Options

***Official***81 is driving us to Montana Thread

Comments

• Options
    Nature LoverNature Lover Posts: 344
    Count me in but I have a few questions first. I'll text you tonight. :D
    I don't need drugs to make my life tragic~E.V.
  • Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    I road tripped from mpls to seattle....we left mpls @ 4:30 AM central and got to missoula at 11:15 PM Mountain.
    wow good to know
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    So I would be picked up Wednesday, likely brought back Tuesday night... (provided "Rick" is looking for a passenger)

hmmm.

It would be such a cluster....
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Count me in but I have a few questions first. I'll text you tonight. :D
    the party is on now
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    MayDay10 wrote:
    So I would be picked up Wednesday, likely brought back Tuesday night... (provided "Rick" is looking for a passenger)

hmmm.

It would be such a cluster....
    :lol:

that would be a serious haul...even from chicago, this is a pretty ambitious plan
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    Is it too early to start designing t-shirts? I'm gushing with ideas!!!!
  • Options

limited edition.... :lol::lol::lol:

sell them at the show....i rode the party bus, and survived.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

limited edition.... :lol::lol::lol:

sell them at the show....i rode the party bus, and survived.
    Fuck, now I'm gonna have to cut you in! Swear I was thinking about making extra for the show....
  • Options
    Better question, who can we get commission a poster for this trek? Who knows Munk One?
  • Options
    anouther question....

are peopel really intersted in camping?

i'm leaning towards cheap hotel....not to say that those that want to camp can't...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    anouther question....

i'm leaning towards cheap hotel....not to say that those that want to camp can't...
    Camp +1
    It is Montana.
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:
    anouther question....

cheap hotel +1...indoor bathrooms!
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    anouther question....

Once again its Montana, indoor could be questionable!
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    anouther question....

Camp +1
    It is Montana.

i know...but i'm lazy....and i nice hot shower is always a good way to start the day....

you are welcome to lead teh camping contigent... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    anouther question....

Once again its Montana, indoor could be questionable!

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    anouther question....

Camp +1
    It is Montana.

i know...but i'm lazy....and i nice hot shower is always a good way to start the day....

you are welcome to lead teh camping contigent... :lol:
    I'll camp by myself, I don't mind. Trust me living in this house I would love some peace. Just don't forget about me!
  • Options
    looks like there is a KOA on teh west side of town.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    that KOA has some decent looking cabins with decent rates...might be an option....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    that KOA has some decent looking cabins with decent rates...might be an option....
    saw that!!
  • Options
    I definitely want to tent it though. Nothing like sleeping in a tent next to a fire. Then waking up to Setting Forth the Alpine version in the A.M. I'd kick my own ass if I didn't do this. But it would be nice if we were all in the same place.
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    I definitely want to tent it though. Nothing like sleeping in a tent next to a fire. Then waking up to Setting Forth the Alpine version in the A.M. I'd kick my own ass if I didn't do this. But it would be nice if we were all in the same place.

Camping is my choice, too, so you won't be alone! :thumbup:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    A post show fire would be nice.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    drunkenly stumbling into A post show fire would be nice.

fixed :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    drunkenly stumbling into A post show fire would be nice.

fixed :lol:
    I don't get that drunk
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,610
    Wow. It's cheaper for me to fly to Chicago and then go in 81's van than it is to go directly to Missoula! :evil:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Wow. It's cheaper for me to fly to Chicago and then go in 81's van than it is to go directly to Missoula! :evil:
    Come a few days early and check out the city.....than go on a five day bender
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    You didn't include the price of the Limited Edition shirt/poster combo did you? You could flip it though and it would more that pay for your trip!
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Jump out over Montana.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:

It's cheaper to fly to Chicago than it is to fly to Spokane? :shock:

If you can fly into Butte, I may be able to give you a ride to Missoula and then back to Seattle.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Jump out over Montana.
    :lol::lol:
This discussion has been closed.