***Official***81 is driving us to Montana Thread

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    If you are on twitter, follow along, or :lol: if you want random texts from random peeps, pm your number
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    If you are on twitter, follow along, or :lol: if you want random texts from random peeps, pm your number
    hahaha.. I dont tweet but... If you guys are gonna send mass pic/text messages I might be down for that.. PM may be sent.. I need a moment to decide if I wanna open that door :lol::lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:
    hahaha.. I dont tweet but... If you guys are gonna send mass pic/text messages I might be down for that.. PM may be sent.. I need a moment to decide if I wanna open that door :lol::lol:
    :lol: no worries, i'll track down rye....she has your number ? No?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    I'm a little hurt that 81 isn't driving to jersey to pick me up :cry:
    I'll pick you up at ohare
    STB and I have a layover in Denver :think:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    that sounds dirty
  • 81 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:
    :lol: no worries, i'll track down rye....she has your number ? No?
    That she does.. thats she does.. :D Just remember, I reply to every text.. and I am VERY comfortable with my body and sending inappropriate pictures back.. so, dont say you haven't been warned :lol::lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • norm wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    that sounds dirty
    :nono: :lol:

Duly noted

I will not be tracking down rye
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    norm wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    that sounds dirty
    Well done :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    that sounds dirty
    :nono: :lol:

yeah...that rick has a dirty mind :shifty:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:

I ***may or may not*** have a certain someone's number for texting...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:

I ***may or may not*** have a certain someone's number for texting...
    We may or may not need to share numbers
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • norm wrote:
    :lol: sure...blame it all on rick :roll: :lol:

norm wrote:
    :lol: sure...blame it all on rick :roll: :lol:
    Have you met the dude? Good lord...guy lives deep down in the gutter
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    I've decided I like the before 5pm crowd much better than the after 5pm looky loo's! :?

If it's any consolation, I think horseback riding would be cool while we're there.

Obligatory comment given the nature this thread has taken: Is the riding going to be bareback?
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    I've decided I like the before 5pm crowd much better than the after 5pm looky loo's! :?

If it's any consolation, I think horseback riding would be cool while we're there.

Obligatory comment given the nature this thread has taken: Is the riding going to be bareback?

:lol:

we should get back on topic. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i just texted patrick and becky our 6am thursday plan to see what thoughts they had on it.

i have everyone's phone numbers so we are connected 6 degree's some way....if you guys don't have each other's you may want to exchange....just a thought...i don't really care, since i'm cool and have them all. :P :mrgreen::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i am officially stoked for this trip....i lost some of my tripping desire after philly, but i am officially ready. fuckin A....whooooooooo
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Eh... I liked where this was headed till captain buzzkill over there brought us back to reality.
  • It's been so long, we're all at the KOA right?
    Eh... I liked where this was headed till captain buzzkill over there brought us back to reality.

sorry.....be plenty of time for stupid talk in the car.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    It's been so long, we're all at the KOA right?

hmmm.....i don't know where patrick is staying
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    81 wrote:
    hmmm.....i don't know where patrick is staying

Are you talking about Patrick FitzMichael or Michael Fitzpatrick. I cant seem to separate the two....... :shock: :lol::lol:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • 81 wrote:
    Eh... I liked where this was headed till captain buzzkill over there brought us back to reality.

Wrong, I will be sleeping for 20 straight hours! First vacation from the kids EVER!
    81 wrote:

Wrong, I will be sleeping for 20 straight hours! First vacation from the kids EVER!

are they going to ATL with you?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    KW, i dropped becky a note last night about the transportation plan (you picking her up)....she said she was going to get ahold of you...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Well, no. But don't plan on much sleep there since its such a short 2 day trip.
    81 wrote:
    KW, i dropped becky a note last night about the transportation plan (you picking her up)....she said she was going to get ahold of you...

Cool cool cool.

The plan is coming together, and now I'm REALLY getting exciting! (As if the comments in this thread and that other thread weren't enough to get me excited. :D )
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."

My entire adult life is a vacation from kids. It's pretty fantastic. :mrgreen:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • kw18 wrote:

I'll probably be missing them horribly by the other side of Madison!! :fp:
    kw18 wrote:

I'll probably be missing them horribly by the other side of Madison!! :fp:

:fp:

:lol::lol::lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
This discussion has been closed.