Options

Offical Camden 2 Setlist Thread

Comments

• Options
    [size=+2]Corduroy[/size]
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    word second night in jersey would be great!

its the only song i've never gotten from ten... i want to hear it so badly.
  • Options

Same here.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495

surprisingly...i've gotten everything from Ten.

Oceans is an excellent opener! might be my favorite...
  • Options
    [size=+2]Wash[/size]

this set is already better than last night

*ducks*
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924

25+ shows, and only once for me, in Mansfield...7/2/03
  • Options
    justam wrote:
    I love it too. :)

It seems to land pretty comfortably into the 4th song spot!!

Severed hand makes me want to dance just like You Are does...

I said
    Fuck Yeah!
  • Options
    [size=+2]Save You[/size]
  • Options
    [size=+2]Save You[/size]

wash AND save you?!?

SWEET!
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    opening it w/WASH awesome!! :D
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • Options
    MeddleDeal wrote:

that's a freaking sweet opener for sure

• Options
    MeddleDeal wrote:

Ya Lydi was freaking when she texted me about them soundchecking it. She wanted it so bad. I'm sooo happy she got it!
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,395
    wash AND save you?!?

SWEET!

Yeah, sweet. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    i feel even flow coming up
  • Options
    looks like we are in for a WAY better setlist tonight...anyone want to predict one for later?

my guess....*thinking*....

how about some tremor christ??

• Options
    [size=+2]Given To Fly [/size]
  • Options
    [size=+2]Given To Fly [/size]

looks like this one is officially a set list staple...not that i'm saying that's a bad thing

• Options
    MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    Ya Lydi was freaking when she texted me about them soundchecking it. She wanted it so bad. I'm sooo happy she got it!

yeah I know. She told me that b/f she left, that she never heard that song live, well, now she has :D YEA!!
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • Options
    preset: Throw Your Arms Around Me

Main Set: Wash, Go, WWS, Severed Hand, Corduroy, Save You, GTF
  • Options
    [size=+2]Army Reserve[/size]
  • Options

Main Set: Wash, Go, WWS, Severed Hand, Corduroy, Save You, GTF

I have yet to hear Throw Your Arms Around Me live.

I'd like to hear it sometime!! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    TorontoPJFanTorontoPJFan Posts: 133
    Great opener.
    How could she say to me, "love will find a way?"

Toronto Molson Amphitheatre 06.28.2003
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.09.2006
    Toronto A.C.C. 05.10.2006
  • Options

YAY!!!!!!!!! (I love that song!) :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options

yet another great song

• Options
    [size=+2]Grievance[/size]
  • Options

Main Set: Wash, Go, WWS, Severed Hand, Corduroy, Save You, GTF, Army Reserve, Grievance
  • Options

Main Set: Wash, Go, WWS, Severed Hand, Corduroy, Save You, GTF, Army Reserve, Grievance

let me just say, even if you are simply pulling info from red mosquito...you rock for updating this all the same :)

• Options
    Gen5Gen5 Posts: 405
    [size=+2]Grievance[/size]

WHAT???????? Oh Lordy, I can't hang on until July for my shows.......noooooooooooooooo.........
    ~~Rain Love~~

www.myspace.com/poworgen5

www.generationFIVE.org
  • Options
    [size=+2]Inside Job [/size]
  • Options
    Official Correction...

[size=+2]Gone...NOT Inside Job [/size]