TorontoPJFanTorontoPJFan Posts: 133
    Nice and very nice!!
    How could she say to me, "love will find a way?"

Toronto Molson Amphitheatre 06.28.2003
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.09.2006
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.10.2006
  • Options
    [size=+2]Whipping[/size]
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    [size=+2] Garden [/size]

one of the only tracks off ten that hasn't been beaten into the ground...woo hoo!
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    BoomDaddyBoomDaddy Posts: 51
    im on bry updating that setlist if anybody wants to look at it, its on the main home page of BRY
  • Options
    yeah, this set list kicks large amounts of ass, period.

wash, save you, army reserve, you are, satans bed, garden, whipping...freaking awesome
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    BoomDaddy wrote:
    im on bry updating that setlist if anybody wants to look at it, its on the main home page of BRY

I got your back here. I'm updating from the chat
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Truly a great setlist so far.

• Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,948
    I knew tonight would be a dandy!!
  • Options
    [size=+2]Life Wasted[/size]
  • Options
    PineappleAnaPineappleAna Posts: 255
    bugs

fucking bugs, I could kick myself for not getting tickets
  • Options
    Bugs, thats hilarious!
    Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
    Circle comes around each time
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402
    one of the only tracks off ten that hasn't been beaten into the ground...woo hoo!

True. One of the reasons it's so nice to hear.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 703
    BUGS w/ Tom Waits!
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Options
    spnoonespnoone Posts: 626
    bugs is BRY fucking with us, right? i have conflicting reports of whipping here and bugs there.
  • Options
    azwyldcats wrote:
    BUGS w/ Tom Waits!

lol that is a mistake over there..its being fixed
  • Options
    [size=+2] RVM [/size]

Goddamn 50 second rule!
  • Options
    so no bugs?

*wide eyed hopefulness*
  • Options
    momofglynnmomofglynn Posts: 849
    I almost lost myself if Bugs was really being played.....
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    No bugs or No bugs with Tom Waits? heh

• Options
    No bugs or No bugs with Tom Waits? heh

Nope sorry :(
  • Options
    momofglynn wrote:
    I almost lost myself if Bugs was really being played.....

me too me too

I was there last night and it was a really weird atmosphere, the crown and the set list was almost a greatest hits show

we didn't get 10c tickets because we thought boston or jersey would get the 3rd show not camden...

so we thought that even though night 2 would be great because they would definitely play better stuff, we could use today (my only day off) to recharge for vh1 and NJ coming up
  • Options
    I am glad it is wrong....spoiled little person I am...I want it for myself!!!!
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    recap time...

preset: Throw Your Arms Around Me

Main Set: Wash, Go, WWS, Severed Hand, Corduroy, Save You, GTF, Army Reserve, Grievance, Gone, Even Flow, You Are, Wishlist, Satans Bed, Garden, Whipping. Life Wasted, RVM
  • Options
    Nope sorry :(

It's all good. ;)

• Options
    am i the only one who thinks bugs would work well with some sort of organ substitute for the accordian?
    it could make for some fun live.

• Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    nice first set...
  • Options
    BoomDaddyBoomDaddy Posts: 51
    sorry guys if you almost blew a load in your pants, my mouse fucked up when i was updating, no bugs my bad
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    fucking amazing show so far
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    am i the only one who thinks bugs would work well with some sort of organ substitute for the accordian?
    it could make for some fun live.

It could work, Boom could do something creative. But I would still love it with the accordian.
    Let's Go Red Sox!
  • Options
    can the encores top the first set??....