Tonights Setlist 5/10/06 - Toronto

Comments

• What are you smoking??

i passed a j around when you are came on
    Dirty American Tour '06
  • I'm excited to see what they have in store for the encores. RVM must be the set closer here.
    Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
    Circle comes around each time
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,097
    What are you smoking??
    See the edit :). I forgot about the chorus somehow! But I still don't like the music for the verses for some reason.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    benjs wrote:
    Haha! Take a one-letter error and make a story out of it!

:D

hahahaha......

90 minutes non-stop??

Wow...how do those guys do it every friggin night!

They are truly the most amazing band!!!! :D

Now, anyone thinking they might play Parachutes tonight?

I think they might....
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Pearls&StonesPearls&Stones Posts: 585
    even flow and corduroy b2b? Time for a beer run, pizza run, to the atm, and a bathroom break

I'll never forget standing at the urinals at (what was then the Fleet Center) in 2004 during 'Even Flow' and the bathroom conversation of "You can always tell the fans who have been to a lot of shows because they're taking a piss during 'Even Flow'

I love 'Even Flow,' but they play it a bit too fast live
    I love my female wife...
    we sit around and wonder exactly why our marriage should feel threatened by gay marriage
  • touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
    They came on 8:50 it's now 10:25 so were looking at a 95 + minute set
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    IamMine wrote:
    :D

hahahaha......

90 minutes non-stop??

Wow...how do those guys do it every friggin night!

They are truly the most amazing band!!!! :D

Now, anyone thinking they might play Parachutes tonight?

I think they might....

nope they are saving that one for hartford ;)
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Dirty Fuckin Frank Damnit
    Go Birds!!!!
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    Alive or DTE

At the vancover 05 show they did 23 songs before the first encore...I think, pretty sure, though...That was pretty damn massive! And this TO show sounds like it's blowing the Van show out of the water!
    be philanthropic
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    I'll never forget standing at the urinals at (what was then the Fleet Center) in 2004 during 'Even Flow' and the bathroom conversation of "You can always tell the fans who have been to a lot of shows because they're taking a piss during 'Even Flow'

Thats hysterical :p
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • tis a scorching first set, wow beats the damn IRving Plaza set, ahh still a hell of a show
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • Dirty Fuckin Frank Damnit
    What????????
  • grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    i would never go to the bathroom during a show no matter what song was on. not even for man of the hour. :)
    take your money and your drugs.
    What????????
    DIRTY FRANK it's a b side lost dogs
    Go Birds!!!!
    nope they are saving that one for hartford ;)

Well, if you REALLY insist - then I want "Gone" at my shows!!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

*gets chills*
    ~Q Magazine

grace6697 wrote:
    i would never go to the bathroom during a show no matter what song was on. not even for man of the hour. :)
    I take offense to that! Man of the Hour is one of my favourite songs ever.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • DIRTY FRANK it's a b side lost dogs
    I know that. I thought you meant it was played.
    hopefully in philly either night or east ruth (3rd) would be fine with me
    Go Birds!!!!
    Release, WWS, Life Wasted, Severed Hand, Hail Hail, unemloyable, Dissident, Eflow, corduroy, I am Mine, low light, improv, Whipping, you are, I got Id, cinnamon girl (snipet,) Betterman SIFL, Jeremey, Marker in the Sand, Black, Rearview Mirror, (END SET)
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • What are you smoking??

...:D...smoking something at the wrong concert i think...sure it was Pearl Jam tickets you wanted to buy!?!! just kidding...:)
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    touringfan wrote:
    Release, WWS, Life Wasted, Severed Hand, Hail Hail, unemloyable, Dissident, Eflow, corduroy, I am Mine, low light, improv, Whipping, you are, I got Id, cinnamon girl (snipet,) Betterman SIFL, Jeremey, Marker in the Sand, Black, Rearview Mirror, (END SET)

So far, very fuckin' good!
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
    benjs wrote:
    I take offense to that! Man of the Hour is one of my favourite songs ever.
    *slaps grace6697 for 2nd offense* :D

I love Man Of The Hour!!!

Beautifuuuuuuul!! I have 2 MOTH singles (yes, there I go with the abbreviation - at least I spelled it out for ya first!!) and listen to it from time to time!
    ~Q Magazine

• VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    grace6697 wrote:

Luck would have it, you run to the bathroom during Come Back. There is a line but you finally get in. While sitting there, you barely hear Army Reserve through the ventillation system. Better to dance funny and make faces then to leave.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • tattsun8tattsun8 Posts: 61
    touringfan wrote:
    really looking forward to encore sets!!
    PJNO
    10JP
    IamMine wrote:
    *slaps grace6697 for 2nd offense* :D

I love Man Of The Hour!!!

Beautifuuuuuuul!! I have 2 MOTH singles (yes, there I go with the abbreviation - at least I spelled it out for ya first!!) and listen to it from time to time!
    Hm. Can benjs have one? :)

EV
  • oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    they've got 2 days off after this show.. the band is headed for a marathon show tonight

a toast

to Toronto

Enjoy!! :)
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green
  • touringfan wrote:
    Was Go played before RVM?
    Life Wasted Reprise (opens second set)
  • rcsrcs Posts: 711
    olderman wrote:
    they've got 2 days off after this show.. the band is headed for a marathon show tonight

a toast

to Toronto

Enjoy!! :)

Cheers! *sip*

Stellar first set!
    E agora? Faz xixi na mão e deita fora!
    Was Go played before RVM?
    Not according to the setlist you're quoting.

EV