Comments

• Options
    momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
    thank you

i'm really lazy right now

It's Sunday
    It's Memorial Day Weekend
    It's hot and little muggy
    No problem dreaming about what I saw in Boston just a few days ago!
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    i saw ed get hit at the tibetin freedom concert 2 in d.c. with a full water bottle in the middle of a song. he just kept on going. he can take a shot.

Thats not the point man. He shouldn't HAVE to take a shot. That fucker who through it should get kicked out and if he's a tenclub member get his membership revoked.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    [size=+2] Someone threw something at Ed during RVM and he stormed off near the end[/size]
    was it a quarter
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    [size=+2]We Belong Together Tag, Crazy Mary[/size]
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    TorontoPJFanTorontoPJFan Posts: 133
    [size=+2]We Belong Together Tag, Crazy Mary[/size]

Hell yeah!
    How could she say to me, "love will find a way?"

Toronto Molson Amphitheatre 06.28.2003
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.09.2006
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.10.2006
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    Gotta love those tags. :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    WAAHHHH, we belong together!!! :(

Do it all again for DC, here that Ed? ; )

Yah, and whoever threw shit (10c member or 10c member's friend) should get the "fucking holy shit beaten out of them, thank you very much" ; )
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    Thats not the point man. He shouldn't HAVE to take a shot. That fucker who through it should get kicked out and if he's a tenclub member get his membership revoked.

Agreed! Total bullshit if you ask me....I would even go as far as coward. just like the fucker who was throwing quarters at Eddie at Gret Woods back in the day. I hate it when they do it at baseball games too. You never know, what if whatever is being thrown hits someone just in the right place and causes damage....I know it long shot but it could happen.
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    josephmitchjosephmitch Posts: 17

absolutely, that person is a jerk. just making the point that he is a class act because he handles it well.
  • Options
    OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,222
    i saw ed get hit at the tibetin freedom concert 2 in d.c. with a full water bottle in the middle of a song. he just kept on going. he can take a shot.

Maybe this is why they don't allow water bottles anymore?? Haha... poor Ed... I'll never forget his face after gettin hit with a shoe... "I'm still here. I ain't going nowhere!" (from the VCD, hell I WISH I was there!)
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Options
    recap time again..

preset: Throw Your Arms Around Me

Main Set: Wash, Go, WWS, Severed Hand, Corduroy, Save You, GTF, Army Reserve, Grievance, Gone, Even Flow, You Are, Wishlist, Satans Bed, Garden, Whipping. Life Wasted, RVM

Encore 1: Wasted reprise, Man of the Hour, Parachutes, Black - with we belong together tag, Crazy Mary
  • Options
    Gen5Gen5 Posts: 405
    Ya that was really sweet of her. Glad she did. K*Rock was supposed to call and didn't. Glad someone called me :) Lydi's reception is better anyways haha.

K*Rock called me for Leash last night and I could hardly hear it...but it's the thought that counts.

Yes, thoughts count!!! hahahahah......Lydia kicked my ass with calls the first night....her and Nadia rock with the phone calls!!! I can't wait to hear about these shows from Ms. Lydia!!!! The PJ narrator (at least for me) herself.....=) thank you for updating!!!!

Pati
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.myspace.com/poworgen5

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    [size=+3] ALL THOSE YESTERDAYS!!!! [/size]

Lydi has fallen over!
  • Options

Lydi has fallen over!

AMAZING!!!!!!
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    sweet i may just have to buy this bootleg now...

i was really happy to hear ATY in boston in 03. nice little diddy.
  • Options
    TorontoPJFanTorontoPJFan Posts: 133
    Lucky bastards who are hearing this live right now. ;)
    How could she say to me, "love will find a way?"

Toronto Molson Amphitheatre 06.28.2003
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.09.2006
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.10.2006
  • Options
    Gen5 wrote:
    Yes, thoughts count!!! hahahahah......Lydia kicked my ass with calls the first night....her and Nadia rock with the phone calls!!! I can't wait to hear about these shows from Ms. Lydia!!!! The PJ narrator (at least for me) herself.....=) thank you for updating!!!!

Pati

You mean last night?? sweet!

[size=+2] goddamn relayer was being a dick..no ATY sorry. ALIVE [/size]
  • Options

what a fucker...

now i am not sure i will be buying this bootleg...

its still a possibility.

the relayer shall die! off with his head!
  • Options

Lydi has fallen over!

NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! Pati (me) has fallen over.......omg!!!!!!!!!! To whom do I send my medical bills to!!! FUCK!!! I love this!!!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    Gen5 wrote:
    NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! Pati (me) has fallen over.......omg!!!!!!!!!! To whom do I send my medical bills to!!! FUCK!!! I love this!!!!

Gen the relayer was fucking with me. I'm sooo sorry hun
  • Options
    Gen5 wrote:

pick yourself up...

tis not true
  • Options
    camden night one was considered one of the worst set lists of the tour so far. camden night two is shaping up to be one of the best. i went last night and thought it was awesome but i wish i was there tonight... thisll teach me to buy tickets for only one show... especially since the seats wouldve been better for me tonight, im sure... last night i was in section 104... with a tenclub member # of 134xxx. im kicking myself. ugh.
  • Options
    what a let down...I guess it was too good to be true....what a nice dream to have tho
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options

Sorry, didn't clarify....Boston first night!! But hell, any concert and I am happy!!!! I don't care what is played.....and as for that mix up, well, I know who to send the medical bills to!!! Damn relayer!! =)
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    camden night one was considered one of the worst set lists of the tour so far. camden night two is shaping up to be one of the best. i went last night and thought it was awesome but i wish i was there tonight... thisll teach me to buy tickets for only one show... especially since the seats wouldve been better for me tonight, im sure... last night i was in section 104... with a tenclub member # of 134xxx. im kicking myself. ugh.

ouch...did tenclub fuck up or are there a lot of subscribers at the tweeter?
  • Options

you should always go to the second night...

always!
  • Options
    Evacuation RulesEvacuation Rules Posts: 2,162
    The same thing happened when I saw Beck at the Spectrum back in 97...he was halfway through his acoustic set and somebody threw a shoe and missed his head by an inch. He stopped the song and started screming at the audience. He finished the set but he was scowling the whole time. There were actually jocks who were MOSHING DURING THE ACOUSTIC SET. He had to stop the show at one point to get the crowd to calm down. There were girls getting crushed and passing out everywhere. It was absolutely crazy. Almost every show I've gone to in Philly had a shitty, boneheaded crowd.
  • Options
    pick yourself up...

tis not true

so so sad......but maybe I will get it at the SF or Gorge shows.....=)
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    you should always go to the second night...

always!

or 3rd night!!!!

You always end up kicking yourself for not going the next night. I am really surprised there was not a 3rd night in Boston.
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    Gen5 wrote:
    so so sad......but maybe I will get it at the SF or Gorge shows.....=)

it will go down eventually!