Options

Chris Cornell UK tour!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Yeah I'm thinking it will be at least around £40 with booking fees, probably more..............

Anyone had a presale link yet? I don't know if I will get one or not, it seems they scrapped the old mailing list when they got rid of the forum on cc.com. I signed up again today but I don't know if that will be too late.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I'm hoping to get the link. I did get it for the US tour. Jeff on facebook said he already got an e-mail...
  • Options
    Yeah I'm thinking it will be at least around £40 with booking fees, probably more..............

Anyone had a presale link yet? I don't know if I will get one or not, it seems they scrapped the old mailing list when they got rid of the forum on cc.com. I signed up again today but I don't know if that will be too late.

Yeah i'm in the same boat. I signed up again today but I haven't recieved anything.
  • Options

Yeah i'm in the same boat. I signed up again today but I haven't recieved anything.

Hopefully some kind soul will share it, I doubt it's unique to each user.
  • Options

Presale link came to me today at 14.45 UK time
  • Options

Hopefully some kind soul will share it, I doubt it's unique to each user.

If anyone can confirm that its not unique I will be happy to share :)
  • Options

Very good of you, is it a word or is it a random combination of letters/numbers? I'm pretty sure I remember reading that they used 'songbook' on one of the US presales.
  • Options

Bugger. Did it come from chris cornell or chris cornell songbook?
  • Options

Very good of you, is it a word or is it a random combination of letters/numbers? I'm pretty sure I remember reading that they used 'songbook' on one of the US presales.

I'm pretty sure its not unique.

Unless my random letters and numbers have somehow ended up with songbook2012 (not case sensitive) by pure chance!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Bugger. Did it come from chris cornell or chris cornell songbook?

Chris Cornell songbook
  • Options
    facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    edited February 2012

Unless my random letters and numbers have somehow ended up with songbook2012 (not case sensitive) by pure chance!

Ha! Cheers dude!

The second I hit submit I got an email from cc with the presale link!
  • Options
    Oh well. We'll see tomorrow maybe.
  • Options

Ha! Cheers dude!

Submit where face????
  • Options

Ha! Cheers dude!

Really? Cool. Hopefully I will get one then :D

Any idea on a limit with the pre sale or general sale?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Submit where face????[/quote]

Here, as I was thanking julesandian for the password!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Submit where face????

Here, as I was thanking julesandian for the password![/quote]
    ooOOoo... *goes to check her mail*.! Nope. Still nothing.
  • Options
    redrock wrote:

Just to be clear did you sign up before or after the announcement?

Nothing for me yet only an e-mail after signing up to confirm my access to the mailing list.
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • Options
    Way before diamond. Last communication I got was about the us tour - with links and everything....

That was from chris cornell. Had e-mail from cc songbook about songbook being out.
  • Options
    I signed up this morning.
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    redrock wrote:
    Way before diamond. Last communication I got was about the us tour - with links and everything....

That was from chris cornell. Had e-mail from cc songbook about songbook being out.

Same, but I got nothing yet.

Such a stupid system though, should be done uniquely.
  • Options
    I absolutely 100% was on Cornell's mailing list post-Audioslave... has he set up a new one or something? I haven't received an email about this :(

Is there only one password, so not individual? If someone could PM it to me, I'd be very grateful!!

*edit* nevermind, just found the highly sensitve password on the last page :D
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Any idea on prices yet?
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Now we have the password would some kind soul like to say which ticket site is hosting the presale ;)

I too have been signed up with various Cornell mailing lists and haven't received any news on this. Signed up to Songbook mailing list yesterday and nothing yet.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    chime wrote:
    Now we have the password would some kind soul like to say which ticket site is hosting the presale ;)

I too have been signed up with various Cornell mailing lists and haven't received any news on this. Signed up to Songbook mailing list yesterday and nothing yet.

http://www.gigsandtours.com/chriscornell/
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    I still haven't had an email from the CC website signed up again yesterdya lunchtime, but I defo got an email about the songbook launch before.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    I've not had my email yet :(
  • Options
    Olivavu wrote:
    Seen him three times and doubt I will bother with this.

I've only seen one solo show at the astoria a few years back. I was really impressed. Chris can be hit and miss live in my opinion but when he hits it :shock:

His backing band that night were fantastic too.
  • Options
    OlivavuOlivavu England Posts: 1,683
    His backing band were very good each time I saw him play.

I went to The Roundhouse in 2007, Shepherds Bush Empire in 2009 and Download Festival 2009.

The first was awesome, but the other two were let down by him play some songs from 'Scream'.
  • Options
    Olivavu wrote:
    The first was awesome, but the other two were let down by him play some songs from 'Scream'.

:lol: So much hate for that album. I actually like more songs off 'Scream' than I do 'Carry On'