**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    Bubba wrote:
    LOL, no wonder you and Sean get along so well.

there is much brainsharage. this is true.
    take your money and your drugs.
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    chromiam wrote:
    thats what im thinking but maureen has to be back for work early on thurs so we'll see... leaning towards that or chinese bus... damn it sucks typing on my pda

You will have plenty of time to get back here. The last train out of Penn Station leaves at like 2:30am or so. Im thinking Storytellers is gonna be about what the Letterman aftershow is or maybe 2 hours at the most. Get done around 9ish and hop on the train. C'mon, put that Penn education to work, would ya! :p
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    ill just sit here and talk to myself
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    fanch75 wrote:
    I hope so, buddy. Things are (most likely) going to change very radically on the job front. I will be finding out any minute. I am waiting for the call as we speak.

I hear ya, just hoping that we all make it out there. We have a great group here and its awesome when we all get together.....even if we have to put up with BA & TG's love tryst's.

Good luck with the job situation buddy!! Start saving, you have about 2 years or so for that new Camaro!
    Bubba wrote:
    I hear ya, just hoping that we all make it out there. We have a great group here and its awesome when we all get together.....even if we have to put up with BA & TG's love tryst's.

Good luck with the job situation buddy!! Start saving, you have about 2 years or so for that new Camaro!
    hey, i was good this weekend!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Bubba wrote:
    You will have plenty of time to get back here. The last train out of Penn Station leaves at like 2:30am or so. Im thinking Storytellers is gonna be about what the Letterman aftershow is or maybe 2 hours at the most. Get done around 9ish and hop on the train. C'mon, put that Penn education to work, would ya! :p
    ohh i know i have plenty of time to get back to philly... the problem is getting mo to DC... it will all work out... there is no way we're missing this :D
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
    chromiam wrote:
    ohh i know i have plenty of time to get back to philly... the problem is getting mo to DC... it will all work out... there is no way we're missing this :D

Oh damn, she lives in DC???
    thatgirl wrote:
    hey, i was good this weekend!

Sean did mention something along those lines to me. :p

Just kiddin', I must admit, you are much cooler to hang out with than i had originally thought after we got that death stare at Tom & Jerry's! :)
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Bubba wrote:
    Oh damn, she lives in DC???
    yep... no worries though... yeah the lovers tryst was kinda cooled off this weekend.. guess cause sean was busy ;)
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
    chromiam wrote:
    yep... no worries though... yeah the lovers tryst was kinda cooled off this weekend.. guess cause sean was busy ;)

Thats cool, I was hoping this DC show was on the weekend. Ive been wanting to go down there to do some sight-seeing for awhile now and just never have had the chance.
    Bubba wrote:
    Sean did mention something along those lines to me. :p

Just kiddin', I must admit, you are much cooler to hang out with than i had originally thought after we got that death stare at Tom & Jerry's! :)
    hahahahha death stare! apparently thats what got the nice message and dollar tip left on my car sunday :mad:
    thatgirl wrote:
    hahahahha death stare! apparently thats what got the nice message and dollar tip left on my car sunday :mad:

Bastards, did the marks come out?? I had a nice couple of beer can rings on the hood of my car as well. Im just glad the parking lot wasnt covered in beer bottles and broken glass on Sunday night.
    grace6697 wrote:
    man shortage=old news bears.

I feel the same way about you women......I think there is more of a shortage of them. You women are just too damn picky!! LOL
    Bubba wrote:
    Bastards, did the marks come out?? I had a nice couple of beer can rings on the hood of my car as well. Im just glad the parking lot wasnt covered in beer bottles and broken glass on Sunday night.
    washed it twice and had to wax it out. i was pissed.
    thatgirl wrote:
    washed it twice and had to wax it out. i was pissed.

I bet...I was gonna say if that didnt work the clay bar would have taken those marks out. Of course yesterday right after I wash my car the freakin rain came....typical!
    Bubba wrote:
    I bet...I was gonna say if that didnt work the clay bar would have taken those marks out. Of course yesterday right after I wash my car the freakin rain came....typical!
    i really want to try that but im kinda afraid it will do something weird to my paint. i dont like the idea of "scrubbing" my car with something abrasive like that.

btw-i gave an ultimatum. i will know about my tickets shortly.
    thatgirl wrote:
    i really want to try that but im kinda afraid it will do something weird to my paint. i dont like the idea of "scrubbing" my car with something abrasive like that.

btw-i gave an ultimatum. i will know about my tickets shortly.

Its really not that abrasive. There is a water/soap mixture that you spray on the car as you work the clay bar back and forth. Its soft like thing of gum, its amazing how much smoother the paint on the car is once you are done. I was skeptical about it at first too but I do my cars atleast twice a year with it.
    Fuck...I went over 2,000 posts...and I didnt even realize...and I wanted to post something special....fuck it, oh well.
    Bubba wrote:
    Its really not that abrasive. There is a water/soap mixture that you spray on the car as you work the clay bar back and forth. Its soft like thing of gum, its amazing how much smoother the paint on the car is once you are done. I was skeptical about it at first too but I do my cars atleast twice a year with it.
    but does it protect it as well as wax would?
    superdepressed that rebecca is on a train heading toward dc and i am stuck in meetings with old people talking about money. i am thiiisclose to seeking out a storytellers ticket. how much is too much to spend?!
    grace6697 wrote:
    superdepressed that rebecca is on a train heading toward dc and i am stuck in meetings with old people talking about money. i am thiiisclose to seeking out a storytellers ticket. how much is too much to spend?!
    i feel your pain. phillypj has "my" dc ticket.
    thatgirl wrote:
    i feel your pain. phillypj has "my" dc ticket.

it making me want to do something irrational!!!
    joe is stuck in traffic on 95 in DE
    julian is stuck in traffic on 95 by the aeropuetro
    thatgirl wrote:
    joe is stuck in traffic on 95 in DE
    julian is stuck in traffic on 95 by the aeropuetro

sucks for joe :(
    julian deserves it :)
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    thatgirl wrote:
    yo! i didnt get your VM till i got home...heres what happened on sun night...

mike, mo, my brother, bubba, and myself arrive at mcfaddens. closed. the telephone calls start. chickies was open but not serving food. a decision was made to go to get steaks. so, mike, mo, bubba, uncle sean, and myself all head over to get steaks...or so i thought....

apparently sean was misinformed as to our intentions and went home. while the rest of us get to pats and find it mobbed. no parking everywhere. after driving around the block about 5 times and having no luck i said fuck it and went home. i know joe stayed there and got food, so he was there. not sure about anyone else. sorry about that buddy :(

Okay, now that makes sense. We were at Pat's with Strat & Co and looking for a group of fucked up looking white people (aka, ya'll ;) ). I called you, got your vmail. You may have been on teh phone or something. The line was HUGE so we said fuck it after circling the place trying to find someone.

Joe called moments later and we stopped & talked with him & Sarah (shoe) for a bit. Headed on back from there.

No apologies needed there, sweetness. You made me a pimp cup. Aw yeah.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Announcement -

An hour ago i resigned (via two-week notice) from Omnicare as I have accepted a Sr. Accountant position with a local payroll service provider. This is the start of a brand new era and I'm very excited. This is the right decision in every way possible.

The tough part is that the one who is going to get fucked by this is my milf boss, who is 8 months & weeks preggars (!). I called her cell (she left early for a doc appointment) and told her I wanted to come to her house and "talk about something very important." I wanted to give a full two-weeks and so I wanted to get teh clock started. She took it very well, but she was going to rely on me heavily during her 12-week FMLA after she gives birth. She could go any day now; the timing of this is horrible. I feel badly for her as I respect her greatly and she's been very good to me, but I must do what I must do.

Gorge - we will see. Though for 2007 I will have 4 weeks, I am not eligible for any PTO in 2006 until September. I may be able to do something without pay, but that makes the Gorge trip pretty fucking expensive. I really, REALLY want to do this! We will see. I have some thinking to do. If you guys were a bunch of boring fucks, it'd be an easier decision :P
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,841
    fanch75 wrote:
    Announcement -

An hour ago i resigned (via two-week notice) from Omnicare as I have accepted a Sr. Accountant position with a local payroll service provider. This is the start of a brand new era and I'm very excited. This is the right decision in every way possible.

The tough part is that the one who is going to get fucked by this is my milf boss, who is 8 months & weeks preggars (!). I called her cell (she left early for a doc appointment) and told her I wanted to come to her house and "talk about something very important." I wanted to give a full two-weeks and so I wanted to get teh clock started. She took it very well, but she was going to rely on me heavily during her 12-week FMLA after she gives birth. She could go any day now; the timing of this is horrible. I feel badly for her as I respect her greatly and she's been very good to me, but I must do what I must do.

Awesome! Congrats dude!
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
    thatgirl wrote:
    but does it protect it as well as wax would?

Well its just a process to get all of the contaminants off of the paint and then you would wax the car after you do the clay bar. The clay bar is just to get the contaminants that arent washed away with car wash and the sponge off of the car.