The National Football League

Comments

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Tay Tay is now an official right wing conspiracy.  Vivek, Elon and others are saying the Championship and SB are both fixed so Chiefs win and Taylor can endorse Biden,  tipping the election against the world's biggest victim. This is not a joke. 

https://thehill.com/media/4437923-taylor-swift-conspiracy-theories-engulf-conservative-social-media/

Chiefs winning and pissing off maga morons is even better than making Eagles fans who trolled Andy for all these years look dumber and dumber every year.   It seriously makes me smile knowing it pisses off those fuck tards.   Can't believe there are people who get bent out of shape when they show Taylor Swift cheering on her boyfriend.  Of course these are the same fuck tards they tried to say their relationship was all a publicity stunt when it first came out. you know like the biggest star on the world needs more publicity.  They are also the same morons who were boycotting the NFL because of the kneeling so I guess they are back watching.
    You know they are drinking Bud Light again too.  
  • mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:
    Tay Tay is now an official right wing conspiracy.  Vivek, Elon and others are saying the Championship and SB are both fixed so Chiefs win and Taylor can endorse Biden,  tipping the election against the world's biggest victim. This is not a joke. 

https://thehill.com/media/4437923-taylor-swift-conspiracy-theories-engulf-conservative-social-media/

Chiefs winning and pissing off maga morons is even better than making Eagles fans who trolled Andy for all these years look dumber and dumber every year.   It seriously makes me smile knowing it pisses off those fuck tards.   Can't believe there are people who get bent out of shape when they show Taylor Swift cheering on her boyfriend.  Of course these are the same fuck tards they tried to say their relationship was all a publicity stunt when it first came out. you know like the biggest star on the world needs more publicity.  They are also the same morons who were boycotting the NFL because of the kneeling so I guess they are back watching.
    I'm glad I don't have to drink it any longer.  Thought I was going to have to keep on going. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC Posts: 2,617
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:

Fuck Anheiser-Busch.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    mrussel1 said:

These are, undoubtedly, the same losers who claimed they boycotted the NFL due to some players kneeling during a 45 second song.  
    www.myspace.com
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:

Fuck Anheiser-Busch.
    You mean In-Bev.  Makers of awful beer. 
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:

Fuck Anheiser-Busch.
    The funny thing about the Bud Light stuff is that normal non maga people don't drink that shit beer usually either. So, like, we agree that Bud Lite sucks but just for completely different reasons. 
    www.myspace.com
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:

Fuck Anheiser-Busch.
    The funny thing about the Bud Light stuff is that normal non maga people don't drink that shit beer usually either. So, like, we agree that Bud Lite sucks but just for completely different reasons. 
    When I was in college I worked across the street from Busch Gardens Tampa, when Anheiser still owned it. I wasn't as snobby about beer then as I am today,  but I did think I was cultured drinking Pete's Wicked Ale. Anyway I would go to the Beer Garden at the park where they brewed beer and I have to tell you that even Budweiser, when fresh, was pretty damned good. They had other beers that really weren't mass market and they were delicious

mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:

Fuck Anheiser-Busch.
    When I was in college I worked across the street from Busch Gardens Tampa, when Anheiser still owned it. I wasn't as snobby about beer then as I am today,  but I did think I was cultured drinking Pete's Wicked Ale. Anyway I would go to the Beer Garden at the park where they brewed beer and I have to tell you that even Budweiser, when fresh, was pretty damned good. They had other beers that really weren't mass market and they were delicious

Yeah I can see that. Now that you mentioned it, I don't even know if I have ever had a an actual Budweiser in my entire life. More than my fair share of Bud Lights though, unfortunately.

Also---waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many Bud Ices back in the day. 

www.myspace.com
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,077
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:

Fuck Anheiser-Busch.

Yeah I can see that. Now that you mentioned it, I don't even know if I have ever had a an actual Budweiser in my entire life. More than my fair share of Bud Lights though, unfortunately.

Back in college we used to call it Fighthouse 

mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:

Fuck Anheiser-Busch.

We called that "shithouse" because you felt like shit after.  Just an awful,  awful beer. Bud it's terrible too I think.  
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:

Fuck Anheiser-Busch.

We called that "shithouse" because you felt like shit after.  Just an awful,  awful beer. Bud it's terrible too I think.  
    Agreed, AND it’s bad too… but the kegs were cheap and packed a punch in every sense of the word. I don’t miss those days. 
    At least Bud Ice had those cool bottles that looked like they were carved up ice
    www.myspace.com
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,816
    edited January 31
    I have not had a beer in four years. But life is too short for shitty beer.
    Post edited by Get_Right on
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,928
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:

Fuck Anheiser-Busch.

there used to be a great bar in vegas called The Icehouse….freezing cold troughs built into the bar….$1 bottles during their 3 (maybe 4) hour happy hour….a bunch of us went one time….the receipt was about three feet long.

beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    appetizer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    appetizer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    etc.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Wobbie said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:

Fuck Anheiser-Busch.

there used to be a great bar in vegas called The Icehouse….freezing cold troughs built into the bar….$1 bottles during their 3 (maybe 4) hour happy hour….a bunch of us went one time….the receipt was about three feet long.

beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    appetizer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    appetizer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    beer
    etc.
    Was Sark there?
    (His bar tab receipts were amazing during his run at UW)
    Get_Right said:
    In college I was too broke for anything but. 
    edited January 31
    Get_Right said:
    I managed a Pizza Hut in the first few years of college (Busch Gardens Pizza Hut!!).  The one advantage was unlimited food and beer supply.  There is also a very healthy barter market amongst restaurants and stores like that.  We would trade food for booze, weed, tickets to BG, etc.  There was a time, long ago, when Pizza Hut was good and expensive pizza. 
    Get_Right said:

Same. Brew in a red cup was I needed. But not now, I do not even drink beer anymore. I do admit that if it is long day of drinking, at a beach, at a game, at a festival, I always liked coors light.
    mrussel1 said:
    Get_Right said:
    I managed a Pizza Hut in the first few years of college (Busch Gardens Pizza Hut!!).  The one advantage was unlimited food and beer supply.  There is also a very healthy barter market amongst restaurants and stores like that.  We would trade food for booze, weed, tickets to BG, etc.  There was a time, long ago, when Pizza Hut was good and expensive pizza. 
    I was a cook/driver back in the 90's. Long Live the Hut!
    www.myspace.com
  • Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:

Same. Brew in a red cup was I needed. But not now, I do not even drink beer anymore. I do admit that if it is long day of drinking, at a beach, at a game, at a festival, I always liked coors light.
    Bullet.  Won't slow you down.  
    mrussel1 said:
    Get_Right said:
    I was a cook/driver back in the 90's. Long Live the Hut!
    Quick, mildly interesting story.  I managed one from 92 until like 95.  I think it was probably 93 when I hired this waitress.  She said her husband needed a job too, so he came in and I hired him as a driver.  Well it was Tim Petrovic, the PGA golfer.  He's on the senior tour now.  He had lost his Nike tour sponsor and was broke so he came to Tampa to work on his game.  We ended up becoming good friends and played a lot of golf together at the USF course.  What a stick he was and what a treat it was to play golf with him often.  He ended up having a decent career, won a few tournaments including the St Jude.  He's even better on the senior.  Last year I think he placed second at the US Senior Open.  And whenever he does well and on television, they will always talk about how he worked at pizza hut.  Next time they tell that story, you'll know I hired him.  
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:

Great for long days.
  • Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:

Great for long days.
    Goto at fishing camp.  When you start with the first cast in the AM, you can't be drinking craft beer.  
    Nighttime it is time for cocktails.

Big NFL sponsor,  or at least they used to be.
    edited January 31
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:

Great for long days.
    Goto at fishing camp.  When you start with the first cast in the AM, you can't be drinking craft beer.  
    Nighttime it is time for cocktails.

Big NFL sponsor,  or at least they used to be.

Been to a few Canada and Maine camps. Milwaukee's Best best tastes good on the water. Then shore lunch with beans and cheap whiskey.
    Post edited by Get_Right on
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,786
    edited January 31
    I liked when the HUT had those NCAA mini basketballs

drive my folks crazy, had to get a bunch… 

pizza/breadsticks good when I was a kid
    CROJAM95 said:
    I liked when the HUT had those NCAA mini basketbalks

Back in the day, all of the dough was made fresh every day.  Sometime around 94 or so, they moved to frozen dough.  This was after Pepsi bought them.  Sucked after that.  
    Supreme pizza in a pan was killer.
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    I liked when the HUT had those NCAA mini basketbalks

Back in the day, all of the dough was made fresh every day.  Sometime around 94 or so, they moved to frozen dough.  This was after Pepsi bought them.  Sucked after that.  
    Yeah man I used to make that fucking dough! haha

Cool story about Petrovic. He should do a Pizza Hut commercial or something
    www.myspace.com
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,786
    Drazen?

He was my basketball Hero as a kid being a Croat

had Croatian Heritage night at Nets games when I was young, met him before his tragic passing
  • Glorified KCGlorified KC Posts: 2,617
    edited January 31
    My venom toward the brand is their treatment of Dylan Mulvaney by not standing behind her after the homophobes were afraid this meant they were going to get butt raped in the middle of the night if they drank Bud Light.
    Post edited by Glorified KC on
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.