***Official***81 is driving us to Montana Thread

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    "sissy cabin"

:lol:

they are just jealous i will be in relative comfrot while they freeze outdoors wondering if a bear is going to eat them.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i honestly feel bad for the MT road trip crew. after 5 days of this, it might be best to tie me to hood. :lol:

Adding rope to my packing list.

i think comebackgirl and smalltownbeck will have some as well. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    "sissy cabin"

:lol:

they are just jealous i will be in relative comfrot while they freeze outdoors wondering if a bear is going to eat them.

Yeah, with 2 Angels I might add. :D:lol:
    I lost a bet...
    Yeah, with 2 Angels I might add. :D:lol:

CharlieAngels.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • How did this trip turn so dirty?
    How did this trip turn so dirty?

i was invited
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

i was invited

i thought it was all STB and her kink...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

i was invited

i thought it was all STB and her kink...

her wha?
  • That one is to easy.....
    :mouthclosed
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    what does the outlet situation look like?

In the vehicles or in your sissy cabin? I thought we covered the vehicles one earlier in the thread ...

just the truck and your car....not the other car. i don't think

My car has two outlet chargers, and one USB port (but I use the USB port for a flash drive with all my music).
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    We really didn't all crash out that late...I think it was only like 4am! Which, for those playing at home, is actually early by Chicago crew standards :lol:

over this past weekend i was up until 2 each night...i'll probably still be tired by the time i start driving to mt :-|

yeah, i'm an old fuddy duddy
    81 wrote:
    Adding rope to my packing list.

i think comebackgirl and smalltownbeck will have some as well. :lol:

I didn't think it was possible, but this roadtrip suddnely became a lot more exciting. :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    what does the outlet situation look like?

In the vehicles or in your sissy cabin? I thought we covered the vehicles one earlier in the thread ...

Don't be hatin' on the cabin.... :nono: :nono: The cabin is awesome!!

No hatred here! I fully intend to party it up in the cabin until 81 kicks me out to be alone with his angels. :D

Of course, any angels who wish to join me outside stargazing with my big telescope are more than welcome to. :mrgreen:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    my mom enjoys telling people about the "incident" that occured at Book World in Ocean City when I was about 10. :oops: :lol:

:corn:

my mom also swears to this day that andre agassi was at Book World that day too. :? :fp: :crazy:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • kw18 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

Don't be hatin' on the cabin.... :nono: :nono: The cabin is awesome!!

No hatred here! I fully intend to party it up in the cabin until 81 kicks me out to be alone with his angels. :D

Of course, any angels who wish to join me outside stargazing with my big telescope are more than welcome to. :mrgreen:

:lol::lol:

Becky and I will probably be kicking 81 out of the cabin. :lol::lol:

Big telescope you say.... :think: :lol::lol:
    I lost a bet...
    :nono: :fp:

although i'm sure i can find a spot to crash in the afro/lost room :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    my mom enjoys telling people about the "incident" that occured at Book World in Ocean City when I was about 10. :oops: :lol:

:corn:

my mom also swears to this day that andre agassi was at Book World that day too. :? :fp: :crazy:

incident :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol: but you know this means no sleeping in!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:

you can execute your revenge then too...:shh:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

ok...here goes..we were vacationing in ocean city, md...i was 10-11...i wanted to stop at Book World because i was a dorky child (ok i'm still a dork) and wanted to find a book to read on the beach. i started browsing through the stephen king section...i found carrie and was excited to get it...about that time an audible play was released from butt. it was loud enough that people turned and looked. if my mom was telling the story, this would include andre agassi. of course my mom immediately starts laughing her ass off. i was slightly embarrassed but still really wanted the book, so i started walking up to the counter to buy it...my mom says something like "you still going to buy the book??" and continues to laugh. :oops: :lol:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:

you can execute your revenge then too...:shh:

:D :thumbup:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    afroannnie wrote:
    ok...here goes..we were vacationing in ocean city, md...i was 10-11...i wanted to stop at Book World because i was a dorky child (ok i'm still a dork) and wanted to find a book to read on the beach. i started browsing through the stephen king section...i found carrie and was excited to get it...about that time an audible play was released from butt. it was loud enough that people turned and looked. if my mom was telling the story, this would include andre agassi. of course my mom immediately starts laughing her ass off. i was slightly embarrassed but still really wanted the book, so i started walking up to the counter to buy it...my mom says something like "you still going to buy the book??" and continues to laugh. :oops: :lol:

oh, that poor person in 15e has no idea what he/she has coming to them
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:|
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I've decided I like the before 5pm crowd much better than the after 5pm looky loo's! :?
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    I've decided I like the before 5pm crowd much better than the after 5pm looky loo's! :?

If it's any consolation, I think horseback riding would be cool while we're there.
    I win.
  • I'm a little hurt that 81 isn't driving to jersey to pick me up :cry:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    I'm a little hurt that 81 isn't driving to jersey to pick me up :cry:
    I'll pick you up at ohare
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBI6IDEjXGrFRWIHeK43xr_poNZCwPAycgeVSKYBBzcySq0eHN

you are all so lucky!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBI6IDEjXGrFRWIHeK43xr_poNZCwPAycgeVSKYBBzcySq0eHN

you are all so lucky!!!
    Chicago is only a hop skip and a jump away. Replace some bushings and i'll pay your gas :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBI6IDEjXGrFRWIHeK43xr_poNZCwPAycgeVSKYBBzcySq0eHN

you are all so lucky!!!
    Chicago is only a hop skip and a jump away. Replace some bushings and i'll pay your gas :corn:
    Man I sooooo wish I could.. Gotta save some loot for this whole wedding/honeymoon thang..

But I will be with you in spirit.. Everytime you see a good looking guy trying to trade clothes with people, know that I am there... :)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
This discussion has been closed.