Options

What Should I Do With It? One Last Update...pg 10

Comments

• Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    RKCNDY wrote:
    :o :shock:
    holy hell! 3/4 carat and near colorless?!?!?

do what I told you!

not unless there is no evidence of this thread EVER ANYWHERE out in cyberspace
    and that's doubtful

but leave this part in: :mrgreen:

I am so happy that your ex sent such a lovely gift for his daughter
    she will be so proud of it!
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    norm wrote:
    carey, while you 2 were together, did he ever give you something like this?

A few jewelry items here and there...but I don't think anything quite this expensive!
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,443
    Jason P wrote:
    Carey wrote:
    I plan to take the high road in the end, but I am thinking.....

should I be wearing it on Friday when he comes by to drop off the child support check?

Or, the live-in works in the same hospital with him, should I drop it by the OR directly for her, hand delivered by yours truly? He likes to have lots of girls going at the same time, it would be funny if this little goodie is meant for another girl :lol:
    When he shows up, start gushing and give him a big hug and tell him how much you love the necklace. Tell him it's a start on the road to forgiveness, but that he still has a long way to go.

He will be confused and caught off-guard ... probably babel out a "you're welcome" and wonder back to his car with a dazed look on his face.

this!......especially effective if you do it in front of his new chick.
  • Options
    As much as I want revenge on the POS for you, in any way shape or form....take the high road.

I know (trust me I really really know) how hard it is not to go 'Goodfellas' on the guy and girl....
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    this has the smell of rotten eggs

:corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Carey wrote:
    norm wrote:
    carey, while you 2 were together, did he ever give you something like this?

A few jewelry items here and there...but I don't think anything quite this expensive!

kinda thought so...give it to your daughter
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    congrats on leaving him....you sound like a strong woman!

Is he up to date with the support he has been paying you? You could always keep the necklace as collateral!

Yep, he's up to date. He doesn't keep the kids overnight for visits, and maybe takes them for a dinner a few times a month (he lives across town). But, he does pay his child support. My attorney would french press his nuts if he didn't. She is ridiculously scary.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    How did it get delivered to you when it was supposed to go to his address?
    This is too damned fishy. Maybe its fake and he's trying to set you up for theft! :?

Well, obviously you're the only one that knows him here...is he stupid enough to send it to you on accident?

If this is indeed just what it looks like, I agree, have your daughter wera it, or you wear it and tell him you must have a secret admirer.

This is just plain weird. Sounds like a Seinfeld episode! :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    0112_dramallama01.jpg

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    This is too damned fishy. Maybe its fake and he's trying to set you up for theft! :?

Well, obviously you're the only one that knows him here...is he stupid enough to send it to you on accident?

If this is indeed just what it looks like, I agree, have your daughter wera it, or you wear it and tell him you must have a secret admirer.

His address was printed on the label. Then someone scribbled it out and hand-wrote my address as a forwarding address. I have no idea how that happened....
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    0112_dramallama01.jpg

hey that looks like my daughter,

picture a 2300 dollar necklace dangling from her neck....
  • Options
    Leyna MinaiLeyna Minai Posts: 688
    Carey wrote:

His address was printed on the label. Then someone scribbled it out and hand-wrote my address as a forwarding address. I have no idea how that happened....

His new address was written on the label and then it was scribbled to your address? Sounds odd....maybe it IS for you...?
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,780
    Carey wrote:

that is really weird, now it does sound fishy to me too
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Carey wrote:

His new address was written on the label and then it was scribbled to your address? Sounds odd....maybe it IS for you...?

OR one of his girlfriend's found out about the OTHER girlfriend and wanted payback....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795

hmmmmmmmmmm
    somehow i read this entire thread and missed that part?
    well....that might change everything

might take some digging

with this turn of events (well, my ignorance) i would sit on it for a short time and see what comes of it
    but your daughter sure would love a beautiful gift like this from her daddy. when is her bd?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,086
    Yeah, i would be checking the activity on my credit cards and the joint bank account ;)
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    this has the smell of rotten eggs

Meet me in Lake Falls subdivision at midnight. Wear black. I'll bring the rotten eggs.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Carey wrote:

OR one of his girlfriend's found out about the OTHER girlfriend and wanted payback....

AND just happens to work at UPS! ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Leyna MinaiLeyna Minai Posts: 688
    StillHere wrote:

hmmmmmmmmmm
    somehow i read this entire thread and missed that part?

She just posted it about 5 posts ago :)
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • Options
    AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    Jason P wrote:
    Carey wrote:
    I plan to take the high road in the end, but I am thinking.....

should I be wearing it on Friday when he comes by to drop off the child support check?

Or, the live-in works in the same hospital with him, should I drop it by the OR directly for her, hand delivered by yours truly? He likes to have lots of girls going at the same time, it would be funny if this little goodie is meant for another girl :lol:
    When he shows up, start gushing and give him a big hug and tell him how much you love the necklace. Tell him it's a start on the road to forgiveness, but that he still has a long way to go.

He will be confused and caught off-guard ... probably babel out a "you're welcome" and wonder back to his car with a dazed look on his face.

This was the best 1 so far I'd go with it :lol:
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    Blondie,read my last pm..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    regarding the shipping label....it looks like it was sent FedEx over night. The label they printed has his name and his mailing address. But someone drew a line through only the address part, and then my address is written on a little FedEx sticky note, stuck to the top of the package. My name isn't written, only my address.

When I moved I gave the postal service my new forwarding address, but not FedEx. Although my name is in their system because I have received other things via FedEx. Maybe they assumed he moved too?? I really don't know how all of that works....
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Blondie,read my last pm..

ok, I look, but got no pm's from you today?
  • Options
    dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    Carey wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    congrats on leaving him....you sound like a strong woman!

Is he up to date with the support he has been paying you? You could always keep the necklace as collateral!

Yep, he's up to date. He doesn't keep the kids overnight for visits, and maybe takes them for a dinner a few times a month (he lives across town). But, he does pay his child support. My attorney would french press his nuts if he didn't. She is ridiculously scary.

I am going to find a way to put this phrase into every conversation I have today.
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    regarding the shipping label....it looks like it was sent FedEx over night. The label they printed has his name and his mailing address. But someone drew a line through only the address part, and then my address is written on a little FedEx sticky note, stuck to the top of the package. My name isn't written, only my address.

When I moved I gave the postal service my new forwarding address, but not FedEx. Although my name is in their system because I have received other things via FedEx. Maybe they assumed he moved too?? I really don't know how all of that works....

was it sent FedEx to the Post Office and the post office was to deliver it? I get deliveries like that, because then that would explain everything.

check the tracking number, it will show up there.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    finders-keepers, losers-weepers

french press his nuts - :shock:
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Carey wrote:

was it sent FedEx to the Post Office and the post office was to deliver it? I get deliveries like that, because then that would explain everything.

Okay, I will check, but my regular mail hasn't come yet today. It usually comes later in the afternoon.
  • Options
    Carey wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Carey wrote:

Okay, I will check, but my regular mail hasn't come yet today. It usually comes later in the afternoon.

Those types of deliveries are separate from regular mail...well at least in my town they are. All very strange.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    reminder to self - must hide the french press......
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    reminder to self - must hide the french press......
    :lol: