***Official***81 is driving us to Montana Thread

Comments

• 81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    I'm honestly not sure which will be more fun: the party in MT or the road trip out there!

both should result in good stories....

i will warn everyone in advance....come monday morning when it's time to head back...leave me the fuck alone. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: i will not be a happy cabin sleeper. i will be horse and untalkative. do not take it personal
    Fixed,

you pussy!
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    I'm honestly not sure which will be more fun: the party in MT or the road trip out there!

i will warn everyone in advance....come monday morning when it's time to head back...leave me the fuck alone. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: i will not be a happy cabin sleeper. i will be horse and untalkative. do not take it personal
    Fixed,

you pussy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • I kinda wanna do this....http://www.doublearrowresort.com/Recrea ... riding.asp
    Anyone else?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I kinda wanna do this....http://www.doublearrowresort.com/Recrea ... riding.asp
    Anyone else?

that shit will fuck up your balls
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    I kinda wanna do this....http://www.doublearrowresort.com/Recrea ... riding.asp
    Anyone else?

that shit will fuck up your balls
    The Mrs. has had them for years.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

if by breakfast, you mean a hat pulled low while i sip my coffee, grunt and fart...then yes we can do breakfast :lol:

just like at Alpine! I can't wait!!!!!
    :lol: pretty sure afro was the farter

it wasn't me...there weren't enough books around. something about books makes me fart. always has. my mom enjoys telling people about the "incident" that occured at Book World in Ocean City when I was about 10. :oops: :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    afroannnie wrote:
    it wasn't me...there weren't enough books around. something about books makes me fart. always has. my mom enjoys telling people about the "incident" that occured at Book World in Ocean City when I was about 10. :oops: :lol:

:shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:

Makes sense. Books are high in fiber.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:

Makes sense. Books are high in fiber.

:lol::lol: :think:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    my mom enjoys telling people about the "incident" that occured at Book World in Ocean City when I was about 10. :oops: :lol:

:corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    what does the outlet situation look like?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

In the vehicles or in your sissy cabin? I thought we covered the vehicles one earlier in the thread ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

are you worried about charging stations?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

i will warn everyone in advance....come monday morning when it's time to head back...leave me the fuck alone. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: i will not be a happy camper. i will be horse and untalkative. do not take it personal

#fact

I've never met a crabbier person in the am!!!

:lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:

shopping? :fp:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    81 wrote:

this question combined with his purchasing a 55 gal drum of lube makes me glad i won't be on this trip :lol:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Oh, geez. If 81 wants to stop at every outlet mall on the way out there to shop we won't make it out of Iowa before Sunday!

:fp: :lol::lol::lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    edited September 2012
    I like Iowa, home of Templeton Rye.....
    http://www.templetonrye.com/home/
    Post edited by I'm a Truck on
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

In the vehicles or in your sissy cabin? I thought we covered the vehicles one earlier in the thread ...

just the truck and your car....not the other car. i don't think
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

this question combined with his purchasing a 55 gal drum of lube makes me glad i won't be on this trip :lol:

true that

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

are you worried about charging stations?

gotta kill 20+ hours each way. gin only goes so far. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    kw18 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Oh, geez. If 81 wants to stop at every outlet mall on the way out there to shop we won't make it out of Iowa before Sunday!

:fp: :lol::lol::lol:

if we hit iowa, we took a wrong turn somewhere.

i officially nominate myself as navigator.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    norm wrote:
    81 wrote:

true that

you know as well as i do, if norm lived in chicago, he'd be the first person to sign up for this trip.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    81 wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    norm wrote:

true that

you know as well as i do, if norm lived in chicago, he'd be the first person to sign up for this trip.

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

i will warn everyone in advance....come monday morning when it's time to head back...leave me the fuck alone. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: i will not be a happy camper. i will be horse and untalkative. do not take it personal

#fact

I've never met a crabbier person in the am!!!

i needs me coffee before i can deal with the general public.

and in fairness to me, i'm only super crabby when when it's an early am wake up call after a late night crash. i woke up at like 8am monday in philly with my stomach in knots wanting to puke. be glad i was able to lay in bed for an hour before taking a hot shower. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Don't be hatin' on the cabin.... :nono: :nono: The cabin is awesome!!
    I lost a bet...
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    81 wrote:

and in fairness to me, i'm only super crabby when when it's an early am wake up call after a late night crash. i woke up at like 8am monday in philly with my stomach in knots wanting to puke. be glad i was able to lay in bed for an hour before taking a hot shower. :lol:

We really didn't all crash out that late...I think it was only like 4am! Which, for those playing at home, is actually early by Chicago crew standards :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:

We really didn't all crash out that late...I think it was only like 4am! Which, for those playing at home, is actually early by Chicago crew standards :lol:

8am comes early when you go to sleep at 4 or 5am 3 nights in a row mixed in with all the boozing, toking and meal skipping.

i honestly feel bad for the MT road trip crew. after 5 days of this, it might be best to tie me to hood. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    "sissy cabin"

• 81 wrote:

i honestly feel bad for the MT road trip crew. after 5 days of this, it might be best to tie me to hood. :lol:

Adding rope to my packing list.
    I lost a bet...
This discussion has been closed.