Options

What Should I Do With It? One Last Update...pg 10

Comments

• Options
    CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Jason P wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    that's gonna take some pretty good acting on Carey's part I would imagine!!!
    but I am sure she can do it!! :)
    Two days left to practice! :)

I can do this no problem. He took the kids to dinner on our wedding anniv and when he picked them up I faked him out with a "what?? No flowers?? No candy?? Nothing!?" He subsequently introduced the kids to his girlfriend that night :?
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    StillHere wrote:
    hahhaaa i would march right over to his house when his new girlfriend is home, stand at the front door, ask for her...and say

i'm sorry, i think this is yours

and ruin the entire thing for him
    And wear rubber gloves and a respirator when delivering it. Make a comment like, "if you know where that thing has been in the last few days, you would bury it in the backyard".

I believe it's called mind-fudging.
  • Options
    StillHere wrote:
    hahhaaa i would march right over to his house when his new girlfriend is home, stand at the front door, ask for her...and say

I am liking this option too! The only problem is, he forbids me to be on the property and won't answer the door. So if he's there, this would fall flat. I think he is afraid I will tell the girl about all of his 'bad habits'!
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:
    StillHere wrote:

And wear rubber gloves and a respirator when delivering it. Make a comment like, "if you know where that thing has been in the last few days, you would bury it in the backyard".

I believe it's called mind-fudging.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I'll PM you my story....

I would pretend I knew nothing about the necklace. No sig=no proof it was received by the resident it was delivered to.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'll PM you my story....

I would pretend I knew nothing about the necklace. No sig=no proof it was received by the resident it was delivered to.
    As long as he doesn't troll the PJ message boards. ;)
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'll PM you my story....

As long as he doesn't troll the PJ message boards. ;)

He likes Barry Manilow and Neil Diamond.
    Enough said.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Carey wrote:
    He likes Barry Manilow
    Enough said.

and you married this person why?
  • Options
    Are any of the kids female? I would give it to one of them if so and get her to make a thankyou card and be sure there are witnesses when she gives it to him! Could never take it back then :D. The guy is clearly an ass so definitely wouldnt give it back!
    168dcfb.jpg
  • Options
    maynardsuxmaynardsux Posts: 1,086
    I say get the money back for the necklace and use it on the kiddies! Take a trip with them or something.....guy sounds like a real keeper :? Carey, cut your losses and move on.....why guys feel the need to bury their bone in another yard when they have a smokin hot playground in their own backyard (and a PJ fan to boot), i'll never know! :D
    '93 Toronto
    '94 Detroit
    '10 Columbus
    '11 Detroit (Eddie solo), Toronto 1 and 2, Ottawa, Hamilton
    '13 London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    '14 Detroit
    '16 Ottawa, Toronto 1 and 2, Chicago 1 and 2
    '18 Chicago 1 and 2
    '22 Hamilton, Toronto
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    You know me I believe everything happens for a reason ...
    pawn the thing and take the kids to the beach and you to the tiki bar!

who knows a new tall tan and handsome might be waiting for you :D

karma's a bitch 8-)
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    Carey wrote:
    He likes Barry Manilow
    Enough said.

I ask myself every day :?
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Are any of the kids female? I would give it to one of them if so and get her to make a thankyou card and be sure there are witnesses when she gives it to him! Could never take it back then :D. The guy is clearly an ass so definitely wouldnt give it back!

LOVE this idea.
    He should have given it to his daughter anyway.
    :clap:
    Are your kids girls or boys?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options

A very wise person sent this very idea to me by pm...I love it. My daughter is 5 and would look beautiful in a diamond necklace ;)
  • Options
    maynardsux wrote:
    I say get the money back for the necklace and use it on the kiddies! Take a trip with them or something.....guy sounds like a real keeper :? Carey, cut your losses and move on.....why guys feel the need to bury their bone in another yard when they have a smokin hot playground in their own backyard (and a PJ fan to boot), i'll never know! :D

Awwwww, you rock, thanks ;)
  • Options
    Carey wrote:

A very wise person sent this very idea to me by pm...I love it. My daughter is 5 and would look beautiful in a diamond necklace ;)
    Totally do it :D be sure people are around to witness it though :D
    168dcfb.jpg
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    Carey wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Carey wrote:
    He likes Barry Manilow
    Enough said.

I ask myself every day :?
    i can answer this one.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i can answer this one.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

he shoots sparks out of his....uhh...nevermind.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    maynardsux wrote:
    :shh: ixnay aboutway ethay idskay. :-?

she offered to get us PJ tickets. :ugeek:

8-)
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    wow. He doesnt sound like the brightest bulb in the pack. Complains about no money and has a $2300 necklace sent to your house? Maybe it IS for you? How could someone make that kind of idiotic mistake? And how does something worth 2300 get dropped off so easily?

Maybe it wasnt even him ordering it? someone here perhaps? :think:

I like Jason's idea the best.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    This thread has so many awesome ideas. I love the thought of giving the necklace to the girl yourself, but when I put myself in your shoes, I don't know if I'd have the balls to actually do it. I also love the idea of wearing it yourself, or giving it to your daughter. I'd defintiely mess with him... No need for him to get off easy on this one! I'm sure it is tough, but it sounds like you will be much better off without him ;)
  • Options
    Carey wrote:

DO IT!!

this is the best solution IMHO

you received a diamond necklace
    you KNOW it couldn't be for you
    you figure he's turned a loving corner and it must be for his darling daughter

you lavish your daughter with details on how nice it is for her daddy to give her such a gorgeous gift

you take photos or take her to visit your family and everyone you know to say how nice he is being to his kids now....and show off the beautiful necklace he just had sent to you for her

say it loud!

then send her on over there with a nice thank you card..and a big hug from baby girl to daddy for such a wonderful gift

and oh how pretty she will be
    and how happy she will be!

if he takes it back, then i have no words to describe him
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,354
    Carey wrote:

;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    This is the greatest thread ever :corn:
  • Options
    How does something worth 2300 get dropped off so easily?? My question exactly.

However, here it is:

http://s1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee4 ... er/whoops/
  • Options
    Carey wrote:

However, here it is:

PERFECT for your baby girl!
    peace,
    jo

• Options
    :o :shock:
    holy hell! 3/4 carat and near colorless?!?!?

do what I told you!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Leyna MinaiLeyna Minai Posts: 688
    StillHere wrote:
    Carey wrote:

However, here it is:

PERFECT for your baby girl!

First off, this thread is awesome, second...I can't believe your ex is complaining about you taking all of his money...yet he's buying an expensive gift for his rebound girl. :nono:

I think she would love it! Nice and simple, yet pretty for your daughter!
    7/15/2011 - Benoroya Hall - (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Seattle, WA
    4/2/2008 - The Center in Vancouver for Performing Arts (Eddie Vedder Solo) - Vancouver, WA
    9/21/2009 Key Arena - Seattle, WA
    7/22/2006 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
    9/1/2005 - Gorge Ampitheater - George, WA
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    carey, while you 2 were together, did he ever give you something like this?
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,443
    congrats on leaving him....you sound like a strong woman!

Is he up to date with the support he has been paying you? You could always keep the necklace as collateral!