**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• Barely AliveBarely Alive Posts: 1,271
    Solat13 wrote:
    What part of, "It's not us, but I love the picture." did everyone not understand there?

Hey, that was Bubba not reading the instructions not me. His reading comprehension is still a little off from ther weekend.
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    Solat13 wrote:
    I think, I'll bring my letters out to the Gorge because people hate frat boys so much.

Also what is the talk about you taking your pants off for photos? I missed that on Sunday.
    no the one dude wanted danielle to sit on his "lap" for a photo-op
    the other dude wanted me to take my pants off so that they would feel justified in spending the 5 bucks for raffle tickets LOL!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    See, you are not "team" at all
  • Hands boundHands bound Posts: 534
    There was a guy on Sunday a few cars up from the tent running around mooning everyone...then he got up on top of a car and mooned the parking lot.

Crazy weekend....
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame...
    See, you are not "team" at all
    oh im sorry i wasnt aware that i had to be a trollop while walking around the lot. next time ill be sure to keep that in mind.
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    There was a guy on Sunday a few cars up from the tent running around mooning everyone...then he got up on top of a car and mooned the parking lot.

Crazy weekend....
    he might have been the same guy running around in his boxers that i told was brokeback. he tried to argue with me and prove his manliness but he was 100% brokeback. he tried to moon me but i politely told him if he did my foot would be up his ass.
    Ok, I think this is pretty cool- a CCFA poster is wanted in New Zealand already haha.

That is all.
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    Liek I said, it tatsed like the sweet baby Jesus hand squeezed it himself. Then again, things are just that much sweeter when you're around my bff. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Alright Julie...I think its time to tell him that you really just used that lemonade bottle as a place to pee in....and that is what you really gave him.
    Bubba wrote:
    Alright Julie...I think its time to tell him that you really just used that lemonade bottle as a place to pee in....and that is what you really gave him.
    lol thats a lot of pee. i wish i could pass it off as such but it was the half gallon that i got him.
    thatgirl wrote:
    well just as long as you dont piss off bubba i think youll be ok :D

Im not the one running off for mid-morning rendevous' with BA......:p
  • Solat13Solat13 Posts: 6,996
    thatgirl wrote:
    lol thats a lot of pee. i wish i could pass it off as such but it was the half gallon that i got him.

So much for you working hard today? ;)
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
    thatgirl wrote:
    oh im sorry i wasnt aware that i had to be a trollop while walking around the lot.
    You are so cavalier with that word. We wouldn't have thought any less of you. When girls take their pants off here it just means they are having a good time, like to party and aren't too uptight. I actually respect them more for it.
    thatgirl wrote:

WTF....thats it, if you two are going to start being nice to each other, this is gonna suck!
  • Hands boundHands bound Posts: 534
    thatgirl wrote:
    he might have been the same guy running around in his boxers that i told was brokeback. he tried to argue with me and prove his manliness but he was 100% brokeback. he tried to moon me but i politely told him if he did my foot would be up his ass.

I think so, they were navy blue shorts that looked a lot like boxers now that I think about it.

*shudders*
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame...
    Solat13 wrote:
    So much for you working hard today? ;)
    i knwo right...:mad:

at least i "read" all of the emails, just havent followed up on any yet. dammit PJ. stop ruining my life!
    You are so cavalier with that word. We wouldn't have thought any less of you. When girls take their pants off here it just means they are having a good time, like to party and aren't too uptight. I actually respect them more for it.

Exactly, I mean look at how much more respect we have for that chick from McFadden's on Saturday night. That was some impressive shit right there! LOL
    I think so, they were navy blue shorts that looked a lot like boxers now that I think about it.

*shudders*
    yes that was him. he goes to school w/my brother apparently. thats why i was even more confident about mouthing off to him.

sean, you are right, maybe i was just being too uptight with the pants thing. next time ill take them off. thats how i roll.
    thatgirl wrote:

sean, you are right
    I know this.
    thatgirl wrote:
    yes that was him. he goes to school w/my brother apparently. thats why i was even more confident about mouthing off to him.

sean, you are right, maybe i was just being too uptight with the pants thing. next time ill take them off. thats how i roll.

Boy that was easy, its only been a week or so Sean's been trying to get you to do that! :)
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    What was up with the crazy dude walking around in his boxers? You can't let these fucking white people go anywhere out of their neighborhoods.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
    stop, stop, stop right there. Julie and I are not "friends" like that. She is simply a nice girl that I respect and appreciate, and am glad to be in the same fanclub with. If I lost my secret decoder ring or vice versa I know we would share to find the location of the next secret show with the other persons ring.
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    fanch75 wrote:
    What was up with the crazy dude walking around in his boxers? You can't let these fucking white people go anywhere out of their neighborhoods.

he said it was unamerican to wear pants. needless to say, i did not want to see his balls.

tg, no i did not kick the car but i gave him the finger many times and hit the truck with my hand! fucker!
    take your money and your drugs.
  • More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 598

Crazy weekend....

That was me.
    The red paint wore off of my ass early because it was so damn hot.
    I should have used oil based.
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    I know this.

Dude, we have pretty similar personalities, online & off. My father was not a milk man or delivery boy; was yours, by any chance? I gotta wonder...
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • BlkFlg1BlkFlg1 Posts: 156
    great shows, great times, thanks for the hospitality and it was great to meet ya'll!!!!

Come to St. Paul!!!
    YIELD Fan Club Sergeant-At-Arms
  • BlkFlg1BlkFlg1 Posts: 156
    oh, and it was great to meet board legends like Grace =).
    YIELD Fan Club Sergeant-At-Arms
    im wondering why i feel the need to post on here today when i was just with you people for 2 days straight? i am crazy!
    thatgirl wrote:
    im wondering why i feel the need to post on here today when i was just with you people for 2 days straight? i am crazy!

Cause you love us! :)
    Bubba wrote:
    Cause you love us! :)
    i love joe...oh wait...wrong joe HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    BlkFlg wrote:
    oh, and it was great to meet board legends like Grace =).

oh man. it is hard being a z-list celebrity. come to nyc! we will see cool bands!!!
    take your money and your drugs.