Options

Offical Camden 2 Setlist Thread

Comments

• Options
    Gen5Gen5 Posts: 405
    yeha hartford and both bostons

AH!! So you got leash!!! Well, the first time it was played in 12 years....SWEET!! I am glad you were able to go to more than one show then.....
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.myspace.com/poworgen5

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    CanvasAdamCanvasAdam Posts: 134
    Glorified G--yee-haw, first of the tour!!!

nope, we got glorified g at chicago 2 =)
    1998... 9/3
    2000... 8/7, 8/15, 11/5, 11/6
    2001... 10/20, 10/21, 10/22
    2002... 12/8, 12/9
    2003... 4/9, 4/18, 4/19, 7/8, 7/9
    2004... 10/6, 10/8
    2006... 5/16, 5/17, 5/30
    2008... EV Solo 4/12, 4/13, 4/16
    2008... PJ 6/14, 7/12
    2008... Stone Solo 10/11
  • Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    that was weird mel!
  • Options
    prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    It seems like they are going to play it every night now....

Bingo! Everyone bitched and bitched for Leash. We've just received a new Even Flow I bet.
  • Options
    leash would just work so well as a set closer, hopefully it stays around...maybe it will help phase out yl, which would be nice.

and yeah...we really need some breakerfall and evacuation.
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    Gen5 wrote:
    AH!! So you got leash!!! Well, the first time it was played in 12 years....SWEET!! I am glad you were able to go to more than one show then.....

i'll be at east rutherford 2 also...

cant wait for that one!

the more the merrier!
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,838
    Gen5 wrote:
    And did you sleep at work or were you still on that PJ high??? =)

haha...i WISH i could sleep at work. unfortunately, i was already bummed my shows were over and i was thinking how i couldn't believe i was working. i WAS on a PJ high but when i hit work it brought me back down to earth. :D
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    well i am outta here for the evening

have a nice night everyone!
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    well i am outta here for the evening

have a nice night everyone!

Good night!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    Gen5 wrote:
    I know hun.....We just want you there!! But if the BAB tour ends on night one well, you know we will be calling you during the 2nd night if you want.....ok, if they play dissident at one of the SF shows, I will go NUTS......=)

of course call me if I can't make it to the 2nd night :D and YEA, i better stay clear away from you if Dissident is played haha
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • Options
    i'll be at east rutherford 2 also...

cant wait for that one!

the more the merrier!

Right on!!! I agree if you can go to more then GO!!!! You never know what you are going to get with this band....and that is what I love about them!!
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    Me too. It's my fav song and so far I am 0 for 15 seeing it live. :(

aww you'll get it soon too :D it is a GREAT inspirational song:)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    Chuck, how the hell can u afford all these shows?! I could only make it to ONE?! and that is HARDCORE!! :D

the same way lydia makes it happen. :) but i WILL see U at the gorge, right?
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    haha...i WISH i could sleep at work. unfortunately, i was already bummed my shows were over and i was thinking how i couldn't believe i was working. i WAS on a PJ high but when i hit work it brought me back down to earth. :D

HAHAHHAHA....Nothing like work to drag ones ass right back down to earth.....
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    of course call me if I can't make it to the 2nd night :D and YEA, i better stay clear away from you if Dissident is played haha

are you saying that I am violent?????????????? hehehehehehe I will just be very very very very HAPPY......=)
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    the same way lydia makes it happen. :) but i WILL see U at the gorge, right?

oh. haha. DEFINITELY you will see me at the Gorge again :D It was nice seeing you at the Gorge last year..it had really been too long :)
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    [size=+2] the staple. You know the tune [/size]
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    setti23setti23 Posts: 4
    I am so pissed, my wife who is pregnant didn't feel well about 40 minutes into the show and we had to leave. Went saturday night also and thought the show was great, they were mixing things up a bunch tonight before I left. how did the show end up?
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    why the fuck would you throw something at ed for!!!! Ridiculous....
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    oh. haha. DEFINITELY you will see me at the Gorge again :D It was nice seeing you at the Gorge last year..it had really been too long :)

GOOD! i want another hug. :D it was GREAT to see U and this time we get two shows! OHHHH...DON'T GET ME STARTED! IT'S GOING TO BE THE BEST!
  • Options
    TorontoPJFanTorontoPJFan Posts: 133
    setti23 wrote:
    I am so pissed, my wife who is pregnant didn't feel well about 40 minutes into the show and we had to leave. Went saturday night also and thought the show was great, they were mixing things up a bunch tonight before I left. how did the show end up?

More importantly, is she feeling better?
    How could she say to me, "love will find a way?"

Toronto Molson Amphitheatre 06.28.2003
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.09.2006
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.10.2006
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    [size=+2] the staple. You know the tune [/size]

Thanks for doing the setlist thread Mel! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Gen5 wrote:
    are you saying that I am violent?????????????? hehehehehehe I will just be very very very very HAPPY......=)

well, you did show me how you were going to react at the store last week :p haha
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    TorontoPJFanTorontoPJFan Posts: 133
    Thanks Mel!

Night folks...
    How could she say to me, "love will find a way?"

Toronto Molson Amphitheatre 06.28.2003
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.09.2006
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.10.2006
  • Options
    [size=+2]Star Spangled Tag[/size]
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Zoso wrote:
    why the fuck would you throw something at ed for!!!! Ridiculous....

uhm...some people are IDIOTS.
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    *claps for Mel*

:)

Wow, great show!

Now, I am curious what was thrown at Eddie and made him all pissy pissy mad. :)

Thank you and good night.
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    GOOD! i want another hug. :D it was GREAT to see U and this time we get two shows! OHHHH...DON'T GET ME STARTED! IT'S GOING TO BE THE BEST!

well, I can't wait to give you another HUG Chuck :D I really can't wait for the Gorge..OMG!! I am getting TOO excited even thinking about it!! :eek:
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
  • Options
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    well, you did show me how you were going to react at the store last week :p haha

hey, just b/c I couldn't park the car or b/c I froze in the middle of the street at the meer 'mention' of the lyrics should no way sway you from wanting to stand near me during that song.....hehehehehehehehe.....=)
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    Final Setlist:

preset: Throw Your Arms Around Me

Main Set: Wash, Go, WWS, Severed Hand, Corduroy, Save You, GTF, Army Reserve, Grievance, Gone, Even Flow, You Are, Wishlist, Satans Bed, Garden, Whipping. Life Wasted, RVM

Encore 1: Wasted reprise, Man of the Hour, Parachutes, Black-we belong together tag, Crazy Mary, Alive

Encore 2: Last Exit, Glorified G, Comatose, Leash, Baba O'Riley, YL -Star Spangled Banner tag