Tonights Setlist 5/10/06 - Toronto

Comments

• benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    touringfan wrote:
    Release, WWS, Life Wasted, Severed Hand, Hail Hail, unemloyable, Dissident, Eflow, corduroy, I am Mine, low light, improv, Whipping, you are, I got Id, cinnamon girl (snipet,) Betterman SIFL, Jeremey, Marker in the Sand, Black, Rearview Mirror (end set )

Wasted Reprise, Man of the Hour, Elderly Woman, SOLAT, DTE
    That's NUTS. My iTunes is on PJ Shuffle, and DTE comes on, and then I read that!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
    alive after DTE.
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • evansevans Posts: 21
    Wow amazing set list.....I was at last nights show and i can tell you I will NEVER go to the first show on a 2 show same city performace
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    touringfan wrote:
    alive after DTE.

That'll end the first encore. Wonder what'll be up next. Got to be at least one more from the new album. Maybe Gone, or Inside Job to opne it up.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • jgardzjgardz Posts: 277
    no comatose yet...wtf????wasted reprise played, comatose not played...boooo
  • evans wrote:
    Wow amazing set list.....I was at last nights show and i can tell you I will NEVER go to the first show on a 2 show same city performace

pretty much have to go to both to get your fill, least w pearl jam, you can easily get away w it w other bands
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    once again, wow.
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    thought i was gonna get the 1st boot , now i gotta get both
    Go Birds!!!!
    evans wrote:
    I feel the same :(
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    thought i was gonna get the 1st boot , now i gotta get both
    Yo, jamminpearls - I'm trading with someone for one of the boots. I'll send you either of them on AIM.

EV
  • eddieved24eddieved24 Posts: 107
    At first I only got tickets to the first Gorge show......but then I came to my senses and realized that I would totally jinx myself, so of course I am going to both nights...you just never know what is going to happen on night 2!
    all those paper plates......
    Release, WWS, Life Wasted, Severed Hand, Hail Hail, unemloyable, Dissident, Eflow, corduroy, I am Mine, low light, improv, Whipping, you are, I got Id, cinnamon girl (snipet,) Betterman SIFL, Jeremey, Marker in the Sand, Black, Rearview Mirror (end set )

Wasted Reprise, Man of the Hour, Elderly Woman, SOLAT, DTE, Alive (end set)
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.

Wasted Reprise, Man of the Hour, Elderly Woman, SOLAT, DTE, Alive (end set)
    benjs wrote:
    Yo, jamminpearls - I'm trading with someone for one of the boots. I'll send you either of them on AIM.
    when they pop up give me a message then will figure it out i'm cool with that if u are
    Go Birds!!!!
  • pghaspghas Posts: 128

i don't know - last night's setlist looks like an absolute pile-driver, maybe shorter, but I'd have loved that show. Not to mention, 1st night MSG 2003 was better. And finally, Im going to NJ1 but not NJ2! So I refuse to think that way.
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    Luck would have it, you run to the bathroom during Come Back. There is a line but you finally get in. While sitting there, you barely hear Army Reserve through the ventillation system. Better to dance funny and make faces then to leave.

hahahahahhaa.
    take your money and your drugs.
    pghas wrote:
    Not to mention, 1st night MSG 2003 was better. And finally, Im going to NJ1 but not NJ2! So I refuse to think that way.

Was thinking exactly the same thing.
  • Wasted Reprise, Man of the Hour, Elderly Woman

i now officially wish i had gone to tonights show instead of last nights.

what a set!
  • JamnPearlJamnPearl Posts: 204
    What is Cinnamon Girl? Is that PJ song?
    i'll be gettin at least 10 to 15 boots i'll trade or whatever u want
    Go Birds!!!!
    JamnPearl wrote:

Neil Young song.
  • JamnPearl wrote:
    Neil Young
    Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
    Circle comes around each time
  • slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    this set, coupled with last night's, makes me feel pretty good about the tour to come. lots of different songs between the two.

I wonder how Wasted Reprise sounded ... kind of weird to be played apart from Life Wasted
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • abhi101cruabhi101cru Posts: 223
    i liked 2nd night MSG 2003 better...of course, I've only heard the boots, so that may be why?
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

Atlantic City: 09/30/05, 10/01/05
    Go - opens set
    i'll be gettin at least 10 to 15 boots i'll trade or whatever u want
    Sounds good! Odds are I'll just be getting the Toronto ones.... no credit card, parents are being nice enough to let me get a Toronto one.

EV
  • slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    Wasted Reprise, Man of the Hour, Elderly Woman

i now officially wish i had gone to tonights show instead of last nights.

what a set!

you need to go to both. that's the lesson.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • abhi101cruabhi101cru Posts: 223
    touringfan wrote:
    Go - opens set

JESUS! what a good fucking way to start a set!!! COME ON MIKEY...START TEARRRRRIN IT UP!!!
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

Atlantic City: 09/30/05, 10/01/05
  • touringfan wrote:
    Go - opens set
    Good, at least it was played.
    Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
    Circle comes around each time
    touringfan wrote:
    Go - opens set

Damn, this show is really rocking hard!