Options

What Should I Do With It? One Last Update...pg 10

1235»

Comments

• Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Carey wrote:
    But I should have grazed it through a dirty diaper before I boxed it back up... :P

ah, I totally would have teabagged it for you
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Carey wrote:
    But I should have grazed it through a dirty diaper before I boxed it back up... :P

ah, I totally would have teabagged it for you

Hahahahahahahahaha, oh my goodness....
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    You should have something 'accidentally' sent to his house in a few weeks...something obviously for your new boyfriend -- like a leather mask with a zipper over the mouth, super-sized condoms, and a french press. Tell him he can keep the french press though. :P
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    this thread has so much unrealized potential. could have been an internet sensation. :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    You should have something 'accidentally' sent to his house in a few weeks...something obviously for your new boyfriend -- like a leather mask with a zipper over the mouth, super-sized condoms, and a french press. Tell him he can keep the french press though. :P

hahahaha, love it. :D:D
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    You should play a similar prank on him where the Fed Ex box shows your address but ends up at his doorstep ... and put one of these inside:

thumbnail.aspx?q=4541730877931782&id=9a6b31777f9fd582905cbc80432126b1

Don't forget to add the appraisal and certification papers as well! I'm sure the good people are Ring Pop can help you out.

:corn:
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Jason P wrote:
    You should play a similar prank on him where the Fed Ex box shows your address but ends up at his doorstep ... and put one of these inside:

thumbnail.aspx?q=4541730877931782&id=9a6b31777f9fd582905cbc80432126b1

Don't forget to add the appraisal and certification papers as well! I'm sure the good people are Ring Pop can help you out.

:corn:

Oh, I love this... :lol:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,082
    anyone else want to see a pic of the necklace? or just me?.....
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Lizard wrote:
    Couple pages back
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    PNuttyJamPNuttyJam Posts: 837
    81 wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    Couple pages back
    Because 81 is getting lazy...
    Carey wrote:
    How does something worth 2300 get dropped off so easily?? My question exactly.
    However, here it is:
    http://s1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee4 ... er/whoops/
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,082
    how the hell did i miss that.
    thanks for your help pnutty jam!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    PNuttyJamPNuttyJam Posts: 837
    Carey wrote:
    PNuttyJam wrote:
    Carey wrote:
    :lol:
    Thanks for the entertaining thread!
    Thanks for making me crave a peanut butter and jelly sandwich all day ;)
    That glass of milk just brings it together so well.
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    PNuttyJam wrote:
    That glass of milk just brings it together so well.

It wouldn't be a PBJ if you didn't was it down with some milk. There should be a law. :lol:
  • Options
    PNuttyJam wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    Couple pages back
    Because 81 is getting lazy...
    Carey wrote:
    How does something worth 2300 get dropped off so easily?? My question exactly.
    However, here it is:
    http://s1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee4 ... er/whoops/

IMO, the necklace isn't all that spectacular for the price tag.

And I could post facebook directions for showing the "rightful" recipient of the necklace, but I don't know if that is legal here :?:

I am loving the ringpop idea, I may have to do that. I am bummed I wasn't able to hand deliver the the necklace to the girlfriend today. That was my plan before FedEx showed up last night and spoiled the fun.

The Claire's jewelry idea would have been a lot of fun as well.
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Ask for it in the divorce settlement, or 1/2 the value in cash... he is spending your 50% :mrgreen:

Next time take pictures of you and "just" the necklace and put it in the box.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Ask for it in the divorce settlement, or 1/2 the value in cash... he is spending your 50% :mrgreen:

Pure evil.

I love it.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    what i've gathered from this thread is...don't fuck over pearl jam fans...some of you can be pretty damned revengeful :shock: :P :lol:
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    norm wrote:
    what i've gathered from this thread is...don't fuck over pearl jam fans...some of you can be pretty damned revengeful :shock: :P :lol:
    But we do love our own :mrgreen:
    We got you covered Normie :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    norm wrote:

I know, ain't it great......
  • Options

:lol: omg that would have been hysterical

I will definitely be standing my ground on my alimony/spousal maintenance requests now!!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I would keep the pic of the appraisal letter and necklace and give it to your attorney and show it to her when he's complaining about "not having money" but is able to afford nice jewelry for someone other than you or his daughter. :twisted:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I would keep the pic of the appraisal letter and necklace and give it to your attorney and show it to her when he's complaining about "not having money" but is able to afford nice jewelry for someone other than you or his daughter. :twisted:

This is all I'd do with it. This is the gift he's giving you-INFORMATION you can use when he cries poverty.

It's also information about their relationship. He's purchasing a young woman. :? That's too bad for both them but don't get involved...

Stay pure and out of it! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

This is all I'd do with it. This is the gift he's giving you-INFORMATION you can use when he cries poverty.

It's also information about their relationship. He's purchasing a young woman. :? That's too bad for both them but don't get involved...

Thanks to both of you! I agree with all things mentioned here. I will tuck this little nugget of info away for future use :thumbup:
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    Good. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    I was just thinking --- I have a kind of humorous update to include on the little diamond necklace in this thread, mostly because so many of you reassured me with the concept of KARMA.

So, a few weeks after this incident with the necklace, my RF soon-to-be ex-husband got FIRED by the hospital where he was working. I was told the necklace had to go back :lol::lol:

KARMA indeed :mrgreen:
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Carey wrote:
    justam wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Thanks to both of you! I agree with all things mentioned here. I will tuck this little nugget of info away for future use :thumbup:

I agree with that as well. It should be a powerful tool in court if it comes to his money "problems".
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Carey wrote:
    I was just thinking --- I have a kind of humorous update to include on the little diamond necklace in this thread, mostly because so many of you reassured me with the concept of KARMA.

So, a few weeks after this incident with the necklace, my RF soon-to-be ex-husband got FIRED by the hospital where he was working. I was told the necklace had to go back :lol::lol:

Oh, well I assume it may be at the local pawn shop within hours of being returned... If you wanted to pick it up. :lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    its your year.....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    Carey wrote:

Good for you! :D
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Carey wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

AWESOME! So happy for you Carey! :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless