***Official***81 is driving us to Montana Thread

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    quite a few of us in the area...5 now by my count including you....gonna make an easy half caravan pick up.

plus the mystery gal (saw a girl last week with a yellow pj shirt with this on it Tampa+Poster.jpg)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    kw18 wrote:
    Geez, the forum stops working with IE for a day and look at all I missed!
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Stupid scheduling shows on my anniversary. What were they thinking??!!!!
    Anniversary schmarversary. Something that happens every year on the exact same day? Bah. Now a road trip crossing the country with a bunch of crazy awesome people to see your favorite band play a rare, small stadium gig in a gorgeous mountain state? Once in a lifetime! Priorities, Mamasan ... priorities ... :lol:

I KNOW I KNOW!!! I tried explaining to the ball and chain but he doesn't get it :fp:

I also tried to reschedule our honeymoon because I wanted to go to the PJ show at HOB but that didn't fly either :cry:

Note to people that are not married yet: Don't marry someone that doesn't get the PJ obsession, it's not worth it!!!! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,175
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    Geez, the forum stops working with IE for a day and look at all I missed!
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Stupid scheduling shows on my anniversary. What were they thinking??!!!!
    Anniversary schmarversary. Something that happens every year on the exact same day? Bah. Now a road trip crossing the country with a bunch of crazy awesome people to see your favorite band play a rare, small stadium gig in a gorgeous mountain state? Once in a lifetime! Priorities, Mamasan ... priorities ... :lol:

I KNOW I KNOW!!! I tried explaining to the ball and chain but he doesn't get it :fp:

I also tried to reschedule our honeymoon because I wanted to go to the PJ show at HOB but that didn't fly either :cry:

Note to people that are not married yet: Don't marry someone that doesn't get the PJ obsession, it's not worth it!!!! :lol:

I would just add if your not Married yet don't do it :lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Mamasan23 wrote:

paging insignificant71 :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

:lol: Good call!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Hey 81, ask Kelly at 4 if he wants to join our trip! Bet he knows where this road is!! :lol:
    Hey 81, ask Kelly at 4 if he wants to join our trip! Bet he knows where this road is!! :lol:

:lol:

no word back from Rodman :fp: :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    So, back to me, 81, Rodman and Kelly C. in a Tacoma for 26 hours. What should we talk about?
    :corn:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    So, back to me, 81, Rodman and Kelly C. in a Tacoma for 26 hours. What should we talk about?

81 is gonna make 2 of you sit in the bed...

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

i'm making Rodman sit in the back seat. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

i'm making Rodman sit in the back seat. :lol:
    I'll sit with him! Can you imagine the shit that would come out of his mouth in a 20+ hour car ride!
    Besides Kelly has to navigate to "the shot"
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Screw this...I don't trust that smoking baby to drive me across the alpine parking lot, let alone to Montana. My ass is flying :D
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Screw this...I don't trust that smoking baby to drive me across the alpine parking lot, let alone to Montana. My ass is flying :D
    Pussy.

Hope to see you there
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    81 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Pussy.

Hope to see you there

Geez.... slow morning.
    :yawn:
    Geez.... slow morning.

guess we are in a 99 day holding pattern.

pretty much everything is set except the final details on departure time, which cars are we taking, and who is picking up whom....as well as where to stay thursday night.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Heisenberg wrote:

81 wrote:
    Geez.... slow morning.

pretty much everything is set except the final details on departure time, which cars are we taking, and who is picking up whom....as well as where to stay thursday night.
    Thursday?
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review ... akota.html
    And are we still going to Butte on Friday? While I'm off this week just trying to get all my reservations in order.
    And are we still going to Butte on Friday? While I'm off this week just trying to get all my reservations in order.

i thought i heard prefrence was to drive on thru...the only reason we were going to stop in butte was to hang with rockcandy....i say we kidnap her and take her to missoula with us. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    Geez.... slow morning.

Thursday?
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review ... akota.html

Two Room Suite(#129) $99.00

suite you say.

honestly, as long as it's close to the highway or mount rushmore, i don't really care. just need a place to crash.

if we can sneak in stuff, i have an air mattress that splits into two that we can use.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

i thought i heard prefrence was to drive on thru...the only reason we were going to stop in butte was to hang with rockcandy....i say we kidnap her and take her to missoula with us. :lol:
    I agree. I'm gonna extend my stay and add friday to the KOA. gives us a extra day to chill and take in some more cool shit.
    Someone should let her know to pack a extra days clothes though.
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    81 wrote:

So pretty much just a bunch of minor details, then, huh? :roll: :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    are you allowed visitors at the KOA? I'm gonna kick ass at mini golf...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

i have no idea...what hte official rules are... :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

i have no idea...what hte official rules are... :lol:
    im calling them now. any other questions?
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    All I know is that you fuckers better not be as hard to find as you were in Wisconsin for the tailgating. Beers must be had.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

So pretty much just a bunch of minor details, then, huh? :roll: :lol:

seem minor too me. :lol:

assuming we are taking your car, you would pick up nature lover and then head west to schaumburg to meet up with us, and then we head up to grab i'm a truck (alpine area) before heading to madison to get andy.

or you can grab nature and head towards madison and the schaumburg crew can head up to alpine and grab truck...or you can grab truck and we can meet up around madison.

although i guess we stil need to figure out what we are driving. :lol: :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    dcfaithful wrote:
    All I know is that you fuckers better not be as hard to find as you were in Wisconsin for the tailgating. Beers must be had.

all you had to do was call or text :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    bring your medical cards as well... :mrgreen:

;)

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula