Options

Official East Rutherford Setlist Thread

Comments

• Options
    NieraNiera Posts: 208
    Evolution! :)
    Can't wear my mask... your first, my last...
    **PROUD member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club**
  • Options
    bobleash wrote:
    rvm

huh?? RM says DTE
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    I think bobleash was teasing, my friend didn't mention RVM and the three shows I've been to this tour they saved that for much later in the show....
  • Options
    Marker in the Sand
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    I love Marker in the Sand live! ... the crowd never seemed as into is as I was, though. What gives I wonder?
  • Options
    Set so far:

Preset: Hide Your Love Away...Makes No Difference (w/mmj)

Main Set: Severed Hand, Corduroy, WWS, DTE, Marker in the Sand
  • Options
    EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    Ahhh, still working and there's people rocking out to PJ right now. Lucky bastards!! Enjoy yourselves, here's to a great set. I like DTE being played early.
  • Options
    Given To Fly
  • Options
    Dissident!
  • Options
    slushslush Posts: 32
    Dissident, nice!
  • Options
    Niera wrote:
    Dissident!

ahh there u are. Thought we lost u for a sec :)
  • Options
    My friend said the row is really crowded, and I know for Marker and GTF he was too busy jammin' his face off to text message, I'm sure!

Still here!

:)
  • Options
    Evenflow!
  • Options
    bobleashbobleash Posts: 119
    even flow
  • Options
    those lucky e. rutherforders!!! getting evenflow!!!!!
  • Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,748
    Niera wrote:
    he was too busy PJammin' his face off to text message, I'm sure!

then i TOTALLY understand. i rock with the best of them. :p
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,918
    Look at the similarity to Boston 2. 5/25/06:
    Pearl Jam Set List: Severed Hand, Corduroy, World Wide Suicide, Do The Evolution, Given To Fly, Dissident, Even Flow, Marker In The Sand

East Rutherford 6/1/06:
    Main Set: Severed Hand, Corduroy, WWS, DTE, Marker in the Sand, GTF, Dissident, Even Flow
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    those luck e. rutherforders!!! getting evenflow!!!!!

the east coast gets everything!
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    then i TOTALLY understand. i rock with the best of them. :p

hahaha ya but you're biggest prob most of the time is bashing your arms against the edge of the stage :P
  • Options
    Pearl Jam Set List: Severed Hand, Corduroy, World Wide Suicide, Do The Evolution, Given To Fly, Dissident, Even Flow, Marker In The Sand

East Rutherford 6/1/06:
    Main Set: Severed Hand, Corduroy, WWS, DTE, Marker in the Sand, GTF, Dissident, Even Flow

Well, Boston 2 ROCKED, I loved that show! So if they get a strikingly similar set tonight, those folks in Joisey are very lucky.
  • Options
    yeah, a lot of the sets have been opening similarily
  • Options

East Rutherford 6/1/06:

are U trying to say that they're alike?
  • Options
    so far the set (other than dissident) is basically "*yawn* lets move on to the good stuff"
    Founding member of the "Stop the Evacuation and Riot Act Hating!" Club -- Join Now

PJ Top 16 (release order)- Rats, Not For You, Nothingman, Satan's Bed, Immortality, Lukin, U, Breakerfall, Evacuation, Light Years, In The Moonlight, Save You, You Are, Man Of The Hour, Life Wasted, Unemployable
  • Options
    hahaha ya but you're biggest prob most of the time is bashing your arms against the edge of the stage :P

oh, ACC, always the funny one. ;) i need time to take drinks from the bottle Sometimes. :p
  • Options
    i think severed hand is an amazing opener, any show with that commencement is gonna rock hard!
  • Options
    so far the set (other than dissident) is basically "*yawn* lets move on to the good stuff"

i'm sure U wouldn't be yawning if this was the set in cincinnati. ;)
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394

Not to seem bored with your posts, but... :D

Do you realize how often lately you've been the one, lone, person dis-satisfied with the setlists? This blase attitude has been pretty consistent for many of these threads...

Maybe you're just listening to too much PJ? :p
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    PJammin' wrote:
    oh, ACC, always the funny one. ;) i need time to take drinks from the bottle Sometimes. :p

Hey I did that in GR so that one don't work on me no more haha.
  • Options
    VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,918
    PJammin' wrote:
    are U trying to say that they're alike?
    um, maybe?
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    Army reserve