***Official***81 is driving us to Montana Thread

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    Don't count me out yet... I am still trying to (1) get a ticket and (2) convince my husband I'm not an idiot for wanting to make this trip.
    If you're an idiot for wanting to make the trip from Indiana, then there are a lot of other idiots making this trip! :D

Do you know how close I was to driving to Missoula on Thursday night just to stand in line for tickets?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    Don't count me out yet... I am still trying to (1) get a ticket and (2) convince my husband I'm not an idiot for wanting to make this trip.

You're not an idiot! And even if you are, at least you're an idiot that will have the time of their life! ;):D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    If you're an idiot for wanting to make the trip from Indiana, then there are a lot of other idiots making this trip! :D

Do you know how close I was to driving to Missoula on Thursday night just to stand in line for tickets?
    I thought you had a ticket?
    I thought you had a ticket?[/quote]

I have my tickets, I was going to get tickets for others that might need them.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Ah ok! I tried and failed too!
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:

True. I think it's the driving across country with total strangers that has him confused.
    I win.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'm out
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i'm out
    Me too
    81 wrote:
    i'm out
    Me too

what-you-talkin-bout-willis-o.gif

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i'm out
    Me too

what-you-talkin-bout-willis-o.gif
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    so what chu talking about "I'm Out" ?

:corn:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

you really think i would miss this? #crazy
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:

out as in "the closet"

:mrgreen:
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

out as in "the closet"

no comb for you
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    :lol::lol:

:wave:
    :wave:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

out as in "the closet"

:lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    hahahahahahaha

ha ha

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

norm wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

out as in "the closet"

Oh wait! I thought we were talking about being out and about. In that case im back in....
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Whoa! You all had me worried there for a second! I forget to check this thread for a couple days and all of a sudden everyone steps out of the closet and thinks about abandoning the trip. Crazy. :lol:

Also: Husbands are overrated. Join our caravan, hgpjam11! It's gonna be a blast. 8-) Plus, 81 keeps talking about all these new recipes he wants to try ... :?

:lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    hgpjam11 wrote:

True. I think it's the driving across country with total strangers that has him confused.
    :lol: hey, I'm letting total strangers sleep in my motel room... tell him that - maybe you won't seem quite so crazy anymore. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    :lol: hey, I'm letting total strangers sleep in my motel room... tell him that - maybe you won't seem quite so crazy anymore. :lol:

:lol: add to my list, i need to find a room to stay in. With strangers.
    I win.
    hgpjam11 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol: add to my list, i need to find a room to stay in. With strangers.

KOA
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    officially adding Patrick to the road warrior list.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    i'm ready for this road trip....although i might need a 500 miler the wed before we leave just to get that groove on. put me in the zone and i can drive all friggen day
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    81 wrote:
    officially adding Patrick to the road warrior list.

;)
    i'm ready to go now....or as soon as i take a nap :lol:

anybody wanna drive to the pacific ocean sat? that would make me a coast to coast driver this year 8-)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    81 wrote:

anybody wanna drive to the pacific ocean sat? that would make me a coast to coast driver this year 8-)

We should make a stop at Glaicer national park if we can.
    81 wrote:

We should make a stop at Glaicer national park if we can.

where is that?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

if you are doing that, you better stop and say 'hi' :evil:

- Christopher McCandless
This discussion has been closed.