disagree but when you don't have time to find one etc, denny's is the bomb! :lol:

in fairness, they are pretty much a hole

for a cheap breakfast with unattractice middle aged waitress's....it's not so bad. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    81 wrote:
    Agreed, greasy spoons are always the best (and cheapest) places to go!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    81 wrote:

you come to Seattle, we will go to the 5 Point
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

never said anything different...denny's is crap but hungover, it's nirvana
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

colorado appears to be the next vacation destination. :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Cracker Barrel does a fairly decent breakfast all day. I just hate the gift shop though

I LOVE the cracker barrel - that hashbrown casserole thing they have is fucking fantastic!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

colorado appears to be the next vacation destination. :(

whenever you do. I'll text you pics of some of the signs outside...

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    for a cheap breakfast with unattractice middle aged waitress's....it's not so bad. :lol:

when I am trying to be funny, this like would have been a perfect set up for a great one-liner such as:

"sounds just like home"

but, much too serious today to try and crack a dumb joke like that

:|
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I LOVE the cracker barrel - that hashbrown casserole thing they have is fucking fantastic!

straight up.
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

exit 59 just around the corner from waffle house
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

when I am trying to be funny, this like would have been a perfect set up for a great one-liner such as:

"sounds just like home"

but, much too serious today to try and crack a dumb joke like that

:|

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

straight up.

you've been working on your gangsta talk. nice
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

straight up.

you've been working on your gangsta talk. nice

fo shizzle
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    If anyone has ever used Transvaginal Mesh there is a law suit open now. Call Pulaski&Middleman at 1-800-BAD-DRUG.
    apparently there are fried cheese curds at certain airport restaurants
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    DS1119 wrote:
    If anyone has ever used Transvaginal Mesh there is a law suit open now. Call Pulaski&Middleman at 1-800-BAD-DRUG.

Is that like chicken wire?
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

It kind of makes a person feel at home... every single person in there on any Saturday or Sunday morning is a hungover mess - it's like being in some kind of club.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:

It kind of makes a person feel at home... every single person in there on any Saturday or Sunday morning is a hungover mess - it's like being in some kind of club.

Like the 20,000 post club?
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:

Not sure. Just googled it and I'm still not sure what it is? :?
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Not sure. Just googled it and I'm still not sure what it is? :?

I just keep thinking of blue waffles

:sick::sick::sick:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

Like the 20,000 post club?
    Yeah, kind of like that, but not as embarrassing. :D;)
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:corn:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I think I get it now.

hendrix-jimi-fire-6500176.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:corn:

There you are!! How you feeling after the epic acid bruhahah?
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    apparently there are fried cheese curds at certain airport restaurants

i can get fried cheese curds here:

http://www.the5point.com/

the cheese is fresh from Pike Place Market...damn those were so delicious...with HONEY.

Yeah, I said it, WITH HONEY!

- Christopher McCandless
    I fixed a microwave oven with a hairdryer. true.
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I fixed a microwave oven with a hairdryer. true.

How long did it take you to cook the Hot Pocket with the hairdryer?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    these pretzels are making me thirsty
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com