Tonights Setlist 5/10/06 - Toronto

Comments

• touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
    Yellow Ledbetter
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • Y'know, i can't help but get the feeling that Jim James is on stage right now for that Indifference...
    "A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer"- Mitch Hedberg
  • beanagebeanage Posts: 19
    these are perfect opener and closer release--indifference

So, so, so true...but it's not the closer....mike must have wanted to say goodnight
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    touringfan wrote:
    Yellow Ledbetter

Thats gonna be it. Unless they choose a song from this album to be the new official closer... yea right.

Good fucking show.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    Oh well. I'll be happy as long as tonight's people go home happy.... aka, they don't get Sad :D
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • rcs wrote:
    I am absolutely fucking floored by this set list! Can't wait to hear it! I really hope this is up by tomorrow night.

me tooo, wow if we had this setlist @ Irving i would of dropped dead, , def getting this boot

bye canada, you got a fuckin treat tonight
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    as ed said before they can't leave without playin the canadian natioal anthem ritfw will be next
    Go Birds!!!!
  • drty snchzdrty snchz Posts: 22
    better play a set like this in albany... only 22 songs in 03

would have loved to seen indiffernece....
  • touringfan wrote:
    Yellow Ledbetter
    It Ain't Like That is it? Hopefully they come back and play the AIC song, but it's doubtful. It is the last Canada show, so it could happen though.....
    Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
    Circle comes around each time
  • wow

what an insane list.

remind me to see every toronto show PJ plays.. no more one or the other!
    drty snchz wrote:
    better play a set like this in albany... only 22 songs in 03

would have loved to seen indiffernece....
    I saw Indifference last year at the ACC... It was my favourite song at the time. What a treat!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • pghaspghas Posts: 128
    So I guess the way to look at what's about to happen to me - and happen here in my home - is not that its about 70 shows at $15 a pop meaning this "whole thing" will cost me over $1000. Instead, perhaps its easier to look at this as roughly a $60/week habit that I'll have on and off for the next 6-8 months, at least, and the breaks in the middle will sure help.

I just cannot stop myself. Its ridiculous.
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    benjs wrote:
    Oh well. I'll be happy as long as tonight's people go home happy.... aka, they don't get Sad :D

:D

At least you heard it last night.... I was surprised, actually!

:)

Great setlist!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
    Thank you goodnight!

See you fuckers on friday in Albany.
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • Looks like Binaural got shafted. No songs played from it.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    aaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :D

great set!

may 10 was my bday :o awwww!
    wah
    touringfan wrote:
    Thank you goodnight!

Thank you! And have fun in Albany!

*hops on short bus back home*

:D:p

goodnight!
    ~Q Magazine

• vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    You know, there's other cities in Canada as well. Toronto got it last & best show tonight... :) for now...

I imagine they will be back before long (like next year -- or in a couple of years)...maybe Jeff said tonight would be their last show for awhile, but I think Eddie also said a while ago once the band started having kids, he couldn't imagine touring at all anymore...

Anyway, this set list is to die for -- and I do hope that other cities in Canada will get a chance at something similar in the next couple of years!
    be philanthropic
    pghas wrote:
    So I guess the way to look at what's about to happen to me - and happen here in my home - is not that its about 70 shows at $15 a pop meaning this "whole thing" will cost me over $1000. Instead, perhaps its easier to look at this as roughly a $60/week habit that I'll have on and off for the next 6-8 months, at least, and the breaks in the middle will sure help.

I just cannot stop myself. Its ridiculous.
    Okay. About 70 shows. $15 a pop. Assume at each of these shows, there will be (lowered for simplifying purposes) 200 Ten Club members. Of those 200 Ten Club members, 70 of them are on this board. Of those 70, 20 of them will trade. Of those 20, 10 want the show you have. So, repeat that process 70 times, and you can spend $15, and have 70 shows. The cup is 1/2 Full :D

EV
  • benjs wrote:
    Okay. About 70 shows. $15 a pop. Assume at each of these shows, there will be (lowered for simplifying purposes) 200 Ten Club members. Of those 200 Ten Club members, 70 of them are on this board. Of those 70, 20 of them will trade. Of those 20, 10 want the show you have. So, repeat that process 70 times, and you can spend $15, and have 70 shows. The cup is 1/2 Full :D
    More like 95% full with that logic
    benjs wrote:
    very well said at 16 wow
    Go Birds!!!!
    More like 95% full with that logic
    Even better. It's all about being an optimist, and putting a subliminal Pearl Jam reference in :)

EV
    very well said at 16 wow
    It's not about age, it's about culture... I'm Jewish, logic runs in my Blood :)

EV
  • Riot_MacRiot_Mac Posts: 473
    touringfan wrote:
    Thank you goodnight!

thanks man
    "hear my name, take a good look, this could be the day."
    benjs wrote:
    It's not about age, it's about culture... I'm Jewish, business runs in my Blood :)
    good luck let me know about boots if instered
    Go Birds!!!!
  • benjs wrote:
    Even better. It's all about being an optimist, and putting a subliminal Pearl Jam reference in :)
    The PJ reference also includes some shit. I wouldnt want that in my glass.
    good luck let me know about boots if instered
    I'm definitely in, 100%. All I have to offer is my Night One FLAC boot which HOPEFULLY will be downloadable within the hour.

EV
    benjs wrote:
    I'm definitely in, 100%. All I have to offer is my Night One FLAC boot which HOPEFULLY will be downloadable within the hour.

Umm...it's not recommended that you trade while their boots are still up for sale.

Just in case you didn't know that.... or you'd get in trouble. :o
    ~Q Magazine

IamMine wrote:
    Umm...it's not recommended that you trade while their boots are still up for sale.

Oops. Sorry, didn't know that. No more public discussions about that for me :)

EV
  • inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    IamMine wrote:

that's why you should use other forms of communication.
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte