Random thread about anything

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    damn! there he is! :x

:lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I just keep thinking of blue waffles

:sick::sick::sick:

:corn:

There you are!! How you feeling after the epic acid bruhahah?

We did it correctly this time.

It all started off with a little Tool which I laid down to...

I was staring at the ceiling as patterns changed and moved to every beat...

Then things went crazy when I started up "Are You Experienced" by Hendrix. Pictures were moving, I could hear everything going on around me... patterns and shapes everywhere. I never sat down, walked around the house for hours on end... Hendrix blaring through the stereo... I went to my room which turned into a submerged section of the house and I felt like I was swimming the entire time. I came on here a few times but the screen was melting and I could barely read it. I thought the kitchen was flooded... the upstairs basement was flooded... I made hot tea and was certain I spilled it everywhere... only to touch it and realize that there was nothing there. Oh... and at one point I thought hot wax was dripping onto the floor from my hands in a neon green... hands became hooves... The shower head turned into a snake... Van Gogh's Starry Night became everything all at once. I was certain I was nothing but a spirit for 4 hours or so.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I fixed a microwave oven with a hairdryer. true.

How long did it take you to cook the Hot Pocket with the hairdryer?

about two days and 9 Google searches

Then things went crazy when I started up "Are You Experienced" by Hendrix. Pictures were moving, I could hear everything going on around me... patterns and shapes everywhere. I never sat down, walked around the house for hours on end... Hendrix blaring through the stereo... I went to my room which turned into a submerged section of the house and I felt like I was swimming the entire time. I came on here a few times but the screen was melting and I could barely read it. I thought the kitchen was flooded... the upstairs basement was flooded... I made hot tea and was certain I spilled it everywhere... only to touch it and realize that there was nothing there. Oh... and at one point I thought hot wax was dripping onto the floor from my hands in a neon green... hands became hooves... The shower head turned into a snake... Van Gogh's Starry Night became everything all at once. I was certain I was nothing but a spirit for 4 hours or so.

i wonder what would happen if you did it and tried watching a horror movie...like Final Destination...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

i wonder what would happen if you did it and tried watching a horror movie...like Final Destination...

I probably would have laughed.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Outstanding!!! :clap:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    I understand this now

salvador-dali-melting-clocks.jpg
    I understand this now

:lol::lol::lol:

I remember the first time I did shrooms I was at a friend's house...at one point his mom came home. She LOVED me and would always stick me in stupid conversations. So at this point we're fully engulfed, she pulls me inside and starts talking to me about some guy that was screwing her over...the woman starts crying to me and she put her hands on her face...of course her face started melting and all I could think the whole time was how much she looked like an egg...

My idiot friends were outside laughing hysterically at my unfortunate situation :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

now that's a trip! :thumbup: :clap::clap:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I understand this now

:lol::lol::lol:

I remember the first time I did shrooms I was at a friend's house...at one point his mom came home. She LOVED me and would always stick me in stupid conversations. So at this point we're fully engulfed, she pulls me inside and starts talking to me about some guy that was screwing her over...the woman starts crying to me and she put her hands on her face...of course her face started melting and all I could think the whole time was how much she looked like an egg...

My idiot friends were outside laughing hysterically at my unfortunate situation :fp:

Oh, isn't it weird? Everybody stares at you when you're on mushrooms... so you think... Oh, that was a fun walk through town. :lol:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    RKCNDY wrote:
    damn! there he is! :x

:wave:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    DS, here's a postcard to send to the white trash un-family, as you tell them you're not signing anything.

8-30-20123-19-03PM.jpg
    I win.

Oh, isn't it weird? Everybody stares at you when you're on mushrooms... so you think... Oh, that was a fun walk through town. :lol:

:lol::lol: Gotta love the paranoia!!!!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    DS, here's a postcard to send to the white trash un-family, as you tell them you're not signing anything.

8-30-20123-19-03PM.jpg

I like it.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i really need to finish up a coule of things and send emails..... :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    smelly girl's position just came across the wire to be filled. :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i really need to finish up a coule of things and send emails..... :x

then do it!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Mamasan23 wrote:

It's why I stopped doing shrooms...The paranoia made me feel weird. No matter who I did them with I felt like ... someone in the room kept farting but wouldn't admit it or laugh about it. Just awkward. :? :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

It's why I stopped doing shrooms...The paranoia made me feel weird. No matter who I did them with I felt like ... someone in the room kept farting but wouldn't admit it or laugh about it. Just awkward. :? :lol:

Nothing better than looking at someone and seeing their pupils get huge as the stare into your eyes. :twisted:
    Opened up the window and pulled out the screen in my bathroom to have a smoke while taking a dump. :lol:
    Opened up the window and pulled out the screen in my bathroom to have a smoke while taking a dump. :lol:

:thumbup:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

TMI Will. TMI.

81 wrote:

damn...they are dropping like flies over there!

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

damn...they are dropping like flies over there!

could be an add. i thought they might have walked her out for some reason..but it appears she is still here. just don't know if she resigned or not. :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I'm hungry

- Christopher McCandless
    3 more years in this damn state

you can't transfer?

- Christopher McCandless
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

wow! that's some damn good acid! :P
    RKCNDY wrote:

you can't transfer?

I could, I guess.

Where you going after college?