**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    fanch75 wrote:
    Announcement -

An hour ago i resigned (via two-week notice) from Omnicare as I have accepted a Sr. Accountant position with a local payroll service provider. This is the start of a brand new era and I'm very excited. This is the right decision in every way possible.

The tough part is that the one who is going to get fucked by this is my milf boss, who is 8 months & weeks preggars (!). I called her cell (she left early for a doc appointment) and told her I wanted to come to her house and "talk about something very important." I wanted to give a full two-weeks and so I wanted to get teh clock started. She took it very well, but she was going to rely on me heavily during her 12-week FMLA after she gives birth. She could go any day now; the timing of this is horrible. I feel badly for her as I respect her greatly and she's been very good to me, but I must do what I must do.

Gorge - we will see. Though for 2007 I will have 4 weeks, I am not eligible for any PTO in 2006 until September. I may be able to do something without pay, but that makes the Gorge trip pretty fucking expensive. I really, REALLY want to do this! We will see. I have some thinking to do. If you guys were a bunch of boring fucks, it'd be an easier decision :P

Congrats bro!!! Hope ya can get to the Gorge but priorities take precedence here.
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    congrats fanch thats such great news! sounds like better things are to come for you! :D
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Thank you, ladies & gents. :) I couldn't be happier today!

To that end, I have a message from banned board member and legend, 62strat:

"i had a blast, good people. Thanks for the laughs, the good times and for being hammered with me. Fuckers. Thanks, strat."

How do you top that?
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
    i will tell all of you as i just informed kermit the toad...

IF rm is played tonight...bad things will happen.

thanks.
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • colorsblendcolorsblend Posts: 173
    Release is on right now. I think Julie and I will be relaying tonight's set.

Congrats on the job Fanch!! It's a difficult situation, but you did the right thing by giving your boss the full two weeks.
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    1. HS graduations are boring.
    2. i am not jealous of rebecca even though she is in DC and i am not because i still have in hiding and she still does not. also, they didn't open with oceans which is highly opportune because if they had, one of us would have had to move out of our rentastic apartment.
    3. YAY FOR FANCH!
    4. strat and co. were BEYOND hilarious @ the tailgate. boys, move to nyc!!!
    take your money and your drugs.
    got myself a jawwb. I take care my keeeds!
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,437
    Fanch.....
    Joe......

and a weiner.........

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a305/mccready_/Picture344.jpg

hehehehehe................
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    fanch75 wrote:
    Wow. What a cowboy moment.
    yeah....

that is a good pic......
    Alright people, here are most of my good pics. There is one folder for night one, and another for night two:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v105/fanch75/Pearl%20Jam%20%20Camden%20NJ%2020060527/

password is fanch

edit: the direct link didn't work. once you log in as read only, look for the "Pearl Jam Camden NJ 20060527" folder, and then you'll see one sub-folder for each night.
    excellent pictures. god we look sticky and sweaty.

report on DC show via digmeout: "pretty standard show". i feel less badly now!!

fanch, nice sig. although i must say that it is only funny because it is TRUE.
  • JenInTheBxJenInTheBx Posts: 293
    Back from DC... had a great time and it was great to see everybody again. Ramsay enjoyed meeting everyone and had an AWESOME time at his first Pearl Jam show.

And Fanch- I know I've told you this, but congrats again on the job. Knowing what you've been through, this is definitely the right choice for you and I'm really, really happy for you! :):):)
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    JenInTheBx wrote:
    Back from DC... had a great time and it was great to see everybody again. Ramsay enjoyed meeting everyone and had an AWESOME time at his first Pearl Jam show.

And Fanch- I know I've told you this, but congrats again on the job. Knowing what you've been through, this is definitely the right choice for you and I'm really, really happy for you! :):):)

great seeing you jen last night! I think it was awesome too.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    Release is on right now. I think Julie and I will be relaying tonight's set.

Congrats on the job Fanch!! It's a difficult situation, but you did the right thing by giving your boss the full two weeks.
    so much for that! lol

all i got was a low light, masters of war, and a MOTH text...then i fell asleep :)
    dont be shy preset?? sweeeeeeeeeet!

thankfully there was no RM last night. everyone will live to see another day :D
    Figures they played Release....oh well, atleast they didnt play Oceans, then I woulda been pissed about not going. The one reason I am pissed about not going is not getting one of the posters, they are sweet!!!
    Bubba wrote:
    Figures they played Release....oh well, atleast they didnt play Oceans, then I woulda been pissed about not going. The one reason I am pissed about not going is not getting one of the posters, they are sweet!!!
    so wait, you are or you arent pissed about not going?
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    thatgirl wrote:
    dont be shy preset?? sweeeeeeeeeet!

yes, don't be shy. i loved it! i'm glad i was already in my seat b/c i had to use the bathroom! but i knew he'd come on any second.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    thatgirl wrote:
    so wait, you are or you arent pissed about not going?

LOL.....ok, Im not, just wish I could get my hands on one of those posters for a decent price.

This sucks, somehow after hanging out in the sun all weekend with you fine people and singing along to the concerts, my voice was pretty much shot on Monday. Well apparently that scratchy throat and no voice was not only just from singing but apparently somehow Ive managed to get a cold or something. How the fuck does someone get a cold in 85+degree weather! UGH!!!
    1. if they would have played oceans, i would have hung myself from a tree.
    2. i will pay an ABSURD amount of money for storytellers. tell your favorite scalper friends!
    Bubba wrote:
    LOL.....ok, Im not, just wish I could get my hands on one of those posters for a decent price.

This sucks, somehow after hanging out in the sun all weekend with you fine people and singing along to the concerts, my voice was pretty much shot on Monday. Well apparently that scratchy throat and no voice was not only just from singing but apparently somehow Ive managed to get a cold or something. How the fuck does someone get a cold in 85+degree weather! UGH!!!
    i had a man voice yesterday but today its mostly gone. at one point durnig the show sun night i almost completely lost it.

i cant believe tomorrow is another show already!

what are the plans???
    I still dont know what the plans are for Saturday night yet and I aint happy about it! I need to pull a TG and give out ultimatum's!!
    Bubba wrote:
    I still dont know what the plans are for Saturday night yet and I aint happy about it! I need to pull a TG and give out ultimatum's!!
    well sean was crying about it yesterday
  • Solat13Solat13 Posts: 6,996
    Observation from last night:

I hate being critical, but it was a really weak crowd. I've never seen people sitting down during most of the concert in the first four rows like I did last night for whoever had tickets on Stone's side.

Plus the singalongs were terrible. I guess I'm spoiled by Philly and New England shows.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13