Options

The National Football League

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,699
    I love the Seahawks unis.  I have no issues with them.  I think they look cool out there.  Same with the Chargers powder blue. 
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Lol.  To much bright  green for me.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    They're coming for you Gruden!  He got problems. 
  • Options
    Seattle Shithawks deserved to loose wearing those dumbass uniforms…
    They’re awful. Looks like something Linda Blair would spew out of her mouth while possessed. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Wow, Geno Smith in a neon green outfit.  Almost unwatchable.
  • Options
    Y'all a bunch of lamos
  • Options

They look none to happy…
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    erebuserebus Posts: 555
    edited October 2021
    Do any Europeans/Londoner’s follow the NFL?(or even read this thread? Lol)
    what are your thoughts?

It’s o.k when the NFL plays in London because we get to watch an extra game in N.America
    but I think the NFL is doing a disservice to the London market as they continually send over crappy matchups and teams. I cannot remember a memorable, meaningful matchup there yet. I know they are early season games understandably, but wouldn’t you want to showcase your better talent?

does anyone know how the teams are selected to go? I thought the Jags had some sort of voluntary role as they can never fill their own stadium 

Post edited by erebus on
    1996: Toronto
    2003: St. Paul
    2005: Thunder Bay
    2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa
    2009: Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010: Boston
    2011: Toronto I, Toronto II, Winnipeg
    2012: Missoula
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014: St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
    2022: Hamilton, Toronto 
    2023: St. Paul I, St. Paul II
    2024: Vancouver I, Vancouver II
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,341
    Game of the year right now in LA. Herbert’s so fucking good. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Browns D fell apart.  Goddamit.  

No Clowney, Garrett or Denzel took its toll. 
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,938
    mrussel1 said:

you're used to it though.

good win for the black and gold..
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,667
    Herbert is the shit.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:

you're used to it though.

good win for the black and gold..
    Whatever.  Move to PA. 
  • Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,503
    Shout out to the Bills and @MayDay10.  Buffalo has built themselves one hell of a football team and are distancing themselves from my Chiefs and the rest of the AFC.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    Teams might want to stop throwing at Trevon Diggs…
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,606
    Gruden, cancelled 
  • Options
    Gruden, cancelled 
    So apparently the emails were reviewed as part as an investigation on the Redskins. A Redskins executive used to email with Gruden. Still not a peep about any findings in the actual Redskins investigation (on sexual harassment), but Gruden gets exposed. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    It’s pretty offensive what he said…
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Gruden, cancelled 
    So apparently the emails were reviewed as part as an investigation on the Redskins. A Redskins executive used to email with Gruden. Still not a peep about any findings in the actual Redskins investigation (on sexual harassment), but Gruden gets exposed. 
    That's the first thing I thought of too
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    General comment on the cancel craze  ...  I'm pretty sure any of us would be fired from our jobs if a coworker spent an hour going through our history on this site alone if you have been posting here for a decade plus.  Add in major social media sites and I'm guessing you could get 95% of people who post on social media fired if you went to HR. 

• Options
    Gruden, cancelled 
    That's the first thing I thought of too
    Also, that dumbass Mark Davis is lucky to be getting out of this contract like this. 10 years…what a moron. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,667
    Good riddance.  The guy is an annoying presence.  Go sleep on your giant pile of money and stay off football broadcasts.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,811
    Ha haaaaa. Good shit. Motherfucker used Rubber Lips. God. Damn. Fuck that guy.
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,811
    Good riddance.  The guy is an annoying presence.  Go sleep on your giant pile of money and stay off football broadcasts.

Guy was gifted Dungy's team and he's been crowned a footbawl genius ever since.
  • Options
    Jason P said:
    General comment on the cancel craze  ...  I'm pretty sure any of us would be fired from our jobs if a coworker spent an hour going through our history on this site alone if you have been posting here for a decade plus.  Add in major social media sites and I'm guessing you could get 95% of people who post on social media fired if you went to HR. 

Really? I'm pretty sure if you use the slurs Gruden used here, you'd be banned from this site anyway. You spend a lot of time on social media talking to people that way?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Gruden, cancelled 
    This isn't canceled.  I always liked Gruden but no more.  
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Really? I'm pretty sure if you use the slurs Gruden used here, you'd be banned from this site anyway. You spend a lot of time on social media talking to people that way?

I said "general comment".  Process it.
  • Options
    Jason P said:
    Jason P said:

I said "general comment".  Process it.
    Sorry. I disagree. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    why isn't this thread moved into the Pit of Misery yet?
  • Options
    Jason P said:
    why isn't this thread moved into the Pit of Misery yet?
    Telling a team not to draft a "queer" in this century is not normal. If you sent a work email telling a manager not to hire a queen you probably should be fired.