**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    thatgirl wrote:
    haha its not a matter of showing up its a matter of cancelling. well see.

thats too funny. i would have loved to have seen the looks on peoples faces let alone security. did you carry it through the detectors or put it on the belt?

At first I put it in my carry-on bag, but that thing was jam-packed. I was afraid that the pimp cup would get broken, so I just carried it. For security, it sat in the tub (lol!) on top of my work laptop. I just told the gal, "Don't ask." lol!
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    fanch75 wrote:
    At first I put it in my carry-on bag, but that thing was jam-packed. I was afraid that the pimp cup would get broken, so I just carried it. For security, it sat in the tub (lol!) on top of my work laptop. I just told the gal, "Don't ask." lol!
    HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

danielle! empty your PM's. i have info!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    oh god. i want to come down on a 3.30 train.

helphelphelphelphelpehlpehplehlpehlpehlpehlphelphelp.
    take your money and your drugs.
    ok! totally forgot that my brother's graduation is tonight. this SUCKS. i was thiiisclose to coming down. becks519 is taking the 3.30 train. :(
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    fanch75 wrote:

Right on Fanch.

I heard you folks raised a lot of cash this past weekend.

Great job!

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    thatgirl wrote:
    BUBBA! is your brother going on sat?

I will have a definite answer tonight!! Sorry, he's a pain in the a$$! :)
    Bubba wrote:
    I will have a definite answer tonight!! Sorry, he's a pain in the a$$! :)
    ok me too. i should find out tonight if im going with someone or if well do the tix thing
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    thatgirl wrote:
    ok me too. i should find out tonight if im going with someone or if well do the tix thing

LOL, Sean already told me you didnt need my ticket. Was he just trying to scam you out of my possible extra?!?!

Oh, he just texted me and asked if you missed him....I told him you missed him very much!

He's already listened to Yield twice on the way to DC.

Oh and Camden I Leash kicked Boston's Leash's ass! The band was much tighter, they sang the whole song and the crowd went nuts at the beginning!

The fucking drums on Present Tense sound awesome!! I could listen to that song over and over from that bootleg.

What a great set of back to back shows this weekend!

Cant wait to hear Camden II
    Bubba wrote:
    LOL, Sean already told me you didnt need my ticket. Was he just trying to scam you out of my possible extra?!?!

Oh, he just texted me and asked if you missed him....I told him you missed him very much!

He's already listened to Yield twice on the way to DC.

Oh and Camden I Leash kicked Boston's Leash's ass! The band was much tighter, they sang the whole song and the crowd went nuts at the beginning!

The fucking drums on Present Tense sound awesome!! I could listen to that song over and over from that bootleg.

What a great set of back to back shows this weekend!

Cant wait to hear Camden II

the drums and bass on PT are one of my favs out of all the songs.

bubba, ill pay for half the bootleg if you make me a copy for thursday????

that bastard. itold him my situation on friday. apparently he has an extra too bc his girl backed out on him. like i sd im supposed to discuss the ticket thing tonight so i should know either way.
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    well i made it to DC... passed the touringfans van on BWI on the way here.... think tonite will be another great show but not as good as Philly, even with RM :D hopefully hitting RFD in an hour or so.. trying not to get too hype with the long day tomorrow... talk to y'all later
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
    thatgirl wrote:

that bastard. itold him my situation on friday. apparently he has an extra too bc his girl backed out on him. like i sd im supposed to discuss the ticket thing tonight so i should know either way.

LOL, he is a bastard!! Dont worry about the boot....that goes for any other of our Philly group. Anyone of you want either, or both shows...let me know. They are already purchased and paid for so Im not looking for money. Just take it easy on me, they just take some time to produce....lol, Im telling you, someone, ie - ME, should start a CD making business like this. They would make a fortune. Anyway, got sidetracked there.

The drums Saturday night sounded so good, I dont remember them and the bass being so deep and pronounced as they were, sounds great on the boot!!
    chromiam wrote:
    well i made it to DC... passed the touringfans van on BWI on the way here.... think tonite will be another great show but not as good as Philly, even with RM :D hopefully hitting RFD in an hour or so.. trying not to get too hype with the long day tomorrow... talk to y'all later

Good luck getting into RFD, someone posted last night that that place always has like a 2 hour wait to get in the day of a concert, hopefully that isnt the case today. Its too fucking hot out to be outside again, my freakin scalp is beat red!!

As for the show, hopefully it'll be a good for you guys. Im thinking they should put Leash away again now for awhile. :), Im just being selfish now!
    Bubba wrote:
    LOL, he is a bastard!! Dont worry about the boot....that goes for any other of our Philly group. Anyone of you want either, or both shows...let me know. They are already purchased and paid for so Im not looking for money. Just take it easy on me, they just take some time to produce....lol, Im telling you, someone, ie - ME, should start a CD making business like this. They would make a fortune. Anyway, got sidetracked there.

The drums Saturday night sounded so good, I dont remember them and the bass being so deep and pronounced as they were, sounds great on the boot!!
    i think i took it pretty damn easy from the months of october 2005 to may 2006 re: you know what
    thatgirl wrote:

I was supposed to tell you to fry me up some fuckin' meat on Chrom's grill, but I forgot. I coulda had a pic of TG frying me up some meat while I sat in a chair, drinking from the Pimp Cup. That woulda ruled.

When are we retiring this thread and heading to the GORGE one? If I can still go, that is :(
    fanch75 wrote:
    I was supposed to tell you to fry me up some fuckin' meat on Chrom's grill, but I forgot.

When are we retiring this thread and heading to the GORGE one? If I can still go, that is :(
    as soon as you know what happens.....:eek:
    thatgirl wrote:
    i think i took it pretty damn easy from the months of october 2005 to may 2006 re: you know what

LOL......yeah this is true!! I'll take care of ya, and definitely have both by Thursday if not Saturday for you.
    Bubba wrote:
    Good luck getting into RFD, someone posted last night that that place always has like a 2 hour wait to get in the day of a concert, hopefully that isnt the case today. Its too fucking hot out to be outside again, my freakin scalp is beat red!!

As for the show, hopefully it'll be a good for you guys. Im thinking they should put Leash away again now for awhile. :), Im just being selfish now!

they are going to play leash @ every show until we make a reverse campaign. no doubt.
    thatgirl wrote:
    as soon as you know what happens.....:eek:

what is you know what?
    fanch75 wrote:
    I was supposed to tell you to fry me up some fuckin' meat on Chrom's grill, but I forgot. I coulda had a pic of TG frying me up some meat while I sat in a chair, drinking from the Pimp Cup. That woulda ruled.

Fuck you, youre going to the Gorge!! Bubba has spoken!

:)
    chromiam wrote:

Dude did you head to McFadden's and then Pat's after Sun's show? We had strat & his crew with us but McFadden's was closed. We then went to Pat's, but no one was there and things fell apart.
    fanch75 wrote:
    Dude did you head to McFadden's and then Pat's after Sun's show? We had strat & his crew with us but McFadden's was closed. We then went to Pat's, but no one was there and things fell apart.

things fell apart because *i* wasn't there. :)
    grace6697 wrote:
    they are going to play leash @ every show until we make a reverse campaign. no doubt.

what is you know what?

Think so??? I think after awhile people are going to be like "Why were we asking for this??" :)
    Bubba wrote:

well if Hooters is across the street :D and so is Fudruckers... i could care less about Leash... figure some political songs... still trying to decide how to get to NYC & back tomorrow
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Bubba wrote:
    Think so??? I think after awhile people are going to be like "Why were we asking for this??" :)

oh definitely. they are going to make us pay dearly. i'm pretty sure about this. if i were them, i'd play the fuck out of it until the crowd begged for mercy.

gracie=evil!
    chromiam wrote:
    well if Hooters is across the street :D and so is Fudruckers... i could care less about Leash... figure some political songs... still trying to decide how to get to NYC & back tomorrow

NJ Transit!
    fanch75 wrote:
    yeah we went to both... circled Pats & Genos for 20 minutes then I said fuck it... couldnt find a spot big enough for that damn rental

Admin

grace6697 wrote:
    oh definitely. they are going to make us pay dearly. i'm pretty sure about this. if i were them, i'd play the fuck out of it until the crowd begged for mercy.

gracie=evil!

LOL, no wonder you and Sean get along so well.
    fanch75 wrote:
    yo! i didnt get your VM till i got home...heres what happened on sun night...

mike, mo, my brother, bubba, and myself arrive at mcfaddens. closed. the telephone calls start. chickies was open but not serving food. a decision was made to go to get steaks. so, mike, mo, bubba, uncle sean, and myself all head over to get steaks...or so i thought....

apparently sean was misinformed as to our intentions and went home. while the rest of us get to pats and find it mobbed. no parking everywhere. after driving around the block about 5 times and having no luck i said fuck it and went home. i know joe stayed there and got food, so he was there. not sure about anyone else. sorry about that buddy :(
    Bubba wrote:
    Fuck you, youre going to the Gorge!! Bubba has spoken!

:)

I hope so, buddy. Things are (most likely) going to change very radically on the job front. I will be finding out any minute. I am waiting for the call as we speak.
    political songs in DC=im glad i wont be there to hear it
    Bubba wrote:
    NJ Transit!
    thats what im thinking but maureen has to be back for work early on thurs so we'll see... leaning towards that or chinese bus... damn it sucks typing on my pda

Admin