Tonights Setlist 5/10/06 - Toronto

Comments

• pjdeadheadpjdeadhead Posts: 71
    Was Go played before RVM?
    That's what I heard....
    3/28/92 3/10/94 3/14/94 7/8/95 7/9/95
    7/11/95 6/26/98 6/27/98 6/29/98 6/30/98
    7/2/98 8/18/00 10/8/00 (coldest show ever!!)
    10/9/00 4/21/03 4/22/03 4/23/03 4/25/03
    6/18/03 6/21/03 6/22/03 5/16/06 5/17/06
    On the horizon....
    6/29/06 6/30/06
  • touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
    Was Go played before RVM?

No it wasnt.

Life wasted reprise into Man of the Hour to open second set
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • touringfan wrote:
    Life Wasted Reprise (opens second set)

OK second joint started people pass it around
    Dirty American Tour '06
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    Hm. I don't see a mention of it here or on Red Mosquito (no more RM, down with abbreviations!)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Luck would have it, you run to the bathroom during Come Back. There is a line but you finally get in. While sitting there, you barely hear Army Reserve through the ventillation system. Better to dance funny and make faces then to leave.

Got stuck in a portapotty at the Kingdome just when the Who came onstage! So I missed the first song (which I think might have been "Can't Explain" OR "Athena")...talk about sheer panic! Since then, I refuse to pee until after the concert! That's one lesson you don't want to repeat!
    be philanthropic
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    touringfan wrote:
    Life Wasted Reprise (opens second set)

I had a feeling that this would open an encore at some point.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • yesssss wasted reprise - AWESOME, hmm they are doing the soungs they soundchecked, if they do IT aint like that anymore, im gonna lose it
    "no more crowbars to my head"
    since im relaying the set let me just say that Im listening to the Irving Plaza show (that I was lucky enough to be at ) and Marker in the Sand gives me the fucking chills! What a song and even better to here us all singing along to it.

Back to the show at hand.....

Elderly Woman
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    touringfan wrote:
    Release, WWS, Life Wasted, Severed Hand, Hail Hail, unemloyable, Dissident, Eflow, corduroy, I am Mine, low light, improv, Whipping, you are, I got Id, cinnamon girl (snipet,) Betterman SIFL, Jeremey, Marker in the Sand, Black, Rearview Mirror, (END SET)

this is akiller set so far much better tha night 1... good to see i got shit and you are.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    touringfan wrote:
    No it wasnt.

Life wasted reprise into Man of the Hour to open second set
    I honestly think I'm going to cry! Man of the Hour is.. damnit!
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    Got stuck in a portapotty at the Kingdome just when the Who came onstage! So I missed the first song (which I think might have been "Can't Explain" OR "Athena")...talk about sheer panic! Since then, I refuse to pee until after the concert! That's one lesson you don't want to repeat!
    I don't drink anything during a show or two hours prior. And that's fucking hard when you feel like your throat's closing up 'cuz you just smoked weed.

EV
    touringfan wrote:
    since im relaying the set let me just say that Im listening to the Irving Plaza show (that I was lucky enough to be at ) and Marker in the Sand gives me the fucking chills! What a song and even better to here us all singing along to it.

Elderly Woman

Ok sidepoint - can you point me in the direction of the Irving Plaza show mp3s?
  • wasted reprise?? interesting
    i gather speed...from u fucking with me

"i am the first man to shit my pants ya whew!"

its no crime to escape..theres still time to escape...theres still time so escape...

"yellow ledbetter is like the smoke after a 3 hour fuckfest" - 62strat

st.louis 04, chicago 06, and counting...
  • touringfan wrote:

Elderly Woman

i was there too, AMAZING SHOW< AMAZING NIGHT, I love the fuckin boot you hear us singing EVERY SONG, thhe beging is great, the first line of Worldwide, " I FEL THE EARTH ON MONDAY" crowd is so loud, hahahah

great job tonight relaying the set
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • so, last night was 24 songs; we're already at 23
    "A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer"- Mitch Hedberg
    Release, WWS, Life Wasted, Severed Hand, Hail Hail, unemloyable, Dissident, Eflow, corduroy, I am Mine, low light, improv, Whipping, you are, I got Id, cinnamon girl (snipet,) Betterman SIFL, Jeremey, Marker in the Sand, Black, Rearview Mirror (end set )

Wasted Reprise, Man of the Hour, Elderly Woman, SOLAT (thats state of love and trust for the short bus)
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    benjs wrote:
    Hm. Can benjs have one? :)

I'd give it to you for free...but idiot hubby loaned it to a friend and he hasn't asked for it back. :rolleyes:

But 10c does have one for sale in their Goods section!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • abhi101cruabhi101cru Posts: 223
    ok, where are you guys...and how the hell are you listening to the show...am i missing something?
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

Atlantic City: 09/30/05, 10/01/05
  • tattsun8tattsun8 Posts: 61
    touringfan wrote:
    Release, WWS, Life Wasted, Severed Hand, Hail Hail, unemloyable, Dissident, Eflow, corduroy, I am Mine, low light, improv, Whipping, you are, I got Id, cinnamon girl (snipet,) Betterman SIFL, Jeremey, Marker in the Sand, Black, Rearview Mirror (end set )

Wasted Reprise, Man of the Hour, Elderly Woman, SOLAT (thats state of love and trust for the short bus)
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    PJNO
    10JP
  • yosi wrote:
    Ok sidepoint - can you point me in the direction of the Irving Plaza show mp3s?

http://www.pearljamstories.com/pearljamstories/?page_id=11

better than mp3s
    Dirty American Tour '06
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    touringfan wrote:

LOL.... what's with all the hate?

Did somebody throw something at you on a short bus?

Wasn't me, though.... :D
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    I'm sure evryone thought the GORGE was a great show but imagine if it wasn't the 1st show, it would of been 10 times better if they were in rhythm just like these shows in TO
    Go Birds!!!!
  • abhi101cru wrote:
    ok, where are you guys...and how the hell are you listening to the show...am i missing something?

blackberry relay from touringfans (thx btw)
    Dirty American Tour '06
  • drew0drew0 Posts: 943
    so, last night was 24 songs; we're already at 23

Some people claim that they play longer sets when they don't have a show the next day, which would prove this true. However, judging from the Canadian/South American Tour, they played sets just as long on nights with a show the next day as when they had the next day off. When they did play shorter sets, it was always when they had a show the next day, but still.

This show kicks ass so far - love the set list. Can't wait to hear the boot.
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06
    Madison Square Garden 6/25/08

Thank you. Now, back to the task at hand.

Wasted Reprise, Man of the Hour, Elderly Woman, SOLAT, DTE
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    this set just gets better and better..
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    touringfan wrote:

Wasted Reprise, Man of the Hour, Elderly Woman, SOLAT, DTE

This will make one hell of a boot.
  • azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 703
    Its Evolution!!!!!!
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Cameron124Cameron124 Posts: 139
    Dong the Evoluton