Did you know?

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    the pipe smoker is being watched rather closely.

also, if you start a thread aabout the pipe smoker, its likely to be locked and you'll be accused of trolling.

:mrgreen:

what are you talking about....i have a great working relationship with kat and sea.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,801
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

also, if you start a thread aabout the pipe smoker, its likely to be locked and you'll be accused of trolling.

what are you talking about....i have a great working relationship with kat and sea.
    if its so great how is it then that you have certqin threads locked in a matter of minutes?

OH I get it. You post some silly shit that makes the rest of us laugh, THEY take offence and go to work locking threads. Is that what you meant by "working" relationship? :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

if its so great how is it then that you have certqin threads locked in a matter of minutes?

OH I get it. You post some silly shit that makes the rest of us laugh, THEY take offence and go to work locking threads. Is that what you meant by "working" relationship? :mrgreen:

that's a question for them...i do my job, they do theirs. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Size does matter! Just sayin' :lol:;)
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    shadowcast wrote:
    Black dogs & cats are commonly the last, if at all, to be adopted. Destined for death in many shelters they are passed up for whatever the reason:

http://www.pawnation.com/2009/09/23/bla ... t-adopted/

:( I've rescued 2 black kitties in the past. :D
    And I have a friend that adopted 2 black kitties as well. She was never a cat person before, but when we lived together in college and I had a black cat and she became a cat person :D After we graduated, she missed my cat Sam, so she adopted a black cat (and then another one). :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    that I still sit waiting at this shipper?

Fuck me I'm bored. Cant sleep either like I should try to do anyway. have to drive during the night. fucking got up at 0400!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    Half of US social program recipients believe they "have not used a government social program"

http://boingboing.net/2011/07/08/half-o ... al-pr.html

:shock:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    shadowcast wrote:
    Half of US social program recipients believe they "have not used a government social program"

http://boingboing.net/2011/07/08/half-o ... al-pr.html

Gotta love that bubble they live in!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    The dot over the letter "i" is called a tittle.
    DS1119 wrote:

You're a tittle.

WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

You're a tittle.

I found the fact about the "i" to be titilating.

The phrase "rule of thumb" is derived from an old English law which
    stated that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.

:shock: :o
  • that pink lemonade is the second best thing USA has?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    that pink lemonade is the second best thing USA has?

after????
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    Did you know Gallagher's real name is Leo Anthony Gallagher.

4B5lro.png
    The game of 16 inch softball was invented in Chicago.
    Average number of pillowcases washed daily at MGM Grand is 15,000.

DS1119 wrote:
    During "script ohio" its called a tuba.

mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    During "script ohio" its called a tuba.

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    shadowcast wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    shadowcast wrote:
    That more people are killed by prescription drugs than street drugs.

"The Florida Medical Examiners Commission this week released a report saying that “the rate of deaths caused by prescription drugs was three times the rate of deaths caused by all illicit drugs combined”, The New York Times reports.

The conclusion was derived from an analysis of 168,900 autopsies performed in 2007 in Florida.

According to the report, cocaine, heroin and all methamphetamines caused a total of 989 deaths while legal opinoid drugs – strong painkillers in brand name drugs such as Vicodin and OxyContin, caused 2,328."

http://www.drugregister.com/2011/01/30/ ... cit-drugs/
    I enjoyed this post :thumbup:
    Now if you added people killed by violence for drugs(street drugs) would probably would be #1. Just make everything legal. That would put the gang bangers and cartels in a spot they don't want to be in.

Another thing to take into consideration is how many of those prescription drugs are actually street drugs.
  • kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    It is forbidden to plow fields with elephants in North Carolina.

Dammit :evil:
    Michael J. Fox's middle name does not start with a "J".
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    afroannnie wrote:

:o

Well wtf
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:o

Well wtf

Yes..it's true..his middle name is Andrew, but he thought Michael A. Fox would sound pompous :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    milk is a form of sweat.

sweat does a body good....mmmmmm
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    milk is a form of sweat.

I prefer chocolate sweat...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    milk is a form of sweat.

I prefer chocolate sweat...

I don't like either.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    DS1119 wrote:
    ...that I have 36 and three quarter rolls of toilet paper in my house? I stopped today at BJ's and bought a 36 pack of Scott's. That's alot of shit! :lol:
    Before the invention of toilet paper, the rich used wool or lace :?
    The poor used anything they could find, including wood shavings, grass,
    stones, sand, leaves, corn cobs :lol: , moss, seashells, snow or their hands :shock:
    Later, people began using newspapers or telephone directories, orrrrr, covers of
    Rolling Stone magazine :D
    Andrew Jackson was the only U.S. President to believe that the world is flat.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    that i work 1 mile away from the company that makes trophies for the Oscars, Emmys, etc
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    that this is the worst winter in Greece the last 50 years??
    well,i fuckin feel it...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”