Offical Camden 2 Setlist Thread

Comments

• Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    nvm lol...
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,838
    [size=+2]Inside Job [/size]

someone get me a magnifying glass. i can't read the posts.
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    I'm so glad they're playing Inside Job a lot.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    its actually Gone.

I know. I saw Boom's correction on there.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    I'm so glad they're playing Inside Job a lot.

ME TOO!
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    I know. I saw Boom's correction on there.

ya after i posted i saw your correction and felt like an arse... sorry mel.
  • Options
    TorontoPJFanTorontoPJFan Posts: 133
    Gone. One of my new favourites.
    How could she say to me, "love will find a way?"

Toronto Molson Amphitheatre 06.28.2003
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.09.2006
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.10.2006
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    someone get me a magnifying glass. i can't read the posts.

LOL I always KNEW you were older than u tell everyone Grandpa! haha
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Is ok Stephen Flow

[size=+2]Even Flow [/size]
  • Options
    LOL I always KNEW you were older than u tell everyone Grandpa! haha

"don't call me grandpa, not fit to." :D
  • Options
    Is ok Stephen Flow

[size=+2]Even Flow [/size]

awww...look how U worked that in. so slick.
  • Options
    [size=+2]Stephen Flow [/size]
    :)
  • Options
    [size=+2] You Are [/size]

damn board crash!
  • Options
    MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    Gen5 wrote:
    WHAT???????? Oh Lordy, I can't hang on until July for my shows.......noooooooooooooooo.........

hey Pati, my twinie!! :D yeah I know!! Crazy! we have to wait until JULY!! :eek:

Lydia called me, and I am hearing YOU ARE right now!! AHH!!
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • Options

damn board crash!

OOO WAH!

about time they show more love for Riot Act.
  • Options

damn board crash!

wash---save you---army reserve---you are

this setlist DESTROYS last night!!
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    OOO WAH!

about time they show more love for Riot Act.

that's what I'VE been saying!! :)
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    This set of songs IS better than last night's. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    preset: Throw Your Arms Around Me

Main Set: Wash, Go, WWS, Severed Hand, Corduroy, Save You, GTF, Army Reserve, Grievance, Gone, Even Flow, You Are
  • Options
    [size=+2]Wishlist[/size]
  • Options
    wash? you are -- one of my favorites. and wishlist is so great live
    avalanche, falling fast ...
  • Options
    [size=+2]Wishlist[/size]

meh...not a favorite of mine...but good for the people who want to hear it. :D
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    meh...not a favorite of mine...but good for the people who want to hear it. :D

that's how i feel every time they break out inside job...though i'm sure i have few people in agreement with me on that.

• Options
    i always like the big cheer the mirror ball gets when it starts spinning.
  • Options
    Gen5Gen5 Posts: 405
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    hey Pati, my twinie!! :D yeah I know!! Crazy! we have to wait until JULY!! :eek:

Lydia called me, and I am hearing YOU ARE right now!! AHH!!

Wonder if Stone is doing his dance......this setlist is driving me f'kin insane!!!! SO HAPPY that you are listening to them!!!! YAY!!!!!!

Hey, at least you got to see them in Clevland!!!! heheheheheheh....
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.myspace.com/poworgen5

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    OMG it is ON!!!

[size=+3] Satans Bed!!![/size]
  • Options
    OMG it is ON!!!

3 of my absolute favs already...i should be there!

• Options
    OMG it is ON!!!

ok, that makes up for Wishlist. :D
  • Options
    [size=+2] Garden [/size]
  • Options
    so, if i remember, they only play WASH once per tour, right? why im asking is because i was hoping for it in East Rutherford, since there was drama in Philly for me last year and i missed the beginning of the show!
    94: 4-6, 96: 10-2, 98: 9-13, 03: 4-29, 7-2, 7-3, 7-8, 7-9, 7-11, 04: 10-1, 05: 10-3, 06: 5-5, 5-13, 5-24, 5-25, 6-1, 6-3, 08: 6-24, 6-25, 6-27, 6-30, 10: 5-15, 5-18, 5-20, 5-21, 12: 9-2, 13: 10-18, 10-19, 10-21, 10-22, 10-25, 10-27