**Official PJ @ Tweeter Center RV Tailgate Pre-Game Party Thread**

Comments

• thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    i will continue to buy gas and will continue to DEAL with the prices the way they are but if you think about it, a gallon of gas really doesnt cost 3 bucks, its all the taxes they add on to it that make it insane. i guess my this is my 1% speaking right now...but i know how this is going to end up, dems are going to use this against us, forever, its already all over fox news, which i DESPISE....in fact, they are so weak right now they will jump at anything just to try and make an example out of "us". its pathetic if you ask me. ill swing both ways if needed, heck, i did it during the gubernatorial race in '03, though i really regret making that decision now, but there isnt one respectable person on the "other side" that i would even consider listening to at this point. so with that, i agree with joe, i cant stand people bitching about gas prices, it sucks, but the simple solution is DONT DRIVE! walk, ride a bike, take a train, whatever!!! all this bi-partisan bullshit really gives me a headache nowadays, if this was the way it was a few years ago when i was in college i dont know how i would have been able to keep my major without going nuts!!!!

i wanted mccain '00 and im still sticking to that!

and what annoys me even more are these bigass stupid suv's that take 40 gallons to fill up, for example, stacey went to get gas on sat, the suv before her had just spent over 60 bucks for gas, so she thinks, "cool, im going to be able to get gas here"...NOPE, she pumped about 2 bucks worth before it ran out..ARGH who needs a car that big? not to mention the women driving them never know how to drive or park correctly!! plus why would you buy a car that get HORRIBLE gas milage? idiots. im quite content with my little racecar that gets over 30mpg, the horn works quite well, and im much faster than the stupid bigass suv's, i almost got hit by one this morning, the stupid lady didnt know how to drive!!!!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    thatgirl wrote:
    i will continue to buy gas and will continue to DEAL with the prices the way they are but if you think about it, a gallon of gas really doesnt cost 3 bucks, its all the taxes they add on to it that make it insane. i guess my this is my 1% speaking right now...but i know how this is going to end up, dems are going to use this against us, forever
    quote]

ha, why shouldn't they?
    take your money and your drugs.
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    grace6697 wrote:
    ha, why shouldn't they?

Because its a global problem not just the fault of one set of politicans or another. This is my unaffliated opinion. There is plenty of blame to go around for the current oil situation and both dems and reps can share in the responsibilty.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
    chromiam wrote:
    Because its a global problem not just the fault of one set of politicans or another. This is my unaffliated opinion. There is plenty of blame to go around for the current oil situation and both dems and reps can share in the responsibilty.
    THANK YOU!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    Back to talking about other things.....
    stpmattb wrote:
    Back to talking about other things.....

Thank you :D... Hartford in 19 days... And what's going on with this Philly tailgate?? Anyone know anything about the CCFA thing?? I just wanna park in a lot, set up my tent and relax, hang out and party with some Pearl Jam fans.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

chromiam wrote:

i actually agree with that. fair point.
    chromiam wrote:
    Hartford in 19 days...

Toronto in 15 and 16 days! :D
    chromiam wrote:
    Thank you :D... Hartford in 19 days... And what's going on with this Philly tailgate?? Anyone know anything about the CCFA thing?? I just wanna park in a lot, set up my tent and relax, hang out and party with some Pearl Jam fans.
    apparently the location is still up in the air, sean was working on that i believe, at least per the other thread...
    all this gorge talk has been distracting to say the least, i need to start looking forward to hartford.

what are everyones plans for hartford????
    i know joe and julian are driving from albany...what about everyone else, we need to find a place to hang out at, that is if everyone wants to.
  • Hands boundHands bound Posts: 534
    chromiam wrote:

It's still being put through the works. We've had a difficult time with the CCFA.

It's still gonna happen, we just have to iron ot the details...like times and stuff.
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame...
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    thatgirl wrote:
    ill swing both ways if needed, heck, i did it during the gubernatorial race in '03

That's hot
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
    fanch75 wrote:
    That's hot
    i had a feeling someone would take that statement that way
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,437
    chromiam wrote:
    right on......i just wanna fly to philly.....

and drink all of FANCHS beer....

and eat everyone elses FOOD......

hehehehehehehe..................
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    thatgirl wrote:
    apparently the location is still up in the air, sean was working on that i believe, at least per the other thread...
    all this gorge talk has been distracting to say the least, i need to start looking forward to hartford.

i know joe and julian are driving from albany...what about everyone else, we need to find a place to hang out at, that is if everyone wants to.

I thought they were still working on the location...

My hartford plans are drive in around noon, check into the Hilton. Probably hang out there for a bit and I think there is a CCFA preparty at a nearby bar. Then maybe walk to the venue (only about a mile or so). Other than that who knows...

Admin

• Solat13Solat13 Posts: 6,996
    thatgirl wrote:

I know there is a Hartford meetup thread that decides2dream started. I think they're meeting at the bar at the Hartford Hilton and walking over to the show.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13
  • Hands boundHands bound Posts: 534
    thatgirl wrote:

We're having a pre-party in hartford too...at the City Steam Brewery...details are ina thread somewhere around here..
    Underneath this smile lies everything
    all my hopes, anger, pride and shame...
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    chromiam wrote:

GREEN TENT baby!

The best thing about Philly is that once it's over, only better (ie Gorge) things lay ahead
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
    fanch75 wrote:
    GREEN TENT baby!

The best thing about Philly is that once it's over, only better (ie Gorge) things lay ahead
    fuck yea!!
    thatgirl wrote:
    i had a feeling someone would take that statement that way

someone would only be fanch in this case.
    fanch75 wrote:
    GREEN TENT baby!

Thanks for reminding me, I need to buy a tent for the Gorge. And once Philly is over there is still DC, the swamplands and VEGAS left :D before the Gorge

Admin

• More CoffeeMore Coffee Posts: 598
    Has EVERYBODY here in this thread already listened to the new album?
    Nobody is counting down the album...only eight more days!!!
    I can't wait.
    Has anyone bought from EasyStreet to try and score the poster? Is there only one poster up for grabs? If there is only one...that's kind of lame.
    I guess you can tell that I didn't pre-order from them.
    support The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
    http://giving.chop.edu/site/PageServer?pagename=give_GiveTheGift
    chromiam wrote:
    Thanks for reminding me, I need to buy a tent for the Gorge. And once Philly is over there is still DC, the swamplands and VEGAS left :D before the Gorge

Hey Mike you know My Morning Jacket is not listed on Ticketmaster as a guest on the 30th. The rumor is that the Foo Fighters are going to be there to open. I'll defer to the all mighty master of Pearl Jam knowledge on this rumor.

Matt?

Is this going to happen?

Speaking of the Gorge, I sat through a movie Saturday night on the SciFi channel about Big Foot.
    Big Foot lives in the Pacific Northwest.
    Good luck campers. :D
    I can't wait.
    Has anyone bought from EasyStreet to try and score the poster? Is there only one poster up for grabs? If there is only one...that's kind of lame.
    you are not alone, i havent listened to the "whole" album yet...im waiting till midnight on the 2nd to get it
    Hey Mike you know My Morning Jacket is not listed on Ticketmaster as a guest on the 30th. The rumor is that the Foo Fighters are going to be there to open. I'll defer to the all mighty master of Pearl Jam knowledge on this rumor.

Matt?

Is this going to happen?

Speaking of the Gorge, I sat through a movie Saturday night on the SciFi channel about Big Foot.
    hope it doesnt rain for the campers either...best check those tents to leaks!
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I can't wait.
    heard it all and love every minute of it!!

all4

Matt?

Is this going to happen?

My Morning Jacket is opening. The rumor was started by a morning DJ and he kinda thought Foo Fighters could open due to Dave Grohls roots here. Here is a link that has MMJ listed:

http://930.com/mainText.php?p=imp
    I can't wait.

I haven't listened to it!
    stpmattb wrote:
    My Morning Jacket is opening. The rumor was started by a morning DJ and he kinda thought Foo Fighters could open due to Dave Grohls roots here. Here is a link that has MMJ listed:

http://930.com/mainText.php?p=imp

:(

stpmattb wrote:
    I haven't listened to it!

:)
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    thatgirl wrote:
    and what annoys me even more are these bigass stupid suv's that take 40 gallons to fill up, for example, stacey went to get gas on sat, the suv before her had just spent over 60 bucks for gas, so she thinks, "cool, im going to be able to get gas here"...NOPE, she pumped about 2 bucks worth before it ran out..ARGH who needs a car that big? not to mention the women driving them never know how to drive or park correctly!! plus why would you buy a car that get HORRIBLE gas milage? idiots. im quite content with my little racecar that gets over 30mpg, the horn works quite well, and im much faster than the stupid bigass suv's, i almost got hit by one this morning, the stupid lady didnt know how to drive!!!!

Amen Sister!!
  • BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    I havent heard the entire albume yet. Ive heard the SNL performance and the 2 MP3's on the Best Buy site but other than that and the WWS single, nothing.

I pre-ordered the Live at Easy Street CD from Easy Street and that put me in the running for a poster, not likely that I would get it but its more of a chance that I have now. I did see an Easy Street poster on EBay, still had like 5 days left and it was already around $350.00. I might have to sell a Borgata to get the money for it.....hmmmm....