Options

***Official***81 is driving us to Montana Thread

Comments

• Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    This is kind of why I suggested a caravan of cars. My Fiesta gets about 35 mph fully loaded, and it's quite comfortable with three people (four would get a bit cramped, but is doable). A multitude of miniparties in each vehicle, with semi-frequent stops for president sightseeing, brief parties in podunk towns during lunch, and switching places (y'know, when poeple get tired of my driving). It's not a bus party, but I would think it'd be loads of fun with plenty of partying in MT and the campgrounds.

And, more importantly, more money for everyone to party with!

i think that is how this whole thing started....if there isn't enough interest/real deisre for the bus, i'd be down with a caravan...

i'd be happy to take my truck (assuming someone else can drive a manual). it sits two in comfort, can handle a thrid person in semi comfort, a 4th if you are midget. :lol: .....also a little bit of storage space in the bed.

My car's a manual, too. Plus, it has TWO phone carging stations. :lol:

How about a poll on van/caravan?

well hell....phone charging stations made the deal for me. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    This is just getting out of control!
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    This is kind of why I suggested a caravan of cars. My Fiesta gets about 35 mph fully loaded, and it's quite comfortable with three people (four would get a bit cramped, but is doable). A multitude of miniparties in each vehicle, with semi-frequent stops for president sightseeing, brief parties in podunk towns during lunch, and switching places (y'know, when poeple get tired of my driving). It's not a bus party, but I would think it'd be loads of fun with plenty of partying in MT and the campgrounds.

And, more importantly, more money for everyone to party with!

i think that is how this whole thing started....if there isn't enough interest/real deisre for the bus, i'd be down with a caravan...

i'd be happy to take my truck (assuming someone else can drive a manual). it sits two in comfort, can handle a thrid person in semi comfort, a 4th if you are midget. :lol: .....also a little bit of storage space in the bed.

My car's a manual, too. Plus, it has TWO phone charging stations. :lol:

How about a poll on van/caravan?

i've got two outlets AND 9 beverage holders :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    FlannelGalFlannelGal Minneapolis, MN Posts: 532
    edited June 2012
    To echo others, I can't believe I read all 11 pages of this thread!

If you guys caravan I might join you in Minneapolis! That is if girls are allowed :wink:
    07-09-95 Milwaukee, WI (Summerfest) - 10-08-00 Alpine Valley Music -06-16-03 St. Paul, MN - 09-03-11 Alpine Valley Music Theatre -09-04-11 Alpine Valley Music Theatre - 09-30-12 Missoula, MT - 07-19-13 Wrigley Field - 11-15-13 Dallas, TX - 10-3-14 St Louis, MO - 10-19-14 St Paul, MN
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    my vote would be van...unless we can't get nine people...in which case, i would be down with a caravan...and would offer up my truck for the trip
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    FlannelGal wrote:
    To each other, I can't believe I read all 11 pages of this thread!

If you guys caravan I might join you in Minneapolis! That is if girls are allowed :wink:

we need some women...that's for sure. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    FlannelGal wrote:

It better not be to cook and clean!! :evil:

Although I do make some mean chocolate chip cookies!
    07-09-95 Milwaukee, WI (Summerfest) - 10-08-00 Alpine Valley Music -06-16-03 St. Paul, MN - 09-03-11 Alpine Valley Music Theatre -09-04-11 Alpine Valley Music Theatre - 09-30-12 Missoula, MT - 07-19-13 Wrigley Field - 11-15-13 Dallas, TX - 10-3-14 St Louis, MO - 10-19-14 St Paul, MN
  • Options
    FlannelGal wrote:
    81 wrote:
    FlannelGal wrote:

Although I do make some mean chocolate chip cookies!

so many wrong answers for somebody i haven't talked with..... :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    81 wrote:
    my vote would be van...unless we can't get nine people...in which case, i would be down with a caravan...and would offer up my truck for the trip
    I vote van too... we can still do a caravan with the bus on point! I'm guessing we're gonna get more than 9 people by the time this thing get rolling. Make a stop in Minn and wherever else to pick up some more travelers. I don't think Montana is ready for this.
  • Options
    we need some women...that's for sure. :lol:[/quote]

Although I do make some mean chocolate chip cookies![/quote]

so many wrong answers for somebody i haven't talked with..... :fp:[/quote]

It's ok, I'm not easily offended!
  • Options
    81 wrote:

so many wrong answers for somebody i haven't talked with..... :fp:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You best be nice, she just might make you cookies and bring some milk for you.
  • Options
    would you stop in Milwaukee to pick me up IF I do make some crazy decision to go?
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    :think:
  • Options
    FlannelGal wrote:

well in that case....

we do need eye candy, and good women smells to counteract the guys.....

if you can pole dance, that's a plus too. :o

:lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    FlannelGal wrote:

well in that case....

wow! you really know how to lay the charm on women :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    81 wrote:
    FlannelGal wrote:

well in that case....

You're making this fly-to-Chicago-then-road-trip-with-us plan sound so enticing, 81 :lol::lol:
  • Options
    would you stop in Milwaukee to pick me up IF I do make some crazy decision to go?

no, you would ride with andy to near alpine and we would pick you up with i'm a truck :lol:

but seriously, logistics are defiantly on the to do list...we would defiantly need a meet up spot or two....ideally, you all come to my house. :lol::mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    FlannelGal wrote:

well in that case....

wow! you really know how to lay the charm on women :lol::lol::lol:

i told you there were so many wrong answers. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    81 wrote:
    FlannelGal wrote:

well in that case....

You're making this fly-to-Chicago-then-road-trip-with-us plan sound so enticing, 81 :lol::lol:

i'll buy your show poster and give you a mystery tube poster if you make it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    do we need a lawyer? I can bring one
  • Options
    81 wrote:

no, you would ride with andy to near alpine and we would pick you up with i'm a truck :lol:

but seriously, logistics are defiantly on the to do list...we would defiantly need a meet up spot or two....ideally, you all come to my house. :lol::mrgreen:

Andy is in Madison. Why would I drive to Madison only to head to Alpine. That's ass backwards.

You're house....now there's an idea. Again ass backwards.

:lol::lol:

You can pick me up at Miller Park
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

And bail money
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Fear-and-Loathing-benicio-del-toro-7053239-600-340.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    81 wrote:
    but seriously, logistics are defiantly on the to do list...

And of course, all of this is moot if none of us get any tickets ... :?
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

what? we need tickets? to what?
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Andy is in Madison. Why would I drive to Madison only to head to Alpine. That's ass backwards.

ahh shit...i thought andy was in milwaukee.....

looking at a map, a chicago/milwaukee/madison route would work pretty decent. adds about 30 minutes, but not deal breaker.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    FlannelGal wrote:

well in that case....

I didn't see a pole in any of the pictures of the van :eh:
  • Options
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i don't think tickets will be a major stumbling block....

i could be wrong.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    FlannelGal wrote:
    81 wrote:
    FlannelGal wrote:

well in that case....

I didn't see a pole in any of the pictures of the van :eh:

i'll bring a portable one.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

ahh shit...i thought andy was in milwaukee.....

looking at a map, a chicago/milwaukee/madison route would work pretty decent. adds about 30 minutes, but not deal breaker.

That's not the worst case scenario
This discussion has been closed.